NYT: The Alt-Right’s Asian Fetish

What does Sup Forums think about this NYT article? Is the cat out of the bag now? This is no longer a meme and now a normie issue. NYT is talking about you again

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/7onl2b/the_altrights_asian_fetish_the_new_york_times/

Archived link:
archive.is/NiRFk
Full link:
nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=asian
youtube.com/watch?v=zWLSSk8H4sc
slate.com/articles/business/the_dismal_science/2007/11/an_economist_goes_to_a_bar.html
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/7onl2b/the_altrights_asian_fetish_the_new_york_times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you kidding id rather fuck the white one once over fucking all 3 of the gooks 10 times

Problem is marxism has messed many of our women up, turning them degenerate(not that the men are any less degenerate), men see this, lose respect for those women and then turns to asians who behave properly and the men have less negative associations with

sad man

nice taste

I’m Asian male.... so I have an Asian fetish if I want to marry another Asian?

It's not that the alt-right has an Asian fetish, just that much like Andrew Anglin, they are all too much of a soyboy to attract a Huwhite cumslut.

Eurasian Nationalism now.

gys kike no one is buying your normalization psyop, don't you idiots realize that shit will never work here

people who come here already have their ideals and convictions and are here specifically because they don't fall for this shit

Korean here. They got me figured out. Damn! Guess I'm with her now.

I don’t get it. Why do so many of you love those little yellow people? I’m literally turned off by 99% of nonwhites. Help me understand

That’s what they want you to believe. Injecting sexualization into everything is their goal.

agreed. Those Asians aren't anything special.

>General weebery and waifu-fetishization among "white nationalists," alt-right shitlords, and fellow travelers is nothing new, but the picture that is emerging now is more cringeworthy than ever before

>To wit -- it seems like enormous numbers (perhaps even the majority) of today's "White Nationalists" and alt-righties either are, have been, or want to be romantically involved with Asian women

>And nether the white samurai-SS larpers in question nor their eager Asian paramours seem to realize the heapin' helpin' of hypocrisy and denial that this entails: a glaring core self-contradiction that would be apparent to a five-year-old

>One or two such cases...maybe a coincidence, a handful...suspicious -
but when you get dozens or even hundreds of them, including movement "leaders" and "spokespersons," popping out of the loamy soil of fail like shiitake mushrooms after a monsoon...well, that right there is a huge thundering herd of lolcows, son. From horizon to horizon

>Then there is the emerging "Father of Asian-Aryanism," who seems to have decided to just let it all hang out

>Rather than ignore the 9,000-pound elephant in the room, a fellow who goes by the nom de plume of "Pilleater " has apparently decided to just let it all hang out

>He's bellied up to the beast and is giving the ponderous pachyderm the elephant-dick handjob of a lifetime. Witness the birth of "Asian Aryanism"

>And this stuff goes on, and on, and on; the bizzare thing is not only how far-reaching it is, but also how identical all these people are in minute, seemingly non-coordinated facets of lifestyle

>Even the same verbal phrases and thought-processes are used (without any top-down conspiracy)

>For example, here is a list of hundereds and hundreds of different people clinging to the phrase "I'm not racist, my wife is Asian" on Twitter

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=asian wife racist&src=typd&lang=en

>calling it a fetish to shame men, while being racist towards asians

Ah yes. Imagine them writing a BMWF article and using the word "fetish". They'd say "PREFERENCE" instead. Kek. Fuck NYT.

I like boobies and butts on a petite body

The blonde is best. But I'd put a baby in the asians to improve their genetic material.

Nice choice

Look how plain and souless those gooks look near white women

I grew up among Asians. I have cousins adopted from China. This influenced my preferences.

East Asian women are semi-popular here because Sup Forums is rooted in otaku culture / anime-faggotry / Japanophilia. The article also tried to say that niggers are actually just as intelligent and hard-working as asians, and the "model minority" thing is just a myth that comes from the Jim Crow era. How delusional are these people?

But the face is so alien looking

>wanting to touch the nigger loving coal burner

Serve them up some monkey face with your superior diet as well?

We had this thread last night faggot. Stop shilling your article here soyflake.

Sage this shit.

