Reminder that nu-Sup Forums is literally a bunch of boomers from Reddit

Reminder that nu-Sup Forums is literally a bunch of boomers from Reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/?st=jc54tlcs&sh=461382e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have the link for pic related?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/?st=jc54tlcs&sh=461382e2

Holy shit, it's real. I thought it was shopped.

yeah everycunt comes to Sup Forums nao tho

My Mom even knows what Sup Forums is. She heard about it on Alex Jokes like a year ago.

This is the way of things now.

As much as I hate boomers being here, hopefully they see how jew cucked they are.

reminder that the amerimutt meme is reddit-tier

Oh my God. I knew it wasn't just me who picked up the boomer vibe.

Does anyone have that graph that shows the growth of Sup Forums during the election?

couple that with shitshows like knowyourmeme and encydramatic and just basic human curiosity, and you've got a half understood ideological 180ยบ in 4 years

>reminder that boomer is a sharblue buzzword created after datamining Sup Forums with strawpolls and my generation threads and realizing most users are under 21

>being under 21
>not being early 30s

>tfw no older ladypede mommy gf

I just got banned from t_D for JQ'ing. I'm a drama addict. I won't stop posting until I'm banned from every sub

THIS IS THE REASON THAT RICHARD SPENCER WAS UPSET

THIS IS THE REASON THAT ALEX JONES WAS UPSET AND FLIPPED ON BANNON INSTANTLY

THIS IS THE REASON the_donald is THE JIDF

THIS IS THE REASON THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FLOODED WITH KIKES

The shills on this board, and the reason the_donald has turned into a jewish cesspit of zionist filth is because Bannon controls T_D through the mods and has shills on there as well as here.

That's why Roy Moore was shilled so hard and you actually got banned if you said to trust Trump and support Luther Strange.

Hi kids I'm a boomer get off my lawn you fucking cunts.

Spend 2 seconds on /ptg/ and it will become obvious. No one there is from Sup Forums anymore

>boomer
>shareblue buzzword
Are you kidding me.jpeg

The boomers leaving fb for the wilderness found pol and are leaving.

So you be sayin that there's a bunch of grannies browsing this shieeet?
Wew

reminder that only boomers say this and pol has always hated boomers

Thanks majority of trumpfags are geriatrics and guys that jack off to cartoons lol

OP is a shill.

Literally nothing wrong with reddit.