My country is close to become a commie shithole with this year `election`. Can I refugee in yours? I`m white

My country is close to become a commie shithole with this year `election`. Can I refugee in yours? I`m white.

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/01/dutch-population-hits-17-2-million-boosted-largely-by-immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, we're full.

Only if you're educated. And not just elementary, you need an actual skill as a doctor, engineer, builder, electrician etc. Nobody will hold your hand here and you will have to learn the language (people will be supportive if you will try).

We have some 60 million aliens already making the US of A a commie shit hole. We just got over having our first commie illegal alien president and after Trump the Demographics say either race war or more commies from here on out. California as literally conspired with Mexico to throw our elections and control our congress.
The US of A literally depends on nationalism and racism for it's very existence. Without Nationalism and Racism, the constitution can be gamed to destroy and conquer the country.

Welcome.

ok

To put that into perspective, If Hillary won she could've put in more than one supreme court justice and with quick swish and flick repeal the 1st amendment over hate speech. Trump had to win this election and he did.

>Brazil
>white

Only if you're a qt shemale

>united states
>history

I`m programmer but have no college degree.

I don't take Trump's win for granted. But as a nation, demographically, we're finished unless there's a race war and we clean out the dross in the white race as well.
As "PoC" increase, we will trash the constitution and install a communist state.

Approved. I invite you with open hands.
If you have experience, nobody will care about that.

Fuck off we're full

Gtfo

I've already escaped. I was not going to sit and wait until something good happens to that circus some people call country

Trump is sending half a million pajeets back with a single change to H-1B policy. India is mad as hell.

Mine is too, neocons are a fate worse than Commies and they're coming back too.

Pls I need refuge.

You will be saved by Veneuelas new crypto currency.

Yes

Only if you I can stroke your furr 2 times a day

>BECOME a shithole

If you're from white part of Brazil just join some nationalistic guerilla and support independence of rich south of Brazil.

That monkey would fit perfectly in 'merica

>Implying there is a difference between hue's, mutts and your larp nation

Why would India be angry that they're getting a boat load of their own talent back?
Why would I care if India is mad about it? H1B visa holders are being used to illegally displace American workers.
Having worked with India made software, they don't mind programming for idiot American managers who can't find their asses with both hands. They just churn it out without shame.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/01/dutch-population-hits-17-2-million-boosted-largely-by-immigration/
I guess we all are in the same boat, eh?

I'd allow this hue in my country

Any chance for a civil war or some terrorism? Could be pretty comfy

Follow your neighbors example

We actually did it for 21 years.