You are like a little baby

>be NYT
>write article about AltRight without defining what it is with any data
>claim basket weaving image board overrun by shill orgs has Asian fetish
>claim white supremacists are dirt hypocrites because of Asian fetish
>sell less papers today than did yesterday
>blame it on the prevalence of basket weaving image boards overrun by shill orgs
>apply for employment insurence

This.

Asian women *can* be attractive, but I've never found them more attractive than white women. The only downside with white women is how indoctrinated they are with (((feminism))).

I think any white man watering down there lineage with disgusting fish people deserves the ultimate criticism

>jew york times
Oh look more BS designed to create division between white men and white women and help bring about white genocide.

Its true.....

i´d pick right girl 100/100 times. Rest of ´em are some sort of latin/south asian mutts

Nice pick

wItH hEr AsIaN bOyFrIeNd

damn son delete this

anybody who is around irl gook know that 99% of the them are ugly

Woman who wrote the article.

>Cernovich
>Derbyshire
>"based" Stickman
>alt right

lol no. also Thernovich's wife is Persian. Calling that "asian" is disingenuous, to say the least.

I think the white one is the twitch streamer that has an Asian boyfriend. Ironing.

>thernovitch
>chapman: literally who? oh, stickman? he's alt right now?
>derbyshire? who?
>anglin
Does anyone take him seriously anymore? He used to be funny but his shit got old really fast.
>spencer
We already knew this. Now he has a big tiddy goth gf.
>comment sections
The absolute state of journalism.
>tila tequila
Tags along for meme value, although she's supposedly a nazi.

Sounds like Audrea got rejected by a white Chad (perhaps Spencer himself???) and is mad about the whole thing.

Stop shilling this ugly bitch

C A M B O D I A N N I G G E R
A
M
B
O
D
I
A
N
N
I
G
G
E
R

>linking reddit
>linking nyt
The new rock bottom for Sup Forums.
This disgusting dwarflet is being spammed non stop by Asians from reddit, often with off topic garbage, and mods do nothing.

>THIS JUST IN
>TRADITIONALISTS LIKE FEMININE WOMEN

How the hell do journalists still receive paychecks for their "work"?

Something's up with her nose...

Jewess

Doesn't this just hurt the msm's narrative of "the alt right" as a bunch of white supremacists?

yep

the msm is propaganda for buffoons if people have the intellect to see through their idiocy they would not be watching in the first place

>THIS JUST IN
>USERBASE OF "ALT-RIGHT" ANIME WEBSITE LIKE JAPANESE WOMEN

fixed that for you

stop trying to pretend like you don't know why we like Japanese women you fucking weeb

jesus christ dude, are you guys really trying to convince yourself she isn't a 9/10 because she's a race traitor?

Is this reality too hard for race realists to accept

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=zWLSSk8H4sc
Imagine asking the same questions in a city like new york.
Imagine all of the trashy white girls saying "no I just want to """travel"""

All things equal I would pick a white woman 10/10 times but the cultures are extremely different and western society is just producing shitty women right now.

Those aren't real asians

She's mad cause no white guy will throw ropes on her ugly grill

>Jew York Times (((Opinion)))
hmmmm

she's not a real asian
yep

liking anime != asian girl fetish you dumb faggots

I didn't watch but I'd imagine asian girls would love to be a housewife instead of dying from overwork or committing suicide in a forrest from working 20 hour days

Not at all difficult. Nevertheless, the saying goes:
The nose knows.

Yeah she must be jewish man shes not even white look at her massive fucking protruding nose whatanuglybitch

That ass is so disgusting it looks like she has some kind of spinal deformity.

Even a coal burner looks better than a little boy.

The white one?

Any man who has sex before marriage with any woman deserves the ultimate criticism.

Meanwhile women in the west are happy to suffer through their shitty retail jobs and crushing college debt to avoid the horrible fate of raising children and cooking dinner.

Being a housewife is always the easier option. Asian countries just value child rearing and home making more than the west.

>being attracted to a baboon ass
Spot the amerimutt.

r/asianmasculinity? Is that you? Look, it's not my fault if you can't tell shiksas and the chosen apart. Lel.

