Why does Sup Forums hate conservatives so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate conservatives so much?

because their movement is designed to fail. It's like a pill that makes you calm before your slaughter.

that guy has boomer Zionist conservative arguments and believes that all men are created equal

entitlements are all they really want...get a fukken job loser white piece of shit

because in a world where liberals=push forward and conservatives=stay put, conservatives are DESTINED to "lose ground" (if liberal push us forward and conservatives then keep us there, we've still moved forward)

conservatives are cowards because understanding all this means you have to start pushing things BACK which they are afraid to do

so yeah

Jews

Whats pol view of Steven? He has a lot of opinions.
Has he been proven wrong by anyone or atleast debated?

Specially the potholer45 subject.
Really buthurt there

Why do Scandinavians like this guy so much? I guess he's somewhat notable in the USA but I visited Nordic countries and Estonia and everybody in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden asked me about Stepehen Crowder. Is he big there?

It's shitty and hollow. Crowder is an israel slave and a racecuck but it's fine because he BTFOs SJWs and feminists.

I hate cuckservatives more than I hate liberals

Crowder is a beloved Scandinavian icon. We all look up to that beastly hunk of a man.

kikes

>Crowder
>conservative
he's a leaf who speaks french and trying to replicate TYT since the election

more than enough to hate that fag

that's pretty weird lmao tell them to come to Sup Forums instead and make them watch Dr. William Luther Pierce

Name a single thing they've managed to conserve

This post gets it mostly right, but I want to add that liberals are the ones driving the way society is changing. Sup Forums doesn't want to just push back against the change, we want to change things in a different way. If you disagree with the way liberals want to change society you have no options in our society.

>It's shitty and hollow.
this

he had a good thing up till a year ago but then he went full TYT for Trump family, probably sold out to (((investors)))

Most of the tenets of conservatives are fine. The problem is
they are pro military adventurism, pro-israel,
pro-jew
in general, pro-outsourcing of jobs, and a fews other negatives.

This.

Crowder is a jewfag that likely packs "not gay jared's" fudge. I listened to him for 2.5 secs before his pro-Israel feathers came out. He is getting many many shekels to make you jate muslims and women. You are idiots if you fall for his garbage. He is in the same circle as (((lauren southern))) and co.

Dont know. I dont like him. His cenk skit was a bit fun though

Libs and cons are the same, just the cover is different.

Conservatives accept almost all of the core premises of egalitarians/leftists and always end up failing as a result.

They defend leftism from like 20-30 years ago.

Neoconservatives are psycho war profiteers, the rest are push over conservative branded people for the vote alone. There are no real right wing conservatives in politics, they die in mysterious muggings and car accidents.

>getting many many shekels to make you jate muslims
If you mean "hate muslims," then no one really needs to get paid to do that. Muslims are generally the most vile filth on the face of the planet. Everything they do screams "PLEASE HATE ME!"

He's a new media shill like Ben Shapiro who got (((funded))) and now do the same shit that msm has done on decades, but on a platform that is geared towards younger viewers

From a pragmatic standpoint, Conservatism only consists in letting the Left win on every front. It is not politically viable.

Conservatives didn't help the US since 65, they will "conserve" things that were new 30 years ago and promise tax cuts while everything else stays the same.

OF COOOOOOOURSE

Barring Adolf Hitler and the most antipathic twats in human History, who is it that Sup Forums doesen't hate?

Jealousy. Inability to relate and understand.

"Pro-military" does not mean "pro-involvement", it means "pro-self-defense", which Sup Forums loves "self-defense" in Japanese culture and think the Japs are superior for it, and Judo-shit-you or what have you, because they get to become the "victims" for once in their life. They can't relate at ALL. Racists.