Okay I want an answer to this question right fucking now

Why is the United States the only country in the world considered a 'nation of immigrants'? It literally makes no sense because everyone in the Americas as some point immigrated to the continent. Not only that, but Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel, and other countries at some point had to have people immigrate in order for that population to get there yet ONLY the United States is considered a 'Nation of immigrants'.
How is that fair? This is a legitimate question, why are we the only 'Nation of Immigrants' when it's clear that Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, and other countries got their population from immigration?
More importantly why are these countries able to have national unity and pride not stemming from the fact they're immigrants but the United States MUST do this?
>It's because you took more immigrants than them, user!
How is that fair?! Just because we only took more means we have to do this? These people got their population from immigrants too!
I'm not advocating for more countries in the world to be burdened with this idiotic belief of 'Nation of Immigrants', I want to know why the United States has to be the ONLY one and seems to be the ONLY country that has to carry the burden of taking the worlds shitty masses and destroying who we are

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally pilpul you dumb fuck. The act of arguing rhetoric while conveniently forgetting monumental pieces of evidence like that even inbred irishmen were ohenomenal worlers compared to the negro and ybe spic that came after it. Yhe US is a nation of immigrants. White immigrants from Europe.

America took more varieties of European.

Commonwealth was largely a transfer of Anglos from one part of the empire to another. Others went as well but always under the auspices of the crown.

We didn't even start getting any Italians and greeks Etc..til after ww2... Non-europeans only came in large numbers in late 70's and 80's.

America was far more multi-cultural at an earlier stage than Canada/Australia/New Zealand. We were all quite white till relativly recently.

Also, the jews in the USA created the immigration mythology as the definition of America ...it sort of replaced the American Revolution/Pioneers as the 'national story' because it is more inclusive and counters nativists.

The same thing is happening in Canada now.

all those countries are considered "nations of immigrants".
you just don't see it or hear it being said because they are not you country and you live in an isolated bubble and think everything is about the US.

this is probably the most amerimutt post I've seen in a while
how old are you

It's still arguing because we took more we should always take in more. The Commonwealth may have taken one variety of Euro but they still took immigrants by the millions

I have never heard any of these countries called 'Nations of Immigrants' before. Nor have I heard them ever consider themselves that

because you live in an isolated bubble, that's my point

I'd like to know what the populations of canada and us was back at the time whites came here..not much I imagine

???
we always considered ourselves a nation of immigrants

I don't live in an 'isolated bubble'
Not once have I heard their people who I have talked to consider themselves nations of immigrants they have national pride in where they're from.

Jews

mexico and chile are indian nations

OP people here claim that Britain is a "nation of immigrants" so I'm sure some Canadians and Australians do too

and by "here" I mean people in the UK, not on Sup Forums

>Not once have I heard their people who I have talked to
have you asked them?
If I go to the USA I don't go around telling people my country is a nation of immigrants.

You're fucking dumb. Trudeau won't stop reminding us that we're a "nation of immigrants".

Strawman

There are many in Canada that feel Immigration is the definition of the country. They teach this in school now, and downplay or disparage any history before non-white immigration.

In 10-20 years people will think Canada was 'always' multicultural. That is the standard story that is passed tho kids in school. Diversity is our greatest strength apparently.

It's a lie, but it helps the masses of newcomers feel like they are part of something.

Well, if you don't live in an isolated bubble you're pretty young then.
Brazil can't shut up about their German and Japanese immigration.
Argentina can't shut up about their Italian and German immigration. You have an Argentinian in this very thread telling you now they are a nation of immigrants.
Chile, pic related
Canada and Australia are Chinese colonies and you rarely hear anyone complain.

You're shut off. They try to call Britain a 'nation of immigrants' because of Germanic tribes migrating between 2000 and 700 years ago.

>Why is the United States the only country in the world considered a 'nation of immigrants'?
That idea was literally invented in like 1942 when a Jewess wrote the poem on the Statue of Liberty.

Before that, America was a white country that was founded and operated by whites. Your immigration act up until 1962 specifically only allowed Western Europeans to immigrate to the U.S.

It's a modernist invention that America is a nation of immigrants and not a nation of whites.

>buying into propaganda
lmao

>Why is the United States the only country in the world considered a 'nation of immigrants'?
lol jewrnalists here always invoke the "nation of migrants" when someone begins to talk about maybe deporting convicted illegal migrants.

Because it's kike propaganda. No one ever called America a nation of immigrants before jews started showing up here in large massive droves in the early 20th century. America has never been a nation of immigrants and still isn't, but it's a nice propaganda piece for democucks and liberal progressives to shill for votes from retarded beaners

>even needing to ask
It's jews. How new are you? Also this is not just a Sup Forums meme it is real, I'll dump my entire kike folder if you want

I don't know a bout the US, but plenty of American countries had policies to attract european migrants, which would make them "nations" of immigrants I guess.

The U.S always had pretty closed borders because we wanted to guard ourselves against foreign enemies and not get ourselves involved in Europes problems, then the kikes came and they cried about all the bad shit going on in Europe and got us involved in that shit

we got a full on blue-pill here, or a jew shill. I'm going to assume kike because this weekend has been particularly bad

Are people supposed to discard the last two centuries of American history and treat you like its the 18th century?

>Type "Nation of Immigrants" into Google Analytics
>Wasn't a thing until 1980
Google Analytics

who cares anyways lol
all of those countries except maybe aus/nz are shitholes

*Google Analytics
>Meant to post this link.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act