Are whites the niggers of japan?

this guy has been basically having nigger behaviour and not respecting japanese culture

pol, he is a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vtpEwGgdf4?t=3m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes
literally

No he is not, niggers do that for free.

>are whites the niggers of japan

So he's like a whore. He gets paid to do it all.

he is a fucking jew kike

He is a Jew and should be gassed together with all subhumans.

Stop your whining, all you're doing by giving him attention is making him more famous. Ignore the bastard, and eventually only retards will pay attention to him.

Yup, Nordcucks are literally subhuman niggers

You can't mention just one smart great scientist that was nordcuck

He's exporting the finest traditions America has to offer. Stop ridiculing him.

This guy feeds off of attention. Stop talking about him. There are already two threads about him on Sup Forums and neither of them are about politics.

I and the digits agree.

Fuck japanese culture
it's shit

butthurt weebs BTFO

>every nigger and pajeet is god tier

Niggers dont behave like this; manchilld edgelords do

Every race has its handful of idiots OP. Niggers on the otherhand, are the exact opposite.

Tycho Brahe.

this

Talking about Caucasoid race here, you fucking coon

Yes. Just without gibs or kids.

He's a Jew , not white

>nignog nignog
niggers gonna be nogging

Alfred Nobel?

Great scientists with great discoveries, not bunch of nerds, you ugly albino Indians

I bet in any country he is considered an honorary grade A nigger. I bet even Africans wouldn't want him to visit.

>Caucasoid race
then why do you have a mulatto in your collage?

What?

I don't know how it is in other countries but in Poland blonde haired people are seen as stupid

>snownigger detected

Only med people have greatly contributed to the advancement of mankind. I'll give you wernher von braun, but we still never went to the fucking moon.

>tfw brown hair brown eyed white master race
>can trace heritage back to the visigoths
>my people bravely defended the roman empire from the germanic vandal barbarians

The samurai fears chad thundercock

Who

Stop larping as an Indian albino you mutt, I'm pretty sure you got some 10% sub shaaran in you

Exactly

Just because niggers torched your car on new year's in Paris doesn't mean you get to come on Sup Forums and be retarded.

Logan Paul's stupidity seems to be an opportunity to redpill the japs on why immigrants are bad
youtu.be/6vtpEwGgdf4?t=3m56s

>US
lol, this shit is considered as normal in burger land

>are MUTTS the niggers of japan?

fixed

>Who
>post pics on the Internet without checking them
the little baby in the bottom left, duh

>my people bravely defended the roman empire
>we wuz Romans
I'll give you one half of you ancestry was roman, but the other half was taken from Nigeria for them to serve

Kek, I remember this nip was calling for immigrants and wanting more racemix in Japan, that's why his channel is named "find your love in japan" he really got redpilled

i know you're an arab mutt, jose, so you can be forgiven for confusing this pale american specimen for white, but he's just your typical amerimutt

Holy fucking shit you're really retarded and stupid

I was talking about smart people you fucktard

I too watch Pewdiepie like a 14 year old

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

This. Logan Paul is a jew agent trying to undermine the reputation of whites.

Proofs?

People shouldn't be surprised, if you allow american tourists in your country this is what happens. The same happens everywhere in Italy. But at least we get american blonde sluts.

dont cherry pick a white man who's made a career out of being a nigger, there were whites in his video that weren't chimping out like him

Hit his face with a hammer.

Japan and Italy are vassal states though, so there is that. We've already created passable mockups of lots of "great" Italian cities in Vegas, so there is not a tremendous need to go see the original. During Romes heyday you could afford to be bad tourist as well, not anymore. Times change.

>Atleast 1/16th ashkenazi Jewish

>lol trust me bro I’m 1/64th kike

>dont cherry pick a black man whos made a career out of being a cracker
See how it feels now you white devil

>has imminently resort on insults
I've never specified whom I was talking about

besides what you are doing there is the Jewish divide and conquer strategy

Logan paul is the nigger of whites

Mother's side?

Black in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM

Yes

I like your style fellow sven

Italians have contributed fuck-all to mathematics since the 1800s.

>white
he his 1/16 jew not white

Sup Forums is always right

Tycho Brache
Kristian Birkeland
Carl Linnaeus

The jew adapts, he shows himself openly when there is no threat.

>Interacting with foreigners redpills naive nip
Isn't it funny how multiculturalism as an idea can only exist as long as people aren't exposed to it in practice?
Logan behaved just like the "refugees" in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden. I would like to think after we form a white ethnostate we could ally ourselves with Japan and even allow tourism but I wouldn't be surprised if they reject the second notion entirely

Lel

I wish some cute senpai would've knocked his cracka ass out

not including Jöns Jacob Berzelius