European Ethno-Unions

Arent multiple European ethno-unions a better idea than just one big pan Europe Union?

Niggers

What makes any of those unions make any more sense then the EU? You're putting several ethnic groups that have tenuous connections together, which would balkanize severely.

Don’t worry, no niggers allowed

This is surprisingly accurate.

It’s based on ethnicultural/religious comparability.

The same issues you talk if would arise in any kind of pan white ethnostate.

But those cultures are radically different. Balkan cultures I don't even need to mention (Remove kebab), but what do the baltics states have ANYTHING to do with England, Germany, or the Nordic countries? What to turks, who have no cultural connection to North Africans, with them? One could go on for days.

You can say the same between the Cornish people and the rest of the english.

No you couldn't he nailed it. The yellow is on point, blue is on point, light blue aswell, green aswell, only red is questionable but would still end up being most accurate.

Put Balkan like that and you get a new world war!

The people in light blue literally fought a race war a couple decades ago, for the exact same reason.

Most of them are already in a Union right now and they aren’t at war.

that balkan union would have zero chance of working anytime close to present day

If you are refering to bosnians, serbs and albanians, this has nothing to do with current day reality but what would makes sense. Albanians should just be controlled by greeks since they are incapable of running their own country and should become majority christian since they are not even religious muslims. Serbs and bosnians are same people and those that are muslim should fuck off to turkey or convert back, they were recently in the same country.

Stop posting this Amerimutt tier bullshit, I don't have more in common with (((Germans))) than I have with those Walloons, and certainly not much in common with fucking Latvians

Linguistic unionism is cultural genocide and an imported idea from the US where they needed to unify themselves around something given the different origins of the settlers. Europe doesn't need this

Yeah this is assuming no Muslims, Constantinople for instance is european again as you can see on the map

So you aren’t in favour of a pan white ethnostate being created for white people?

No, "White nationalism" is Amerimutt tier. If I want some kind of ethnic nationalism it's Flanders, or "Belgium" at best, with their autochtone populations and a small percentage of other Whites/Europeans. Whites have to work together but we aren't the same.

This, cooperation is fine but i don't want my descendants to be 12.5% this and 25% that.

Ok, just making sure you are consistent. So you have no care for what happens to the ethnic makeup of the nations of Europe/NA/Aus,NZ aside from your own?

Indeed, its all wishful thinking and some kind of unions are needed to build up some more power for all these small countries, while not being all controlled by germany, they would all set good examples for each other if ofc jews were not controlling all of them.
Implying you need to have connection to latvians ever, its all about benefitting from each other in one way or another. Looking back in history empires were always the dominant parts of europe, imagine these as such.

I think you’d be surprised how mixed with other northwestern Europeans British people are already. Not that I understand your view, that you don’t want it to change any more as much as you can help it.

I didn't say that. Anglo countries have a different social/demographic history than most European countries have, and that's fine by me if they prefer White nationalism over fragmented ethnicities. European ethnostates however have the power and consistency to remain stable without having to accept every White person if they want to.

Latvians are criminal scum here. They have a different religion, mindset and culture, and look different. They're not Belgians.
I like the idea of the EU because it keeps us together and strong as an ensemble while leaving us independent. But I don't want to erase borders and enable such a population fluctuation as there is in the US, because it will be detrimental to our cultures, languages, and customs.

That doesn't mean we're Danish or German or whatever though. That mixing created our groups and today we're different to the groups that created us. Also unlike Americans all of us have the same general make up.

Ok so it’s not nessesarily the groupings that you are in issue with its the kind of union, since you stated that you like the EU, would you be ok with these groupings if you could choose the type of union it would be? If so what would you choose

I think these unions/empires should actually make the fluctuation worse, current EU is too much. Also red is definitely problematic in case of religion and groups, much more than darker blue for example. I kinda want flanders to be independent from everyone desu.

the original EU was a great idea. An union of ethno-countries that do business together. That is proper multi culturalism.

yes but Uralic with Germanic and Lativa

Ok I get your argument. So you accept that Scottish and English for instance can mix if the people choose to, since we already in an ethnounion (UK). But non brits are not ok (except for other canzuk nationals who have ancestors to here). Like I asked the other guy, if you could choose the kind of union or relationship these groupings had what would that make the groupings ok with you? For instance border control.

Never said anyone couldn't mix, what i said is i didn't want us to all multimutt it up like burgers which will basically destroy European ethnic groups.

The thing with those linguistic groupings is that they suppose that there's some kind of connection between people speaking similar languages. For example, as much as I dislike the Walloon behaviour and most of their lower class, we shared a common history, fate and even our genetic make-up has been largely the same. We hate the Dutch and they hate the French more and we hate each other.

If there was to be a pan-White ethnostate I'd like it to give their members as much autonomy as possible instead of trying to lump us together because we're similar according to random criteria.

Again, it's more the type of union I don't agree with as you saw. But I don't see any need to create these greater linguistic states in the first place if we can for the most part just take current borders and unify under a lesser cucked EU-kind of organisation while at the same time keeping inner White migrations at a minimum and helping each other out in political/economical questions.

I get that, I just think that won’t happen. Not if you don’t push for it like globalists are doing. Scotland and England have been in a Union for like 300 years and haven’t been destroyed as distinctive ethnicities as a result. I think the same would happen should these unions be formed.

Your last paragraph is something I can agree with, but I think having a pan european treaty for trade and defence (like nato) is a good idea. But slightly more integration in regards to a deeper trade agreement and things like that, between the ethnounions as shown, inside that pan European organisation. And then under those unions would be the nation states with the majority of the sovereignty, so things like border control and military.

I also had an idea for this type of union in Europe.