Isn't this article just plagarism?
Ive seen loads of almost word for word articles in smaller independent media.
Also check out the 'rules' of the aznidentity subreddit at the side, fucking kek.
Asian american/hapa reddit is the most demented pathetic place on the internet.

That opinion piece is so ass-backwards compared to actual research. An economist named Fisman did research the question a while back:
slate.com/articles/business/the_dismal_science/2007/11/an_economist_goes_to_a_bar.html
>We found no evidence of the stereotype of a white male preference for East Asian women. However, we also found that East Asian women did not discriminate against white men (only against black and Hispanic men). As a result, the white man-Asian woman pairing was the most common form of interracial dating—but because of the women's neutrality, not the men's pronounced preference.
In other words, white men don't have a fetish for Asian women: rather, they don't reject Asian women as they do black women, and Asian women don't reject white men as they do black or Hispanic men. There's a difference between fetishization and non-rejection, and the author of the NYT opinion piece should have picked up on that with the Hitler quote. Hitler didn't consider the Chinese or Japanese inferior: he didn't reject them. It's not about preference towards but rather about the lack of preference against.

Whites don't regard Asians as inferior, so they don't refuse to date them. That's not a fetish.

yep
looks like massive weight loss

aznidentity incels love shilling this slut because she's dating an average looking asian man, fair enough she's dating a nice guy with a good personality and not trust fund chad thundercock. But the fact is StPeach is a twitch cam whore who posts 'muh ass' all over instagram and is nothing but a softcore stripper for gaming nerds. Her bf is a cuck letting his gf whore herself out on the internet to be fap material for 15 year olds. They have no dignity.

Oddly, the author is also responsible for a book called "The Case for Sanctions Against Israel."

>reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/7onl2b/the_altrights_asian_fetish_the_new_york_times/
asian+white hapa masterrace incoming
all other minorities and dumb pure white ppl btfo

I'm just a very intellectually honest person even when reality doesn't favor me

She knows the market and cashing out

nah dude

WHITE BOIZ BTFO.
KEEP AWAY FROM AZN WOMANS.
AZNIDENTITY NUMBA WAN!

no fucking way

wtaf

This article is really fascinating. It's basically a woman bitching about white people liking her, which is remarkable to me. She hates being seen as the "model minority" - which is a common feeling among SJW Asians I've found. So white people will say that Asians "immerse well into society because of their work ethic and cultural independence" and these Asian SJWs just flip the fuck out. They actually hate being thought of as successful, because that throws their entire belief system about racial egalitarianism completely out of wack. So they make up obvious lies about how the black community is "just as likely to be as hardworking" and that America is specifically anti-black, when any objective observer would immediately recognize that Asians are treated well because they treat others well, blacks aren't because they don't, period.

So what does this writer claim to be the answer? She literally thinks it is best for her to eschew personal achievements so that she doesn't "fit the model minority narrative." Well sweetheart, that can easily be achieved; just drop out of school, stop showing up at your job and get a heroin addiction. Then NO ONE will think of you as a model minority.

kek

So basically plastic surgery never fails w asians bc all the surgeon needs is enough bone structure and will just shave it down to child proportions...

Sorry amerimutts..

uh, ok. If you back up you'll see that I said. Sure, maybe she is white, though that is in doubt. How intellectual is it, by the way, when you give me sperged out parodies of my responses

neck looks smaller too

168cm

it's a beautification app asian chicks use or pictures

it's like a ps app

lol that entire thread is just AM bitching about AFWM couples, it's hilarious.

ew ew ew ew ew ew

or maybe just ps, I'm not sure, some asian site did this for girls who would send the site their pics

When did the twins get so disgusting? They were pretty hot when they were 9

Link? It might be fun to put some politicians' faces through the same process. Can we make Steve Bannon look like an 18-year-old Kpop princess?

>this
>9/10
hmmm

Also by the way, this article literally begins with this cunt calling Mike Thernobitch "alt right" and a racist. Which is remarkable considering Therno spent all last week attacking Paul Nehlen for not sucking enough Israel cock.

Which drug was it?

I am posting this thread on r/aznidentity to show my brothers and sisters of how insecure whiteys are. CHINA and INDIA will be superpowers soon, while america and europe will be third world.

They don't look anything alike.