Can you imagine Sargon trying to sleep after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful Spencer pointed out he...

Can you imagine Sargon trying to sleep after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful Spencer pointed out he wasn’t as smart as he thought he was?

He probably crawled into bed late, after spending an hour salvaging his ego on another stream following his flight from the debate. His wife likely turned over and asked him what was wrong, and - breathing heavily - he brushed her off. Neither are sexually attracted to each other. It’s likely Sargon’s obesity prevents him from satisfying her.

She thinks about bringing up the fact that the family’s finances are only getting worse. Maybe he should leave YouTube behind and get a real job. But she doesn’t say anything - she’d hate for him to fly into one of his impotent rages and explode when one of her children, not his, misbehaves - which is inevitable given how little respect they have for the soft, jobless, man who pretends to be their father.

He rolls away from her. His fat prevents him from laying comfortably on his side. The pressure on his organs causes him perpetual unease. He can’t help but think about Spencer, the handsome, wealthy, man who humiliated him. He’s brought back to the terror and helplessness that he felt as a child being bullied by older boys for reasons he never understood. “I’m smarter than Spencer.” He says in his mind, “How dare Spencer treat me this way?” And yet, he knows that Spencer sleeps surrounded by a loyal cadre of followers who would risk their lives for him, next to a beautiful woman who he dominates in the classical sense. Spencer is a household name, and Sargon is now a joke in the only place that ever gave him attention.

Sargon wonders why he doesn’t inspire, why the only “friends” he has are strangers viewed through a computer monitor. He rationalizes, pleads with himself - all the time avoiding the real answer: For all his “intelligence,” others are instinctively repulsed by him and his nihilistic lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He drifts to sleep and dreams what his life would be like in a better world. He has the financial security to live comfortably. His physical form is a true reflection of his self-worth. People desire him – women sexually and men ideologically. His ideas, shaped by decades of study and struggle, have changed the political zeitgeist. Then he looks in the mirror of his dream home and recoils in horror: He’s become Richard Spencer.

Awaking in a cold sweat, he shambles over to his desktop and checks Twitter. He’s a laughing stock. It’s like he’s a schoolboy all over again: He read all the books and got the correct answer on all the tests. He knew he was right and they were wrong, but no one cared then and no one cares now.

He feels a hand on his shoulder. A powerful black hand.

“Am I white?” Laurence Fishburne asks.

“I... I don’t know how to answer that.”

“Yes you do. Am I white?”

“I can’t say. I can’t let them win.”

“This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.”

“Blue. Give me the blue.”

And then Sargon wakes up, if you could call it that. He knows what he must do to be happy, but he can’t bring himself to do it. He’ll keep drowning himself in sugar, alcohol, and nihilism. The only thing he’ll leave behind when his body inevitably gives out is a Youtube archive, which will consist of increasingly petty videos with declining view counts. Eventually he’ll change his name and retreat to the lower management hell he was always destined for, his only forays into politics limited to glimpses of the men who dismissed him, his superiors in every respect, on television.

Can you imagine Sup Forums without posts made by kike shills about someone named sargon that no one cares about at all

Quality.

Holy shit. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from Richard Spencer destroying Sargon of Akkad. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Alt Right. I want a multi racial future. I want Sargon to destroy Spencer and kill White Nationalism for good. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were winning the argument???? This is so fucked. sdrater yeknom reggin era tidder.

Glorious writings from the messenger!

9/10

Sargon's critique was spot on though.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THERE WERE MICE IN THE ETHNOSTATE, RICHARD?

WOULD YOU KILL THEM LIKE THE HEARTLESS MONSTER YOU ARE? WOULD YOU CRUSH THEIR LITTLE SKULLS BENEATH YOUR JACKBOOTS?

NO? SO YOU'D ALLOW RODENTS TO OVERRUN THE FOOD SUPPLY OF YOUR ETHNOSTATE.

I'M SURE A MAN OF YOUR SUPPOSED INTELLECT KNOWS THAT RODENTS CARRY THE PLAGUE. SO YOU'D HAVE STARVATION AND THE PLAGUE, ALL IN YOUR FANCIFAL ETHNOSTATE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT? NOTHING? HA! I WIN AGAIN.

Heh. Nice try kid.

The critique of communism is similar in that you have to get into the details of the implementation in order to show why it's always a bad idea.

In any case, your strawman is a waste of bandwidth.

fan.
fucking.
tastic.

