Be American, lived in alaska

>Be American, lived in alaska
>hunt fish and hike for the first 20 years of my life
>move to England this year a 6' 2" blond beefcake
>girl in the airport blushes and breathes desperately through her mouth when I talk to her
>get mires and jealous looks from all the soyboy eurocucks
>tfw my forearm is bigger than their thighs
>tfw grown men are walking around with soy lattes
>fuck 12 girls in the first month
>did one for 7 hours straight, she wasn't used to American made bodies and kept begging for more
>one day my British boss wants to fuck me up for smoking at work
>just casually show him collection of hunting knives beneath my desk
>he gets green and leaves
>female colleague hears about it, begs for my cock even though shes going out with another guy there
>ask the guys permission before I do her, he tries to act tough at first then blushes and mumbles 'whatever, ok'
why are euro men so cucked? I wasnt even that chad back in Alaska, but here I get girls without even remembering their name. The other guys at my gym are either skinnyfat or queer. Just get mad at me for dominating you cucks already

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/life/601603/WW2-soldiers-friends-British-American
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

Where in AK op?

Pretty much Alaskan men are the best men.
>wake up
>go to school
>fight -20 degrees
>fight moose
>fight bear
>fight school
>go home and its dark and -20 out

Idaho boy here, i noticed the same thing when i visited France. Men are super feminine there, makes it really easy to pull

cool story, bro.

daily reminder

I no longer live there, sadly, but Im from Palmer

>be american
Stopped reading right there.

Eurocuck triggered

>slamming girls left right and center
>hunting knives under desk
Ill tell you why thats bullshit right now.
1.Americans are a laughing stock here, not your behaviour as such but your accents ive never met another britsh person that can take a yank seriously one bit
2. You would have been assraped at her majestys pleasure by pc plod for having a fucking spork out in the open

When did you graduate highshool?

this is a first 4 me;...lmao nice b8 man

I can tell you another reason why it's bullying. Who in their right mind would travel halfway around the world to the U.K. to fuck British chicks and not hot Paki and Polish qt's?

user us northern boys are just made to fuck, fight, and shoot. It 's -29 here today and for me and my hounds that's nothing. How the fuck can you stand being without a rifle though? Just bought a sig MCX, have yet to shoot anything with it though
>pic unrelated from a few years back

>>ask the guys permission
What a cuck

You know your British women flocked to the American nigger G.I.'s in WW2? Yes, it's true! While Tommy was off in Germany getting shot at by Nazis their mothers, wives and daughters were busy making brown babies back home in merry old England.

express.co.uk/life-style/life/601603/WW2-soldiers-friends-British-American
This caused huge worry for the men at the front.

The prospect of their wives and girlfriends being unfaithful was a constant worry and they lived in genuine fear of receiving a dreaded Dear John letter.

By October 1942 nearly 2,000 men fighting in the Middle East had divorce cases under way.

One padre even claimed: “The most efficient fifth column work done out here is carried out by the women of England.”

I believe it

>Be Bavarian, lived in Bavarian Forest
>hunt fish and chop wood for the first 20 years of my life
>move to England this year a 6' 8" blond beefcake
>girl in the airport blushes and breathes desperately through her mouth when I talk to her in my thick German accent
>get mires and jealous looks from all the soyboy anglocucks
>fuck 30 girls in the first month, a new one every day
>did one for 7 hours straight, she wasn't used to Bavarian made bodies and kept begging for more
>one day my British boss wants to fuck me up for yodeling at work
>just casually show him collection of Lederhosen beneath my desk
>female colleague hears about it, begs for my cock even though shes going out with another guy there
>tell the guy I'm gonna do her, he tries to act tough at first then blushes and mumbles 'muh bomber harris'

true story

>just casually show him collection of hunting knives beneath my desk
This is believable

You write this in your diary too, or do you keep the bullshit for shitty internet stories?

digits concur that you can't read

>Causally show him hunting knives

If you were not immediately reported and arrested you were not in the UK. I call bullshit.

Lived in London for 6 months, brits would stop me and my girl on the street to ask us where our beautiful accents were from. We'd laugh and tell them "oh fuck ya bud were from fucking vermont there, guy" you guys have shit taste in everything, from food to wine to accents or even music.

>Be Indian, lived in Indian jungle
>hunt fish and chop wood for the first 20 years of my life
>move to England this year a 7' 1" black beefcake
>girl in the airport blushes and breathes desperately through her mouth when I talk to her in my thick Indian accent
>get mires and jealous looks from all the soyboy anglocucks
>fuck 100 girls in the first month
>did one for 16 hours straight, she wasn't used to Indian made bodies and kept begging for more
>one day my British boss wants to fuck me up for smoking at work
>just casually show him collection of talwars and chakrams beneath my desk
>tell the guy I'm gonna do her, he tries to act tough at first then blushes and mumbles 'don't kill me, please'

true story

English girls all look like they got smashed in the face with a bat. Slutty and easy.

Alaska is pretty cool. Leaving it is shit. How can I get a job there? What parts of Alaska are you from?

lol you look like a weak ass school boy

nice story OP, I did not know Shoreditch had an airport these days!

>Be gay, lived in France all my life
>Fuck cruise and suck wood for the first 20 years of my life
>move to San Francisco this year a 6'2" top bear
>Old man in the airport blushes and breathes desperately through his oxygen tube when I lisp at him
>get mires and jealous looks from all the soyboy twinks
>tfw my dick is against their thighs
>tfw grown men are walking around with soy farts
>fuck 100 guys in the first week
>did one for 16 hours straight, said he wasn't used to manly French made bodies
>one day my British boss wants to fuck me for smoking at work
>just casually show him collection of poppers and buttplugs beneath my desk
>he gets hard and leaves
>tell the guy I'm gonna do him, he tries to act tough at first then blushes and mumbles 'don't tell my gf'

Lol. This is a D&C thread, go away. It is a shame but unfortunately most people in the UK are savagely prejudiced against americans and view them as stupid and fat. I think this is sad, but ur story is obvious bull. From a very early age you are taught that the US accents are low class

>a weak ass school boy
>says the meme flag faggot
lmao eurofagI 'm 6'1 190lb, by the way mohammed, is the reason you people keep exploding have anything to do with the fact you can't that you have a gun?

> Beautiful accents of Vermont

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>Me live in cold!
>Me have dog
>me he-man!

/thread