Why are puny japs so triggered by him?

Why are puny japs so triggered by him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYQcU5VXde8
youtu.be/IbssnE9OsQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, Logan Paul looks like THAT?

Of course, why do you think he saw someone dead and decided to film it instead of crying into a soy latte.

No clue about the japs, but i'm triggered.

It's not the Japs. The other day I looked up "white people" on twitter and saw many negros and spics and kikes tweeting some video (not the suicide one) about him being disrespectful to Japan. The Japanese didn't mine - it's just all the colored folk are afraid of an Aryan-Jap alliance!

because be exploited a dead guy for youtube views.

Why do you think people are still supporting him despite acting like an asshole?
Besides, e-celeb shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Sage.

>Exploit
>Dead guy

I don't think you can exploit an inanimate object.

He looks skinny as hell, like he belong in Auschwitz

Chad always wins

let's see you, Sven

>when your jacket from yesstyle arrives

TWIG LEGS SAGE AND HIDE

and now here come the contrarians

He didn't exploit a dead guy for views. He gets millions of views on every single one of his boring vlogs anyway.

He just thought it was an interesting thing to film, and honestly thought that he was making a positive message against suicide, mental illness, and depression.

The Chad Logan
vs
The Virgin Jap

Loser was so desperate couldn't even hang their self properly. Why even try.

>braindead chad
>aryan
pick one. Guys like this one were systematically executed in the natsoc army. Even kikes had better treatment.

Japs are excellent killing machines, you don't know what you're on about

Wow! Nice following propaganda. This is a Jewish campaign to demonize Blonde folk

Because he is a massive faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=wYQcU5VXde8

He is ethnically Jewish, thus his weak body

Because of their tiny tiny penises

Who cares about what they think. He didn't desecrate some sacred place. He went into a forest and allegedly saw a filthy corpse hanging from a tree (I only saw blurred out shit so far, but ok). If people want to kill themselves there, so be it. Don't whine when someone finds a stupid rotting body and laughs at it.

I hope they ban him and all of you from ever entering their country again, you morons.

I swear every outraged person who's talking about this is some white liberal and not a single japanese person gives a fuck. And I'm talking about people who actually live in fucking japan, not 2nd generation americans who identify as "japanese".

You don't maintain racial purity by allowing jocks to ruin your society from the inside.
This faggot is textbook degenerate and obviously so are you. Stop masquerading as the aryan master race.

How do I obtain a qt3.45 Thai gf?

They are triggered by any gaijin that acts like a moron.

Checkem faggot here

What a dickhead, i'll punch him if he ever visits here and crosses my path.

Hahahahaha what are you even talking about you French faggot

Suck his dick OP faggot

Oh shit he looks like that? This explains why Twitter SJWs are so mad at him, they are literally seething at his Chadly aesthetics.

For real though, who gives a fuck about some suicided Nip.

mk ultra mind control

Americans probably wouldn't understand. You are shit-tier people.

Implying japs have soul

>3.45

That's a funny looking circle user. Back to plebbit fuckface.

>dude what if we went around public screaming incoherently and throwing raw fish at cars lmao

Does he have the brain of a 6 year old?

>holocaust
not dead kikes being expolited by living kikes

They are only good at that when the people they are killing are defenseless tho

Dont you have a Lauren Southern thread to attend?

>Why are puny japs so triggered by him?
They probably have low tolerance for Americans cause your soldiers keep raping their women.

The hell is wrong with this guy? That's nigger tier behavior.

No, but I have a fucking flag to save
RARE

>Fingolians defending their fellow rice monkey
not surprised...

130 M country, couple of tweets. wow.

I love that in the midst of being an intolerant soggyboi you wrote their to be gender inclusive.

I don't know if they are.
I'd wrap those handlebars around his smug fucking face though.

Its one thing to be an asshole and joke about dead guys. Its totally different to put that on the internet purely to generate publicity.

To my mind he is exactly the kind of morally bankrupt garbage that would join Antifa and BLM and advocate RefugeesWelcome at the drop of a hat.

If you don't want to shoot him in the face you are part of the problem.

i mean,. nigger in white countries writes on twitter that all whites should be genocided and gets 100 000 likes.

>Russians defending fellow nigger-tier people
Not surprised either

i understand why youtubers are drilling this guy, watch 5 minutes of liveleak videos and you will hate every race that is not yours.

The Japs used to behead and torture British/American soldiers for fun. If some jap had filmed a dead hanging white guy nobody would give a fuck

As an American, imagine if a loudmouthed muslim tourist from saudi arabia went around in Kansas fucking goats, screaming at thots to cover themselves, and throwing his own shit at any diner he found that sold bacon. Then he uploaded it all to youtube with the isis theme song over it

That's pretty much how Japan views everything Logan did

Why is this dude praised?
Only because he’s white?

That’s so fucking sad.
He’s an e-celeb faggot who gives zero fucks about normies supporting him.

Even the likes of Molyneux gave him credit.

This world really is going to hell.

>interesting thing to film
>half of it is his faggot friends grinning like fucking retards
>the other half is focused on his reactions and his dumb fucking hat

Even the thumbnail was clickbaity as fuck

What caused the butthurt?

He's a Jew.

Wtf? Is that is that a ninja training course?

>DM-Gael.gif

This is why they triggered
youtu.be/IbssnE9OsQU
Logan Paul's video only further proves the stereotype.

If Logan Paul is the representative for future white people, we really mustn't secure their existence.
I'm half convinced the Paul brothers are a Jewish psyop to make whitey hate their own race.