Logan and jake paul are the last aryans on youtube. Because the jews want all white people dead including aryans...

logan and jake paul are the last aryans on youtube. Because the jews want all white people dead including aryans. They want YOU to hate them also. All these little commentary youtubers like pyrocynical, elvis the alien, and etc all look like fucking soylet gremlins that are ordered by the jew to take down logan and jake paul. Who fucking cares about some shitty little country across the world filled with degeneracy it isnt even 1st world. And who fucking cares about some literal soy eating jap hanging himself LMAO.

tl:dr THE JEWS WANT YOU TO HATE LOGAN AND JAKE PAUL SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wYQcU5VXde8
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0
youtube.com/watch?v=m05h8r3AmOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 someone calls the Pauls Jewish because they claim some marginal amount of Jewish ancestry and an argument over a literal e-celeb that has nothing to do with politics ensues

Jesus, take Logan's dick outta your mouth it's gross

>they claim some marginal amount of Jewish ancestry
>not jewish
typical amerimutt

What does this habe too do with me not having a gf?

>posts about paul brothers
You have to be over 18 to post here. SAGE

The agenda of stupidness and hedonism he pushes does no good at all.

Fuck that braindead cunt

Fucking Chav

t.child who is brainwashed by jews

t.child who is brainwashed by jews

Who the fuck is Logan? Is he some e celebrity? What is he doing about bringing attention to the new world order pushed and funded by the globalists? If he's just another internet kid, I don't care. Good on you though for getting me to post in a slide thread.

>tl:dr THE JEWS WANT YOU TO HATE LOGAN AND JAKE PAUL SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD
Jewtube are promoting them and giving them money to fuck this generation up.

This board is actually infested with underage and boomers. Fucking reddit man.

this

Jake and Logan Paul are both Jewish. You absolute fucking tosser.

what a stupid thread

youtu.be/wYQcU5VXde8

>the last aryans on youtube
Excuse me?

you mispelled Chad

It's working, I hate them. They act like niggers.

thats fucking hilarious

The Pauls are jewish, Ahmed.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0

>conventionally handsome
>6'2
>a great muscular body
>pure white blonde
>massive international fame
>absolutely ZERO inhibition or self-awareness
There has never been, and probably never will be, a better personification of Chad.

If anything was good they wouldn't promote it retard. Now Pewdiepie, he plants fear right where the jews heart should be.

The jews control jewtube, jewtube promots them and defends them as they know they have huge influence over millions of kids which the jews want to turn into filthy degenerates like jake and logan, /fucking thread fuck OP is a retard.

HE'S JEWISH. STOP CALLING HIM WHITE. IT FURTHERS (((THEIR))) GOALS

>beak nosed Jew
>aryan
kys shill

Actually calling themselves “semites” even though ashkenaizs are just Eastern euro converts is what allows them to prance around the desert stealing Palestinian land. Calling them what they are, khazars, is what pisses them off to no end

Literally kike mongrels

youtube.com/watch?v=m05h8r3AmOE

Logan Paul needs to listen to this guy asap.

>even though ashkenaizs are just Eastern euro converts
No they're levantines who moved to Europe some thousand years ago.

1 pewd is worth more than 2 pauls

A stale piece of bread is worth more than any amount of Pauls.

>e-celeb threads
kys

>claim black ancestry
>not a nigger
Flag checks out.

His girlfriend is an Asian tho.

he acts like a nigger, if he was remotely brown all of Sup Forums would be asking for genocide, why does this faggot get a pass? hes showing whites in a bad light, no wonder japanese dislike gaijins

also hes jewish idiot

This preoccupation with juvenile e-celebs as a proxy for white pride is pathetic. This is nu-male bugman-tier behaviour and indicated of people who live wholly online. In short, you faggots need to start living IRL and actually work on yourselves and starting your own white family, not living in a fictitious bubble with Really Serious Business such as what some YouTube retards say or what some video gamer posted.

If this is your idea of what is important in this world, you are so far from being "red pilled" it's pathetic.

90% of their fanbase is made up of mexican turds that should've been aborted

>op thinks those eyes aren't Jewish

wet

i don´'t hate that bois for being white niggas, i hate them because are the biggest idiots chads normies pieces of shit of youtube, and their content is cancerous

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

This isn't quality, well thought out, or well written. It's not related to news, world events, or politics. This should not exist at all here. Get it off.

Logan Paul is a fucking jew working for jewtube, you fucking britbong brainlet

>Aryan

> German Jewish, Hungarian Jewish, and Austrian Jewish

no they're turko-mongol-slav mix that converted to judaism between 700 and 900

Not politics, unlike Paul Nehlen threads

I'd rather have 10 jews than 1 Logan Paul alive.