But the key to making these successful is avoiding the forming of a bureaucratic and centralized union that works top down, instead they should be modeled closer to a confederacy where the nations are simply pooling in extra resources that are managed in the benefit of the member-states.

Any nation has the self determination to do whatever they please, and if they are unhappy with the current state of affairs they can challenge it and refuse to take part in it.

The only thing I have against this model is actually to make the UK and maybe Ireland part of an Anglo-union with America, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.

That still doesn't mean each ethnic group doesn't want some kind of autonomy. Each European country each has it's own interest and ideas on how a country should be run. Cooperation is just fine you don't need to annex Europe for it to happen. This can't be looked at in a burger way.

I think I’m still trying to figure out the kind of union/how deep etc. But I think the hierarchy is there.

Pan-Europe: nato kind of defence treaty, trade agreement, space programme and research collaboration.

5 European Ethnounions: deeper more relevant trade agreements that build off of the pan Europe one, university programs like eurasmus and other things that are more relevant to the specific group.

National: everything else

>make the UK and maybe Ireland part of an Anglo-union with America, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
I don't think anybody outside of maybe London would like that.

I think your definition of cooperation is what I’m talking about, it’s about the hierarchy of cooperation

>Greek-Macedonian name dispute
>Macedonian-Albanian ethnic tensions
>Kosovo issue
>Bosnian two-state issue and ethnic clusterfuck
>Albanian-Greek Epirus-Cham dispute and technically still at war since Greece hasn't abolished the state of war since WWII
You have no idea what you're talking about

Mate, Northern Ireland is part of the uk and got over it after they had a spat about ethnic tensions. They didn’t need to leave the union at the time. I think it would be the same.

>So you aren’t in favour of a pan white ethnostate being created for white people?

It wouldn't work.

"White" is an American concept. Europeans are built around separate nations.

Maybe i've misunderstood your position then, most times these threads are made people just want essentially another version of the EU, just one that supports their politics.

The problem is that if you give Ukraine to russi you will feed their imperialism. Ukraine should be a part of the union including Romania, to team up against Russia since the south slavs would prefer to be occupied by Russia than fight against it.

Your map is shit.
KYS

Britain has a lot more French ancestry than that.

This is unironically the first time that I see a map that actually reflects reality. Kudos to the person who made this, they are not a retard - this is something most "cartographers" here cannot be said about.

Your map is not wrong, but OPs is ethnic and more importantly: cultural. This is the thing that makes and breaks nations.

the only EU that could work

>cultural
Estonians are not culturally in this germanic retard camp.

>Switzerland is still out

The realism is in the small details, after all.

Also Estonians and Finns are not ethnically in germanic retard camp. Stop smoking that shit.

t. globalist
>handing the reigns over to Russia
>"would work"
Mind your own business, new worlder. You most likely don't even understand how things actually function here.
The map is not staring that you are, just that you (just like us) have have more in common with them than any other general grouping listed here. None of that implies sameness.

An europe of the nations is the way (each nation with is own identity and history), when all europe turn back to nationalism and we secure our borders and start the deportations of t aliens , we can cooperate as civilization and rce brother's. We have to cooperate to make europe glorious again.

We have more in common with finns, so stop lumping us together with germanc retards (who in reality are our enemies) and if you are in dire need of fucking unions (retard as you are) then make another group for us two.

>unions
What unions? Cease jumping to conclusions here. That map merely shows a cultural (and to a lesser extent ethnic) grouping.
>make another group for us two
Then you would just get absorbed into the next one at some point.
You are being emotional here, not logical. You don't get to rewrite your very existence because it doesn't fit your mentality.

>That map merely shows a cultural (and to a lesser extent ethnic) grouping.
It shows not. Because of Finland and Estonia being in one group with germanic retards. Now fuck off, krautcuck.

Just how mental do you have to be to deny something as obvious as this. Would an Estonian in Germany and vice versa feel alien there? No, of course not, both are NW Euro and Protestant. That is all this implies. We have long standng histories of German occupation too, an that has left if marks. Nowhere does it say that "hurr durr they're all the same lol" Jesus, man.
Are you this angry Estonian everyones been raving about? Calm yourself.

>Would an Estonian in Germany and vice versa feel alien there?
Yes, we have totally language and mindset totally different from germanic. Also different culture overall (strange occupation-time houses are not culture, faggot).
We fought fucking war 100 years ago to kick this germanic retarded shit over the border.

*totally different language

>protestant
Estonia is not protestant, this is krautcuck pipe dream that we are.

Estonians first build sauna not some protestant cult building.

the problem is that EU itself as just an economical cooperation union would make sense and it's actually useful, meanwhile any soyunion with european parliament bullshit it's just another way for erasing national identities

You are nitpicking separate things and claiming absolutes: first something as vague as faith, and now linguistic groups and even minor things like saunas. Still culturally (meta) you and I have a lot in common with west Europeans. That DOES NOT MEAN SAMENESS - read this bit over and over again if you must.
We have Janka the Germcuck and now you as his mirror counterpart. And even he in his retardation is more sensible than you.
Now I understand why you have the infamy that you do here. Do you have mental issues?

Yes

No, it is you who are nitpicking in order to lump us together with essentially alien cultures.

>alien cultures
Fuck it

Now you understand why we have border between our countries?

Because we have separate indentities. Just how
meh
Goodnight

It's mid afternoon, not night. Fucking Euros must have the shittiest clocks for them to be this inaccurate. Why don't they import functioning American ones?

it would be nice but italianbros and us would have the herculean task of overcoming french arrogance and making them understand it's not the french empire but a union of equals

all the good food and culture of the world would be in that little country though which is sad for the rest of the world

Cheeky

So where do you see yourself belonging to then? It's half half in the OP.

good luck with walloonia lmfao