Brit/pol/ - (((Owen Jones))) Edition

>David Irving exposing the fat drunken Zionist pig Churchill
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
>He visits him on August the 4th 1940, and Mr. Churchill is standing on his lawn shaking his little pink fist at the sky, and saying "WHY WON'T YOU COME??!"

>'We will channel Churchill' - Brexiteers to warn Michel Barnier of 'iron will' to walk away from bad deal: telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/06/will-channel-churchill-brexiteers-warn-michel-barnier-iron/

>The Army has been taken over by PC dreamers who are putting lives at risk:telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/army-has-taken-pc-dreamers-putting-lives-risk/

>Fire and Fury: Trump says book is 'fiction' and author a 'fraud':bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42589860

>Knife crime needs public health strategy, says London police chief:theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/06/knife-crime-metropolitan-police-cressida-dick

Other urls found in this thread:

kickitout.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42594068
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5235503/Kent-man-smuggled-immigrants-stripped-cars-cash.html
strawpoll.me/14786530/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/TheHonourableNecromance/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/TheHonourableNecromancer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trip users kys

>The Army has been taken over by PC dreamers who are putting lives at
The Country has been taken over by PC dreamers who are putting it's very existence at risk.

When will they admit that instead of repeating this half-assed daily mail nonsense?

How about you fucking Kick It Out, lads?

kickitout.org/

There is literally nothing wrong with Mbwembe and Ngubu hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES MIMBWASA! STRAIGHT DOWN THE GARDEN PATH, THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR! DODGES ME DAD WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS BASEBALL BAT, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING DOOR INTO MY NANS HEAD.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO ME SISTERS CUNT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL,

stop browsing Sup Forums
stop browsing brit/pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ

BACK OF ME SISTERS VAG

just imagine how hard he got bullied to be forced to make that video

that video must really hurt someone like you kek. fucking loser

GET IN MY SON

>literal who gets annoyed that nobody cares who is on Sup Forums
>makes a video about it
Is there anything more pathetic?

thoughts?

>he doesn't have a life outside of Sup Forums
>he blames external things for his issues
What's wrong my man?

The FUCKING BITCH COW, Teresa May, has renaged on one of her main referendum promices:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42594068

She is now definately NOT going to introduce a vote on repealing the draconian ban on fox hunting forced upon the Great British nation by Tony "diversity" Bliar.

Why would she do this????

Lets look at the facts:
-Even without a huge majority she has the numbers to easily get it through parliament. just get the whips to make sure all tories vote for it and the DUP won't get their money if they don't. There are bound to be a lot of SNP, lib dem and labour MPs that would vote to repeal it too, especilly if they represent a rooral constinincy.
-It is morally right and a nessesity after brexit where we will have to make all chicken we eat in Great Britain. Fox steals man's chicken and out wit any trap we set for them as they are crafty. There won't be enough chicken to feed us if we let them run amock.
-Fox hunting is one of the true GREAT BRITISH traditions we have left. it is one of the few things that unites real Great British people. the only ones against it are a few hippies and illigal imigrents from africa, pole land and romania who are only comming here to take advantage of OUR NHS and dole money.

so there is no reason why she would want to stop the vote that millions voted for, unless something funny is going on.

Personally I hope that she will use the Henrey the VII claws in the EU bill to over turn all mealy mouthed legeistshon against Blood sports. alowing dog fights, bare baiting and cock fighting as well as fox hunting would give the working classes something to focus on too and extra revenue to some of the poorest parts of Great Britain. In the tv series Routes a black man comes to Great Britain and betters himself by becoming a great chicken fighter, imagine that happening on our tower block council estates! even the northern inners sitys with their urban decay would benefit from this and it would make a brexit boom.

loving the projection. I come here once every few days and without fail you are here. I doubt it’s a coincidence. you obviously do nothing else ever
missing the point

I'm digging out rows and tilling the soil.
By the time I am finished, it'll be worth the toil.
I mix in my compost, prune my wisteria.
Decide which of my cuttings are most likely inferior.
Now I'm in the greenhouse and feeling quite lonely.
I reach in my pants, my great ceremony.
The sun it is setting, the world is now darkened.
Nobody can see me.
Night wank in the garden.