>The critique of communism is similar in that you have to get into the details of the implementation

This is why lolbertarians get cucked by commies, too. They are incapable of doing anything other than nitpicking - they have no sense of the conceptual or cultural.

sargon has a 200iq prais ekek

it was a really horrible performance by Sargon. I finally watched the whole thing and even though I disagree with Spencer so horribly on the authoritarianism thing, Sargon was just SO annoying and SO WRONG on every point that he tried to make that it almost ended up making me want to side with Spencer. and the whole "WHAT IS A WHITE PERSON" thing was just really dumb and autistic to an extreme degree.

Sargon is such a stuck-up prick he probably doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of those his superior.

Fuck off, shill. Sargon is a 2nd tier yt celeb, but he is still better than you.

It's not nitpicking though... it's a major design flaw. But it's one that communists carefully hide under a pile of obfuscating language.... so it makes it difficult to discuss the issue.

All of Sargon's "arguments" could be applied to America's founding fathers

>How can you declare independence without even having a constitution drafted yet! You don't even know what your exact laws and policies will be!
>I don't have a problem with the idea of American independence, but there's no way to achieve independence without having a war and violence, and so it's therefore immoral!
>But what about British loyalists!? You're going to use force to expel them? That's not very classically liberal!

Sargon can only argue in bad faith, he seemed unable to understand the need to defend liberal democracy from the alternatives Spencer proposed.

What was your issue with authoritarianism? Spencer is probably the most moderate figure on the AR regarding the police state.

well, Sargon is an eternal anglo...

you make an excellent point, sir. Hell, his "artgument" could be applied to anything.

>how can you create a video game without even having all the class and damage balanced out? Don't you know what the dps is going to be?
>I don't have a problem with the idea of you writing a book, but there's no way you can create a decent plot without having a publisher lined up before you start writing!
>but what about the parts of the food you aren't going to cook? are you just going to throw them away? that's not a very good way to go about making a family dinner!

Do you’re saying there is a non-hierarchical, classless, property-less society that you’d support?

Doesn’t that seem unnatural and undesirable on its face?

What happened?

>Sargon can only argue in bad faith, he seemed unable to understand the need to defend liberal democracy from the alternatives Spencer proposed.
Agreed. It's like arguing with hardcore anarcho-capitalists who will refuse to see past their own view of "muh state is inherently evil, muh NAP" bullshit and acknowledge that nobody else gives a fuck if the state has a monopoly on force. Only looking at and framing a debate from your own personal niche system of morality is fucking retarded. You need to be able to see where the other person is coming from and need to at least acknowledge the fact that other points of view exist. Otherwise you're doing nothing but huffing your own farts.

9/10 fanfic

youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I

“Debate” between Sargon of Akkad and Richard Spencer. The rest is just as embarrassing.

3 hours of pure unbridled autism

>Do you’re saying there is a non-hierarchical, classless, property-less society that you’d support?
It's one thing to say you don't support it, it's another to show why it will always explode.

The idea that the communists have IS something desirable to most people.... but their idea is disconnected from the reality of implementation.

* 4 and 1/2 hours

flu chan cometh

Woes turned up as well? Did he say anything of note?

Imagine being such an insufferable faggot that you actually think about these insignificant camwhores enough to imagine explicit scenarios concerning their worthless little lives then write about these boring scenarios and post them on an Edo Shogunate wave painting website, as if anyone gives a fuck

I saw Richard Spencer at a grocery store in Berkeley yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Tiki torches in his cart without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the torch and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any racial infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each torch and put them in the cart and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Good night my sides

that was quit the btfo on sargon, and he didn't even realize it.
Soyfather sleeps with the trouts now.

the infetterence part is the best line of these pastas, gets me every time.

When dealing with conceptual matters - i.e. are ethnostates proper - a fully realized policy proposal is not necessary. You do not need to specify the exact genetic composition or anything like that to answer the question of whether or not racial and ethnic groups have the right to live seperately from others should they chose to. All other questions flow from there.

You should start with high level concepts (Theory, ideology) and work your way down to low ones (implementation).

Sargon started from the bottom in an attempt to derail the conversation. Even if Spencer were to outline a 400-point peaceful ethnic cleansing proposal that was perfect in every way, it would still beg the question of whether the creation of an ethnostate would be proper.

to Sargon: "Is Laurence Fishburne white?"

It really goes to show you what a vain faggot Sargoy is. I think it's probably the first time in his life when someone has called him out, in front of his face, that he's a dumb fuck who thinks he's far smarter than really is.

You could instantly detect the change in the pitch of his voice and how he completely flips out and becomes incredibly unhinged for the remainder of the debate and won't get off the sticking point of being called out like that. You can tell that, as his position as Don Sargon the Stepfather, nobody in his ball-fanning skeptic community has EVER talked that way to him, and his ego has been overly inflated by surrounding himself with yes men.

