How do you decide who gets into the Ethnostate?

How do you decide who gets into the Ethnostate?

What is the criteria?

which one is the mother

>How do you decide who gets into the Ethnostate?
>What is the criteria?
one-drop rule

Step 1: Visual Analysis and removal
Step 2: Genetic Analysis and removal

These people too, unfortunately, but back in the day we (for instance in the Netherlands) had camps where they were taught how to fit into normal society. Those places will have to come back.

What if you have a parent who doesn't pass the one drop rule but his kid does

like in an adoption?

You let the kid in and have the state raise him.

Czeched

An ethnostate isn't some kind of a liberal strawman ''hurr durr lets take over some land, only the purest whites can come in!''
You create an ethnostate by excluding other races and ethnicities.
There is no ''requirement.'' You just don't let in niggers, kikes and arabs. The vast majority of countries in all of history have been ethnostates. The only way a nigger could get inside the country was trough slavery.

>ethnostate
>what's the qualification
Leaf education, xhirs and gentlemen.

no, like his biological kid.

The dad has 1% subsaharan and the kid has 0

Whites only, no shitskins. Rest solves itself eventually.

>have the state raise him.
>being this retarded

Only blacks can enter the ethnostate

>What is the criteria?

are these Jews white?

>You just don't let in niggers, kikes and arabs
how do you determine this? especially dealing with generations of mixed kids?

white

see

>canadian education

no

There aren't nearly as many mixed mudbloods as you seem to think.
Also you're doing a classic Loki's Wager fallacy.

eugenics will fix the white trash problem

None. That's fathers day redneck trailer trash style.
From left to right
Daughter, son, father ,daughter knocked up by father.

Here:
>Visual analysis
>Take note of "close calls"
>Put close calls in holding centers for further testing
>1/164th nonwhite is okay
>1/2 and below Jew is okay so long as you were never a religious Jew and you can prove you liked Hitler before the ethnostate was established

You do realize you don't inherit 100% of your parents DNA?

You realise that you only get half of your chromosomes from your father, right?

Did you pass grade 10 biology?

>american education

good to see you don't know how genetic inheritance works...

It's not a 50-50 split between parents and after enough generations it can be bred out so all genetic tests show 100% european

>also you're doing a classic Loki's Wager fallacy.
elaborate, please

Yes, actually. Ashkenazi jews are white. Especially if they dislike Israel.

science is of the devil...keep your evil technology

Why should anyone be dealing with mixed race freaks? Mixed race freaks stay in America and Canada. I don't get what the mutts have to do with ethnostates. Mutts should just work on their own countries and make sure no more niggers get imported in.

>so long as you were never a religious Jew and you can prove you liked Hitler before the ethnostate was established

hahahaha

what a lucky father. incest is still the best sex

join the military, work for your citizenship

are you the same latvia from the other thread

Haven't posted today, so probably no.

I'm 1/16th Ashkanazi plz let me in :( even my part Jew side has been Christian since my great great great grandma married a goy and cut off relations with her family

i was told your people only have one computer

dilly dilly

I was told your people have AIDS

only whites will be allowed - It is beneficial for whites to have North America too

I'd let you in

95% european dna or better.

Ha, ha. Good luck with that. Even whites would rebel and your little autists would have had your brains splattered if you ever tried to pull that kind of shit irl.

Hitler allowed 1/4 or less Jew blood.

ayyy

and yes but some people on Sup Forums are more strict

Rekt

You responded to the wrong person, I asked him what he would do

wanna know how I know that you have nigger DNA in you?

Question faggots... It's 2025, the ethnostate is established alongside a multicultural state. Some whites choose to remain in the multicultural part of the US. But once shit hits the fan there, they want to flee to the ethnostate. Will we let them in?

Q2: if a white child that was born in the multiculti part wants to enter and live in the ethnostate and leave his family behind. Will he be accepted?

Q3: what will happen to the mixed raced kids?

Yes
Yes
No

Holy shit. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from Richard Spencer destroying Sargon of Akkad. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Alt Right. I want a multi racial future. I want Sargon to destroy Spencer and kill White Nationalism for good. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were winning the argument???? This is so fucked. sdrater yeknom reggin era tidder.

Hilter killed the wrong people

Q1: yes? After they choose freely to not be a part of the ethnostate

Yes

Aryan DNA is a big one obviously, for historical reasons, but also love of country, diligence and hard work

1/16th is acceptable with a license which will simply be small tattoo between the fingers.

>Green #46 is different than Green #47, therefore Green and Blue are the same.

If it looks, walks, and talks like a duck.

Germany didn't exactly shoot you for having brown eyes and brown hair. They just wanted to increase the total number of blondes naturally through racial purity (a lack of outbreeding leads to a fair colored majority)

But the nazis were actually logical people, and Sup Forums is full of hysterical types. America has always been.

>germany
Nuremberg laws
>america
AINT NO ONE DROP A NIGGA BLOOD GONNA FLY MY FLAG PARDNER POIUR ME ANUDDA PINT A WHISKY

Why is this such a hard concept for people to figure out?

Some user from Michigan posted his 23 & Me and he was 95% Finnish, and 5% of other northwestern European phenotypes.

Just because you saw some Mutt memes, that doesn't mean every American has nigger DNA.