I don't care what your point is; can you miss what you were never looking for?

sweet and sour chicken but can I have curry sauce instead of sweet and sour sauce

you dismiss his message because you can’t face the truth. stay brainlet

Get rid of the swastika, ffs. If normies notice the swastika they'll go from waking up to being even more blue pilled and sleepy. Bloody edgelords.

Otherwise it's pretty good.

True.

>you obviously do nothing else ever
Ofcourse you're right you loser, how else would you live with yourself if you had to believe reality I mean after all your fragile little ego is the only thing that's preventing you from killing yourself.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

owen jones has jewish ancestry?

colour me surprised....

IRA shouldn't be condemned. Despite all their failings, they were still Irish nationalists fighting off the eternal anglo.

Based Edinburgh

>implying I watched the video
I don't know what "truth" he's supposedly privy so how can I be avoiding it?

Who are you?

>can’t refute
>spouts nonsense
weak. I dare you to prove even one of your ridiculous claims. post your abs with a timestamp, for example. Oh you can’t because you’re a fat cunt, not a Greek god. I can already predict your response

>insults the guy when you didn’t even watch his video
I laugh when people say brit/pol/ is better than outer pol desu

I have, now prove me wrong and work for it you weak troll, oh what's that? Your fragile little ego won't allow you to? Awwwwwww.

IRA were and are pretty much cunts but they didn't give a fuck about the consequences of taking on the British state, unlike the blackpilled bedwetters than infest Brit/pol/

i aint seeing the swot sticker ?

Hi, you pathetic Little Englander Nazis, i'm Wayne Remain Hayes.

I have a Phd, I served in the Royal Navy, I was a lecturer for 20 years and achieved my Stage 1 Nautical Skills badge from my Scout trope. Yes, in other words i'm a worldy sophitocat. Here in France at the moment sipping on a glass of Château Latour 1997 while I school you nazis on the joys of diversity. Remember, you bigots, Britain is a tolerant and non-racist country!

>There were Tripfags that were so bad, even invoking their name was enough to lay waste to entire threads
Kek
Also
>I like pictures of anime girls
Dropped

nvm just seen the bird

Saged kys paki

Blocked Pubes : )

How many times do you think he got bullied in brit/pol/? Reckon I ever bullied him?

You do know how sage works right? It means that the post that YOU made was not worthy of bumping the thread.

Oh no, that sucks.

>posting yet more deflections with an epic reaction face
knew it. you’re so predictable.
Your fat limp body would still be lying in the boatyard if you actually showed up

What need is there for me to post if you're just going to btfo yourself you hypocrite?

I insulted him for having the misguided audacity to think anyone cares why he decided to leave Sup Forums enough to watch a long video about it. It's pathetic, I stand by that.

But that picture is of a guy sat outside Florians in St Marks Square, Venice. I suspect this might be an untrue post and I have exposed your ruse by use of my encyclopedic knowlage of the best places to get a cup of tea when outside of Great Britain.

Pic related, check mate.

The video isn’t really about him. It’s more about why people should not use this site.

You'd think he'd also have something to say about the hordes of niggers selling knock off handbags like five minutes from that square.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5235503/Kent-man-smuggled-immigrants-stripped-cars-cash.html

We are literally under attack

>he blames websites because he's a loser
Quick tip: It's not the website's fault.

Always the feeble excuse. Worse than WNs bluster when called out on his blowup wife and imaginary kids. Starting to think you are actually a bird: narcissism, lies, attention whore - all female traits...

strawpoll.me/14786530/

You people at the very least look up to me like I'm so kind of superstar then you wonder why I talk to you like you're beneath me.

What a mouthbreathing autist

As pathetic as the kid who made that video is it can't quite beat the paki,

PEOPLE STILL RESPOND TO TRIPFAGS

IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHTEEN.