I'm not normally a Spencer fan, but he did a good job with this. So did MW, who I usually criticize for being too low-energy and too soft instead of going in for the kill.

Sargon pretended like the white race wasn’t already a defined term so Woes asked him if Lawrence Fishburne was white and if Uma Thermon was black.

Sargon said that the questions were loaded and refused to answer

WHAT COLOR AM I THINKING OF

saved

h u w h i t e

This. Sage

oops

MW needs to lose weight and quit smoking. Degenerate lifestyles cannot be tolerated.

That's Sargon?

What a fat ugly fuck face.

Change racial infetterence to jewish infetterence.

A lot of new, quality pasta ITT

He's lost weight and learned to groom himself and dress like a man. I think his doxing was the turning point. He used to have a chubby gut and wore stained t-shirts. Probably had pissbottles in his room, as well.

THAT'S RIGHT JAY

Waiter, this pasta is stale.

you posted this all yesterday

please report this shit

richard is gay and sargon is retarded

mods sage delete

t. Soygoy on a VPN

His yes men are only slightly less dumb and pedantic as he is. Whenever he's outmatched he uses his fame/authority and host privilege to make nonsensical theoretical arguments.

>tfw you look like clean shaven soygon

dat nigga yellow af

I'm trying to even remember what yes men he has left at this point.

I know Kraut used to be, but that sleeps with trauts and took about half his group with him.
Arch sticks to 40k and wasn't as much a yes man that I noticed.
Mundane Matt seems to have split off months ago.
The only one I can think of is Vee.

can we start banning these e-celeb shit thread starters.
you assholes sound like teenage girls

I just realized how pathetic it is that youtube hides the exact ammount of likes and dislikes.

Keep posting this; it's one of the greatest things I've ever read.

Sargon Translator
Listen,...
>I make no sense to anyone but myself but here goes....
You don't understand
>I haven't made a compelling or logical argument so I'll infer you're dumb.
Well that depends doesn't it?
>You're correct but I'm going to try and find a ridiculous edge case

blue pill Laurence fishburne isn't black and race is a social construct, you wake up from your bed in a cold sweat, red pill laurence fishburne is an ape and you realize how is he able to speak English, so you lock him up in a cage and admit Richard was right

Jargon of Arab is a weak debater.

It is only your opinion that this is a derailing of the conversation.

The conversation is about "is richard spencer's idea a good one?"

Sargon thinks that it's not BECAUSE practical implementation of it is impossible.

Sargon's point may have been irrelevant to what spencer wanted to talk about, but it wasn't irrelevant to whether Spencer's plan has merit.

The two speakers had different goals for the conversation.

Vee is simply the most blatant about it. He's quite literally his little fuccboi servant. An Igor to his Frankenstein.
But the rest of the skepticTM community are his sycophants as well. Just to a lesser extent. Even the ones who don't overtly fan his ballsack are still implicit yes-men by the way they taken their marching orders from him, follow his lead, will never ever say anything ill about sargon, etc. They're all like his little muppets that dance on his command. But recent events are unraveling the skeptic community, and thus Sargon's power as the "leader" is also waning.

To keep with the mafia analogy, Sargon's crime family is weak and on the decline, and there's a lot of resentment among his Captains, and they're starting to defect.

It's kind of refreshing watching their DnD session, as Vee is visible upset and angry at Sargon in there.

It's because he's gained his debating "experience" by doing one-sided arguments against other people's videos where he pauses their videos every other line so he can add snarky "gotchas". For fucks sake, he even gets demolished by actual SJW feminists like that Kristy Winters chick.

>t-the s-skeptics are the real r-retards!

Kekkety kek,

so Dickie Spencer claims that race is real, that it can be scientifically proven, and that the white ethno-states will be for people of the "white race", yet biology is not the only factor in defining whiteness (but also culture, beliefs, etc) - so the art of identifying a a white person will thus no longer a matter of objective analysis; but a fucking subjective thing. This turns the whole "race realist" theory on it's head since you admit that we have no solid objective definition of whiteness in the first place, admitting that "whiteness" is also subjective racial categorie.

Leaked TRS Pool Party photo.

>you have to get into the details of the implementation in order to show why it's always a bad idea.

By cherry picking examples of "ethnic cleansing". There are plenty of nations that have firm immigration control and highly functional. See Israel, Japan, Poland, Zimbabwe.... ohh wait.

I thought it was funny watching the Sargon/Vee after-debate "debriefing" where Vee is making some point and Sargon just straight-up snaps at him and tells him to shut the fuck up, and Vee literally just obeys like a dog and instantly stops talking. No talk-back. No calling him out for telling him to shut the fuck up, nothing. Really great demonstration of their relationship

>tldr continuum fallacy
yawn

What color was he thinking of though?

