ITT

Concepts you wish were an anime

Not really a concept as much as a setting user

Isn't an idea and design just as much of a concept, tho?

squares are rectangles too

An anime concept needs more than a setting, you have to flesh out other ideas.
The why of the setting is also important.
For fun, try writing a short story with that setting.

Are you a scenery fag too?

I love these kinds of fantasy worlds

I bet you're fun at parties..
This is a mere 'post a pic you'd want as an anime' thread m8, not a 'make up an anime plot' one. You don't need to think that much into it.

Yes.
I like that, has a bit of a Miyazaki feel to it.

Ah so it is just a 'post cool anime style pictures' thread
Here I was thinking that we might actually have a neat thread for once

NOT STOPPIN HERE GET OUTTA MY WAY YA DUMB BROAD

>Ah so it is just a 'post cool anime style pictures' thread

No, it's not, but please feel free to fuck off.

That's literally all there is, judging by the posts in this thread. Might as well make a thread in /w/ instead of clogging up Sup Forums.

So than why has nothing else been posted?
Wallpaper thread is wallpaper thread

I always found these compound towers thing hilarious, because they would topple and kill everyone in a three block radius in the event of a light earthquake.

Gavity Rush and even more the second one are the games with my favorite setting ever.
The second has places similar to these ones It also has an anime so I can discuss it here

Will we ever get an anime with this much detail put into the backgrounds?
Feels like every scenery in anime nowadays is basically the same.

Cencoroll 2
Despera
Anime Mirai
Aoki Uru
Girls` Work

Salty tears… especially for Despera and Aoki Uru.

>Cencoroll 2
What the hell happened?
Wasn't it supposed to drop at 2011 or something?

This is so cool. Ocean planet anime when?

Generic harem for 6 episodes, then two of the competing girls who hated eachother up to that point start to work together. They want to improve their chances and agree on sharing the MC if they where to be successful. They share thoughts and are somewhat friends but not really.

Some event causes them to not see eachother for a while, it is shown how they don't care as much about MC and they start to question why that is.

In the end they see eachother again and the focus shifts completely on them in a super romantic setting as if the MC and the other girls never existed. They nervously avoid eachother and are confused. None of them is more dominant and none of them can take the first step.

Somehow one of the girls ends up in a heavy rainfall at night without her umbrella, runs to her friends house. A few moments later they make out in a hilariously romantic way on comfy bed, wrapped up in a blanket with only one candle lighting up the room. They stare at eachother and hold hands.

Would be anime of the year for sure. Thank you, thank you. I know.

all I want is a good slice-of-life anime about cakes, is that really too much to ask for?

your pic would make a neat setting btw

even if you made them in an earthquake-free area, high winds would still be an issue. Numerous stabilizing tension wires would make a world of difference as far as stability goes, but that's assuming the structure is strong enough to avoid being pulled apart.

Is this gonna be one of these threads? Cause I got a lot of these.

this thread is retarded

Then you'd fit right in