THEY ARE STILL RESPONDING TO THESE PEOPLE.

JUST STOP. FUCKING STOP.

What is it with Italy and them hand bag wogs, don't even see them in London

>claims to be Christian
>still believes in the spherejew

brit/pol/ is up for the Sup Forumseague, pic related

why does that gay fucking kero kero bonito album keep getting in my recommended videos on youtube? do tptb want me to be a weaboo?

He's not a Christian.

Brits out wogs in xd

>anonymongs

>look up to me
See, wanting to be put on a pedestal. Female.

we objectively are beneath you

Source:
Scientist

We / the alt-right don't hear enough from David Irving. I mean I guess he's almost entirely about holocaust denial and leading people have decided that we should just 'step over it', but still, the guy's earned some attention and respect.

fyi, went to school with his grandson late 90s
he was a moody grunger, typical of those days.
prime school-shooter material on the surface although he kept to himself.

True. Some woman is making an automated swastika detector just for twitter, to report 'nazis'. That's very possible to do.

what are you good fellows listening to? myself, I'm in a rather melancholic mood, thus:

Whence does this melancholy derive? Why, from the simple fact that I have to attend that vile institution; the school; in which inhuman brutality takes precedence over intellect in human affairs.

>See, wanting to be put on a pedestal
I'm indifferent to it meaning I do not care if you choose to look up to me like I am some sort of God or talk to me like I'm just a human but depending on which one you choose will determine what kind of 'conversation' we will have, if you didn't notice already that the only times where a normal conversation can be had is when people refer to me as if I were a human, the times you refer to my as if I were some kind of superior being are the times it just turns to shitposting and massive butthurt from anonymongs, kind of like it's beginning to happen now.

>we objectively are beneath you
This I know.

Fox hunting, that's worth a 'FUCKING BITCH COW'?

> tfw never knew gentry were Sup Forumsacks

>treat me a like a human
He who humbles himself will be exalted
We love u

oi oi what do we have here

some fresh meat boyos

oh cmon big man stop this

CRAWWWWLING INNN MY CRAWWWWWL

THESE CRAWWWWWWLS THEY CRAWWWWWWWL NOT CRAWWWWWWWWWL

i like how they included sargons dead head in the first panel

I'll never ever post again. i'm leaving britpol and Sup Forums for good.

I have posted on this grand old general before, you ignorant swine.

His new book is about 9/11. He told me personally.

You heard it here first, sunshine. *taps side of nose*

Not with that tripcode you haven't.

Tell me about yourself.

Mate, in the last, what, year? Ive seen you post normally perhaps twice - once being last night. You even boast about how you dont talk politics.

is this the worst Brit/pol/ ever, lads?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/TheHonourableNecromance/
Our survey says...

No pakiposter so it's not so bad

Not with this code, but under this same name

Nowhere near the worst. Still shit though.

>You even boast about how you dont talk politics
I don't boast about it, it's shitposting but I do hardly ever talk politics though, that doesn't mean I do not have normal conversations, politics aren't necessary to have a normal conversation.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/TheHonourableNecromancer/

I had omitted the "r".

HA!

Its not the foxes per se, its become symbolic here: urban vs rural, tradition vs soy, plus the antis are your crusties and antifa types.

>first post august 2017
Do you really want to know everyone who you are?

I'll never forget one thread with Eddie, WN, Rightly and Pressue before the summer
Worst thread
Honorable mention to Eddie fighting DTM over 13 hours
Eddie fighting the ancap tripfag from 8ch Brit/pol/

Well WNs not image spamming and pakiposters fucked off, so it could be worse...

>and pakiposters fucked off,

He got banned I think

Begone, pest

>I'll never forget one thread with Eddie, WN, Rightly and Pressue before the summer
Which one?

Don't try it again bitchboy, you'll only get bullied again.

No I haven't. I'm always watching this place.

I said begone, brute

>why yes, I peruse the general known as brit/pol/