Vee is meant to be a medical doctor, yet he has zero self respect and allows his best friend to talk to him like dirt. Plus why would a doctor constwntly be begging for more patreon Sheckels? Really makes ya think...

This. They're empty platitudes.

I missed that one, I've noticed Sargon talks to Vee far worse than he does to Arch or Jewzalu?

yeah, i suppose that did help him build his cred up. it's really easy to spend hours on a script, research, and respond like that than it is in a live debate. It allowed him to be really good, and really calm.
It's like the guy who does katas for demos, rather than the guy in a street fight. Beautiful to watch, but not so great in an actual situation. Spencer isn't that great, but he's done enough live debates to be able to stay standing, even if he can't deliver a knock out.

Like the first episode, for example, where Vee practically had to tell them that they can make a character for him if they are not going to allow him to make what he wants: a high charisma cleric. Or where they keep bullying how bad and sucky his character is during the second episode.

>By cherry picking examples of "ethnic cleansing".

No, he asked spencer directly how he would implement it. Spencer didn't answer.

>checked.
supposedly doctors in Vee's nation make shit (but then apparently everyone there does). That being said, he puts up with a shit ton of abuse from Sargon. Idk if it's because Vee is a good person, a submissive, or knows that Sargon would wreck him and what little he has.

No goy! He's not just a doctor, he's also a lawyer too! And he has the ability to play steam games for 40 hours a week and make skeptic videos for shekels too!

Doctors are a licensed profession. Anyone should be able to go to whatever his country's database is and find his medical license info. For example, I'm a pharmacist and anyone can type in my name and pull up my license info from the state board's website. And yet, AFAIK nobody has been able to find Vee's license info, even though we know his real name and everything.

Really
Makes
You
Think

Oh, and I don't think I've ever even heard him talk about anything relating to medicine whatsoever.

I didn't really notice him get angry in the second episode, more like "haha my character isn't so bad after all" but yeah I did notice his little tantrum in the first one. I have no sympathy desu, he made his fucking bed he can lie in it. I like Arch though.

Please stop making these useless threads and support Nehlen

Sargon certainly went autistic on Vee when it came to the DnD game. Arch was like "do what you want, even if it's shit" but sargon went all "you have to make a good character or else!"

i haven't watched the two of them beyond the dnd game, but Vee certainly doesn't get much respect from Sargon these days. Then again he is a gypsy furry so make of it what you will.

Correct, forgot to mention the whole time management thing. I noticed him say only females can contract HPV once which is totally fucking wrong.

Then why would you criticize "the method of implementation" if "the method of implementation" doesn't exist?

Can anyone tell me what exactly you hoped to gain from any of this?

>Sargon makes mostly anti-Muslim, anti-SJW, anti-immigration videos
>He's defended the Alt-Right in the past and most of his political goals line up with the alt-right

Lets attack sargon so we can...... what exactly?
Get Richard Spenser a few more followers?

The absolute state if Richard Spencer followers.

The guy is a closet homo kiked into destroying any meaningful notion of a white identity, you are being played.

The same way we were played about Trump.

Yet he pushes classical liberalism which is what has fucked us up so badly in the first place.

He works in a hospitals diagnosis laboratory. I think he's a cytologist or something.
He's not a medical doctor. He has shown his PhD on stream, it's legit.

He is right, scientist have already establish this and is why we can take dna tests, which will tell us if we have European ancestry and or that we don't, an non European albino is not classified as European even though they have pale skin. In America we had Eugenic laws that didn't allow white people to marry non whites, if we didn't have any solid objective definition of whiteness there would of been no need for those laws and politicians that only allowed western Europeans to come to America until 1965 was just uneducated and wouldn't know if Laurence Fishburne is black or white if they saw him today

>I noticed him say only females can contract HPV once which is totally fucking wrong.
kek, did he really say that? I guess everyone with HPV is just a closet lesbian.

Vee is a smug and arrogant gypsy so yeah, he deserves it. I'm just saying it's rare to have Vee be angry at Sargon, even if this is passive aggresive anger.

>The same way we were played about Trump.
Very few people were "played" by trump.
It was shit, or turbo shit.
Most people knew what they were voting for with trump.

The problem is all you guys ever do is waste time with shit like this and don't actually try to get people into power, or do anything positive to promote people.

lel, what a poser faggot. If he's going to claim he's a doctor then I'm also technically a doctor because of my doctorate, and I demand to be addressed as Dr. user from now on.

How about evidence of that law degree he allegedly has?

>Sargon just straight-up snaps at him and tells him to shut the fuck up
kek any idea what time this happens?