Do you guys sometimes watch anime with other people? Like with your friends, family members? Or your significant other?

Do you guys sometimes watch anime with other people? Like with your friends, family members? Or your significant other?

brought my sister to watch kizu part 1
it went okay

>>>/reddit/

Did she like the movie?

I think so, but she didn't go on to follow the series
I couldn't tell if the laughter was coming from her or the couple right next to her

Yes; the last thing we watched together was Demi-chan.

I think it would be confusing for someone who never watch the series.

I watch it with my waifu

>revealing your power level
>watching anime with others people
>blogposting
End yourself.

well it is the technical start of the series
she had watched ep 1 as well, but not 2
although I had spoiled it to get her interest in the first place
anyway /blog

You seem happy about it.

Get the fuck out. This board is for anime and manga discussion. This topic is as relevant as anything especially your daily shitpost rehashes.

My s.o. watches it, sometimes with me, but we tend to have different tastes. I am kind of the "tastemaker" though simply because I have more time to check out different shows and usually chooses to watch things I am already watching. I also try to watch it with family but the interested ones are a 14 year old (who is still far beyond the average Sup Forums poster tastewise) and my sister, who mostly likes decades-old classics.

Around when I first met my step sister she came in while I was watching My Wife is a Mermaid and watched the rest with me. Apparently after that she really got into anime and we watched all of Noragami together.

Before that, my roommates and I would DL the episodes as they came out of whatever we all wanted to watch and play it on the big screen in the living room. I miss those faggot's.

my GF and I watched Monster Girl and One Punch man together also

sometimes I use syncplay and chat over discord.
I saw "Your Name" with a group of friends at a theater, it was great.

I watch BnHA, SnK, and Berserk with my roommate/best friend, but avoid showing my (admittedly low) powerlevel in other cases.

You know you can just leave the thread, right? It's not that hard.

Watched plastic memories with my brother, didn't notice it was a romcom before it was too late. It was so fucking awkward, I just wanted to have a laugh.

Fuck off.

According to what rules?

Mooooooooooodssssssss

Not anime try

kek
Did your brother like it?

Thanks as always, loliposter.

My wife is usually hesitant to sit and watch anime, but she does love anime style video games like persona and kingdom hearts. I did get her to try Fate/Zero and we ended up marathoning it. Currently trying to get her to watch more Ajin.

The first part yeah, but once it went full uggu~ I could tell it was really weird. We did crack a few jokes about it though.

You need to go back, newfag.

Reddit and 9gag, through Sup Forums.

So many degenerates in this thread, fuck off.

got triggered in your safe space?

I'm just enjoying the loli content

Triggered cuck, Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums

About attentionwhoring like chanology, gamergate, Trump and whatever the fuck Sup Forums is doing, pulling in cancer? No.

Her tummy is disgusting.

Sup Forums is the reddit board. You need to leave.

>Hating Sup Forums on Sup Forumschan
Pathetic

The loli poster got banned
Refresh the page guys, for better view.

>lolis removed
>thread still exists

either the jannies are of a different opinion or this thread is DOA

Just give up already.

Fuck off normie

I only watch anime with my Onee-chan
Kill me

All of my friends and my girlfriend are weebs

My roommate isn't but he watches whatever I'm watching anyways.

It's rarer that I watch anime alone, which I pretty mich reserve for stuff like Monster Musume.

>non-cancerous posts getting deleted

Fuck off, normalfag.

Fuck off normies

i have this game but I can't get it to run anymore. I guess it is my fault for installing it on a portable hd

The entire thread is cancer. Blogposting is neither anime or manga.

Weekend Sup Forums is unbearable

It's much more fun when you kiddos are at school

>normies

>Muh degenerate leftist safespace

We're all grown up men here.

>Blogposting is neither anime or manga

You don't say? I'm complaining about loliposter getting banned and this shit thread still being up.

How is this thread alive, I doubt all the deleted posts aren't even that bad seeing this thread is still alive.

Fucking janitors fuck off and bump this thread to ban list

Don't kid yourself. We're stuck in an eternal summer.

Oh, pardon me, I misunderstood.