Leftists and liberals are intentionally intellectually dishonest about it because they see white nationalism as a rival ideology to their dildo communism.

Combination of genetics and behavior.

So, a law-abiding, hard-working octaroon with a STEM degree would be allowed, but a trailer park wigger meth addict would not.

Even then, I would assume there would be some sort of marriage/breeding program to select for the best genes.

1) yes.
2) yes.
3) depends on how mixed. 90-95% Euro DNA is the low threshold. We can quibble about the 5%. Anything more is probably purity spiraling. Anything less isn't white.

No niggers would be good enough for me. I could deal with the jews & spics, but the niggers....no!

>commies
>supporting Spencer

In what universe?

>Natsoc 1: I can deal with east asians
>Natsoc 2: But only the Japanese, right?
>Natsoc 1: Of course
>Natsoc 3: Spics can be based
>Natsoc 4: We should let italians in too
>Fueher: Good idea guys, but we shouldn't let too many in at once, or let them form communities. The world won't think we're racist if we let the top 1% in from spain, japan, italy, and mexico.

>End result:
>America

The main nigger faggot thing to point out is the peterson cult anti-collectivist stuff.

Why are italians even a question

Don't you faggots understand that the biggest threat to an ethnostate is white leftists?

SA was lost not due to nigger pressure but due to white leftists that blew up apartheid from the inside.

Same has happened in Sweden, the UK and elsewhere. Even in fucking Troy some lefto retard decided to open the gates to get the horse in the name of peace and love.

one drop rule ?

Remember what happened last time?

You get rid of niggers, you get rid of a bunch of problems. It is just a dream that will not occur in my lifetime, but If I could just live the rest of my days nigger free.....I'd be happy

The god of autist fantasies waves his magic wand and every nigger in the US is replaced by an honorary aryan with a 105+ IQ. They're all naturalized to our culture, practicing christians, and speak perfect english. But, you know, they still act different. The basics of culture are genetic to the point that different families within a race can be culturally incompatible and never really get along. Between races, the divide is even larger.

Is your life really that much better?

I am poor and surrounded by niggers. Until you live in a black neighborhood don't tell me shit about the problem of niggers. I see child abuse on a daily basis, and see how the next generation of niggers will be like the present.

it is entirely a strawman
Spencer is the Queen of the Ethno-state Strawman Kingdom

He will make you his bitch and he will be the Queen

So kill the Whuites and you are done for the day

This.

I am middle class and surrounded by asians. It's the same shit with more money and less crime but somehow the same overall quality of civic life. Maybe worse because niggers will at least try to be your friends.

>It's the same shit with more money and less crime but somehow the same overall quality of civic life.
Do you really believe this?

so you are telling me I ain't white cos I can't stand my neigbor Cleetus and his faggot son turning into a tranny?

I guess I'm not white

Tfw no shitlib has attempted to deconstruct blackness

Wouldn’t it just be like the old days. If you identify as White, live as white and put white interests above all others then you’re white. Aside from the obvious (((infiltrators))) I doubt this will be a difficult thing to figure out.

>Whites with a tan cant be part of the ethnostate
See how retarded that sounds?

those god damn infiltrators

I wonder if they never entered European countries and then the US would the Whuite nations still be as successful?

Would we see the same growth?

Claiming that all the people that are different are useless is retarded.

Yes, diversity isn't a super power.

But if normal and not shoved down throats it can create greatness.

Minds are what important.

I don't need you and your mongrels if you are idiots.

This Guy gets it. Central Europeans. It's the Zionist bankers driving today's societies to destruction

full white family 2 generations back, need to keep it pure

how do you plan to move all those black people? where would you move them to?

So are the Asian's blasting rap music at 1am on a fucking Tuesday? Are the cops in your neighborhood several times a week for a domestic dispute? Are you offered drugs when you go to the mailbox? If so yeah, exact same

I fucking hate the "white people can't wear dreadlocks! cultural appropriation!" bullshit. Everyday at work I see tons of black girls walking around with weaves on that are clearly appropriating white hair cuts yet white people never say a damn thing. Why? Because hair isn't fucking culture you stupid fucking nogs.

Yes, but they are also Jews, which means they belong in Israel.

How was it decided who became Canadians and Americans in the past, idiot? This is NOT a problem in the least. The only change we'd need to make to how it was dealt with before is to exclude any form of a Jew.

Zionist ruined the Jews and how society sees them. Feels bad goyim

>It's the same shit with more money and less crime but somehow the same overall quality of civic life. Maybe worse because niggers will at least try to be your friends.
So you would rather have criminals as neighbours simply because you're a sad lonely faggot who thinks niggers are more friendly?

This, exactly.

>Minds are what important.
Exactly why Jews and non-whites need to be kept out for eternity.

Fuck you, Jew. You are going in the gas chamber or a lamppost if you don't escape to Israel first. It's happening.

You will never be rid of niggers as long as there are Jews. Jews are the ones who brought niggers to the Americas, and Jews are the ones who will resist their repatriation.

When Jews have died off or are killed or purged, then we will deal with the problem.

the only way a 56% will fit in, no nigger that is not going to happen. need to keep the race pure and dont mix it up and end up with another melting pot