What are tomboys for again?

What are tomboys for again?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tr6zbvNv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What are tomboys for again?

If you don't know how to start a general, don't.

If you are starting a tomboy general, remember to put /tom/ in the title and list its number. This thread should be /tom/ #49

Thanks!

>What are tomboys for again?
Here's a quick refresher:
Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging their legs, shoulders, and back
Holding them close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for.

>look mom i posted it again!! i am soo cool!

Marriage and impregnation

Anything else?

Vicious brutal beatings until they behave like women should.

pump and dump

Brown is best

I've noticed a chronic lack of brown tomboys

Who cares, tomboys always end up being dykes anyway.

Reverse traps are for beating up and domming traps the trap would like it too

Vitamin B deficiency

No character progression

What about a girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl? So a reverse-trap trap.

Mechanic tomboys are best

I think you're missing a few more points user.

hardcore mindbreak sex

Love

They're for hiatuses.

Why must you hurt me in this way?

boring manga that dont go anywhere

Brutal cage matches.

How brutal are we talking?

Shut up Edgeworth.

Delicious edits.

Threadly reminder that if you like tomboys you are, for all intents and purposes, a homosexual.

This. Heterosexual men like other men. Fucking a girl disguised as a guy only hides their homosexuality. Just say you like women already you homos.

Feminine Tomboys are superior

>wears skirts and sundresses
>takes care of her looks
>likes cutesy girly stuff
>knows how to cook
>refers to herself femininely "atashi"
>would beat up boys who talk shit

friends with benefits?

/r/ a tomo edit for this pic

Hanging out with cause she's just like one of the guys

Tomboy childhood friends exist only for NTR, sorry

In other words, a regular girl who's both boring AND physically abusive

>Holding her hand in public
that's gay man, don't do that

>draw a perfect woman
>NTR
Fucking why?

>It's a hentai manga
>Also shitty NTR with a fat guy
What a waste, the art is so good.

If you don't care about the girl, then it's not NTR

All tomboys are perfect
Athletic tomboys, mechanic tomboys, country girl tomboys, city tomboys, military tomboys, fighting tomboys, punk tomboys, stoic tomboys, angry tomboys, mellow tomboys, dumb tomboys, nerdy tomboys, aggressive tomboys, meek tomboys, dominant tomboys, submissive tomboys, short haired tomboys, long haired tomboys, flat tomboys, busty tomboys, strong tomboys, weak tomboys, tan tomboys, pale tomboys, sweaty tomboys, clean tomboys, tomboys who raise their children, tomboys who earn a living for their family, tomboys who wear shorts, tomboys who wear dresses, tall tomboys, short tomboys, young tomboys, old tomboys, tomboys who like being one of the guys, tomboys who want to be treated like a girl, tomboys who enjoy the nightlife, tomboys who would rather spend the night in, slutty tomboys, pure tomboys
All tomboys are perfect and deserve to be loved

DELETE THIS NOW

I've been continuing to expand my collection. It's up to tell over 300 translated vanilla tomboy doujins and h-manga, but I know that there is still work to be done
pastebin.com/tr6zbvNv

What about edgy tomboys?

How is this NTR?

Wouldn't those fall under "punk tomboys"?

Anime when?

Now

Anal sex (both ways).

You're talking bad about my waifu.

>shop.jpg
user

>girls that look boyish but behave femininely
>girls that look girly but behave masculinely

So which is it?

punk is a specific kind of edgy though

del

I will never be ok with how this ended. I wanted my giant tournament arc that ended with incest.

I like both.

He obviously didn't have time to tie up the side characters' rivalries, but I'm still happy with how it ended. I'm glad he didn't skimp out on Natsuo's character arc, which was the main draw after all.

The final tournament was fucking badass as hell too. It ended on a strong note without overstaying its welcome and defusing the tension.

I would 100% suck Tsugumi's dick.

>yfw protag marries the tomboy early on

That's fine for me.

they are for hiatus

>I'd suck Tsugumi's dick

Literally gay, user.

Both.

Don't remind me.

Yeah, tomboys are for turning into single mothers

But user, aren't tomboys meant for having threesomes with them & their sometimes single mom?

DELETE THIS

WHEN IS THE HIATUS OVER?!?!?!

Tomboys are for:
Tricking into friendship
Tricking into thinking you really like her
Tricking into becomming lovers
Tricking into having sex
Tricking into having unprotected sex
Tricking into love
Tricking into bearing your child
Tricking into a marriage proposal
Tricking into birthing your child
Abandoning and never even writing her to ask about how her and your child are doing
Never giving her a single dime to help her get by and to help raise your child
Never even finding out what she names the kid

These are the things tomboys are for.

Will never happen to her. I'm happily married to my tomboy waifu.

delet

She doesn't have one of those.
But she does a have a beautiful pair of breasts that need attention.

Basketball, baseball, or volleyball?

Soccer or martial arts.

both desu

Makochi is best

I want to milk this cow

hiatus

>Draw a cow
>Call it a girl

bless

I want to thank you for this gracious gift user.

Look, you ARE aware of a thing called projection, right? Just because you can't help but stare at those tight boy-shorts hoping to catch the outline of your heart's desire doesn't mean you should foist your problems off on the rest of us.

Busty tomboys are the best

>yfw season 3 never ever

A tomboy's attractiveness is multilayered, each one is subtle but at the same time adds exponentially to their appeal.
The first layer of a tomboy's attraction is the Compassion that one shares with them. While girls are usually playing dressup a tomboy might play videogames or in the mud, through these similar experiences you feel that a tomboy is emotionally more enticing and promising than a normal girl whose entire existence is alien to the average Sup Forumsnon. We naturally gravitate towards those who understand us best.
The second layer comes from the Contradiction. Even though a tomboy is masculine in her actions her visual appearance is feminine and this leads to an exotic nature which men naturally find attractive. The rarity of her behavior compounds with the basic nature of other women to make her stand out even more, like a jewel gleaming in a pile of dirt you can't help but notice and want it even more.
The third and most controversial layer of a tomboy's attractiveness is the Corruption. Men have the instinctual desire to control or at least influence their loved ones. While normally you'd express this in a regular woman through fetish clothing or asking her to take part in your hobby, a tomboy already appeals to your fetishes and most likely shares your hobbies. Because of this instead of asking them to debase themselves in a sexual manner, we ask them to debase themselves in a regal manner. Dressing up a tomboy and watching her embarrassed face as you tell her that she's cute is the supreme pinnacle of attractiveness. Watching them enjoy their own corruption is an even higher pleasure. In the end you're assured knowing that she'll always return to her normal self the next day.
Through these three layers we understand why tomboys are the supreme women. The three Cs that clarify their beauty which goes beyond the physical and enters the emotional and spiritual needs of mankind.

Compassion, Contradiction, and Corruption.

she should really invest in a sports bra....

What if we're talking about post-timeskip Tsugumi?Is it still gay?

Both all at once.

BONK
O
N
K