>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

HURRY MUELLER!

ALI MADAD.

we don't care

The mods are the reason Sup Forums is bad. They flat out hate us and make no secret of that in the IRC. They don't think we deserve any moderation because they're all libtards who want to see us deleted. That makes the /leftypol/ mod rumors all the more real

/PTG/ STANDS WITH ISRAEL! REAL AMERICANS SUPPORT ISRAEL!

How do we stop white people from killing themselves?

AWOO

>You are either pro-Jew or pro-Muslim
Is this one of the most retarded argument in history?

HAHAHA /REDDIT/ BTFO BY /SG/

this, can confirm times a thousand

r/ptg BTFO by The Tiger

God damn who the fuck cares about a god damn online soccer video game, stop wasting posts in the thread on this shit

/mlpol/ sends their regards.

AWOOOOOOOOO

samefag

> shalom sandnigger vs. salaam sandnigger
I for one support the Middle East Nuclear Crater option

>drugs
Sessions is on it.
>suicide
Suicide is primarily economic. Every factory that comes back or is newly built saves dozens of lives.

>and the Divegrass invasion begins

ALI MADAD!!

so he apologized

AWOO~

>you can only be x or y
Yeah pretty much. Same with the post Alabama shilling when people were pushing the "if you don't like Bannon you're a McConnell shill." Which is just as fucking retarded.

Death to the heretics

>Dutch OP
It's literally """euros""" stroking off third-world dictators at this point. I remember when /nsg/ was the top general, not anymore.

pro-zionist, anti-greater israel, anti-sunni, pro-shia, anti-globalist kikes here. I'm okay with making israel think we are their best ally while doing everything in our power to make sure they revert to shell of their former selves, offer them a hand while crumbling their grasp over the world

>Tiger
>The guy got killed by a land mine after most of the war was won
Yeah what a badass.

I just want to bake and watch my comfy seasonal anime in peace. It's all so tiresome.

We're losing in the court of public opinion.

I for one will be pleased when this international soccer simulator contest is over. Soccer is just like the Trump Effect - it's so powerful it turns everyone it touches into blithering morons.

One of the big reasons the place got fucked up really next to the failure of redpill threads during the election

Nasrallah, secretary general of Hezbollah

That's not the Tiger you mutt

this man is your friend

Giving them hope the future is only going to get worse

I've several screencaps of some IRC logs backing this up. That useless gook Hiro is letting this site die because he doesn't bother trying to take care of this place. Only cares about datamining us. Also Hiro has never had any say or anything to do with selecting mods. All of luggage lad's buddies are still there

>155885643
>leaf
>we

Stay mad mudslime.

hello. i am here two awooo

I am opposed to semitic influence

this is why I'm disappointed with Trump, I thought he'd be an economic populist but he's reverting to traditional supply side economics. Whites will continue dying off at greater rates and once Trump and the memes are gone we will demographically be fucked

>Sessions is on it.

With what, weed?? How the fuck is that helping?

>Then cried even more when Trump dropped aid to Pakistan
They actually supported this because it pushes Pakistan further towards China/Russia/Iran

Yes, yet Sup Forums completely fell for it like retards

It's never been white genocide. It's always been white suicide. There's nothing that anyone could do to white people without white people allowing it. Until white supremacists stop acting like niggers and dindus, they'll never get anywhere and never even begin to understand the problem.

knees begrudgingly bent?

Obama's buddy.

Fuck off kike

Jake Tapout.

>DUDE WEED LMAO XDDDDD
Opioids, not weed.

The mods deleted those threads while leaving up the shitposting ones.

>mudshits don't think they would get perforated by the tens of thousands and scurry home with their literal tails between their legs
how adorable

Four days ago, maybe this would have saved him.
Maybe.

Nah they cried, everything this president does triggers them, and that is fine.

That shit actually got me to stop coming here for weeks
Tbh I am still cynical about 2018 since Alabama and Virginia happened

Drudge gets it.

If there's any country that can claim Trump after America, it's Canada, because we're neighbors and our cultures are so similar.

Sessions memo is forcing the congress to settle the ambiguity once and for all, one way or the other.

Seems Mueller paid Bannon a visit last night

Why not a bioweapon to preserve the history?

I lurk their threads looking for posts to laugh at when I’m bored and they actually didn’t

how much time until the fake jews award show?

>our cultures are so similar.

Love how they think we're reddit when its obvious theyre all lefties

F

this is actually true. For some reason it seems like for the first time in US history, there is a bipartisan coalition forming with regards to rescheduling marijuana

Sup Forums is just going through a phase is all. It is growing in political understanding and maturity. It was a pretty liberal and libertarian board when it started, and overtime slid hard right. Part of that maturity is recognizing when taking an extreme position is appropriate and when it isn't. It's just a phase, is all. The 2016 elections brought a lot of attention to this place, and a lot of newfaggotry with it, but they will bore over this coming year, and things will calm down. Already the night shift hours of Sup Forums (between 1am and 6am CST) are dead as fuck, the day shift will soon follow.

Taken it for jews you fucking useful idiot clowns

They raided these threads because they were asshurt, just like when the Paris agreement was dropped and many of their shit countries were losing gibs.

Fighting them to annihilation is a bad move while their tenticles still have a hard grip over many places. At least pretend you don't want them all dead. Offer them a way out for d&c and easier victory

Its too late. He fucked up by even talking to Wolff

Reminder.

Oh no, my anonymous life is over!

>They raided these threads because they were asshurt
They raid these threads because there are no “gains”

That's a fair point. I am amenable to a small archipelago of islands containing the major historic sites

IT IS AWOOVEMENT

>It is growing in political understanding and maturity

Syrian Army propaganda is very homoerotic.

I see there posts, they get easily triggered so no.

We will never go full on liberal again. The only reason Sup Forums was like that was because we all hated Bush

Neutron

Bomb

This

Oh yeah, Sessions was probably the greatest mistake so far. He would have been great pushing Trjmps immigrantion agenda in the senate

You know that'll evolve into "Fuck you" or "Fuck off" when the kid gets older if it hasn't already.

The last time they got triggered by trump was when he bombed their stupid airfield

>Trjmps
delet your account

Consider the intended audience.

We give them 4 billion per year military aid, we are
not just making them think we are their ally. 4 billion is just military aid. Rep jim trafficant estimated
in 2009 that we actually give them 15 billion per
year. If you do the math it ends up being 8,300$
per household we give israel.

Vs the surrounding countries who openly burn our flag? Yeah, I can see why.

only urduni raids you guys. nobody genuinely cares. and the raids from the match are in good fun. at least from me. i'll be voting for your boy in 2020, but......
>ALI MADAD
>ALI MADAD
>ALI MADAD

I am recovering from surgery and tripping balls, give me a break user

Also wanted to add: They purposely left up the shareblue/liberal cuck threads for hours on end

I understand.

This, if we are not going to openly support only Christians in the Middle East like every western country should, then we should not be involved

Neat.