Would Xenogears make a good anime? It's already has anime art style and cutscenes

Would Xenogears make a good anime? It's already has anime art style and cutscenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uA8G1noxZE4

With a proper budget it would have been better as an anime as a game

Look, even xenosaga sucked as an anime, xenogears wouldn't fare much better.

Xenogears is better Xenosaga though.

Xenogears is some classic shit.

It would have made a great anime with the studio behind it.

This has always been my go-to response whenever someone asks something like 'what from some other medium would you like to see as an anime'

It basically already is an anime, in fact it's even more anime than a lot of anime. A gloriously wonderful staple of the 90's, as revered as it is by jrpg fans as one of the best it surprises and irritates me that it seems to have little to no internet presence. Case in point, I wanted to find a decent image of Tolone to help illustrate who the best and cutest Element is but there's only like four and two of them are too sexual.

>Tolone
>best and cutest Element
you're not wrong.

I knew there was another man of culture around here somewhere. Though her interactions with Seraphita were also cute and funny.

An adaptation of Xenoblade would be the best Shonen released since forever.

Would need a pretty long run though. Disc 2 was only possible because of the game format and it was already jarring as fucking hell, no way you could pull that off as an anime.

>Throne

FTFY

Next you're gonna try and tell me that Yahbeh was supposed to be Yahweh or something.
In all seriousness though I heard the entire game's translation was done by literally one guy, who on top of having to translate such a long and complicated story also had numerous restrictions and deadlines to put up with so I've got to give him mad props for all of that.

Agreed; everyone else who ditched the project can get bent.

>numerous restrictions

?

I'd watch it.

blue a best

most Square/SE jRPGs would make decent anime as long as Square stays the fuck away from directing them in-house

Square would never give the rights out, since Mono is gone. All they have left is Crystal and Tri

>xenogears will never be remade
>xenosaga was fucked over in development
>xenoblade is watered down shonen shit
>xenoblade X showed promise with the world building and lore but ended too quickly
>xenoblade 2 looks to follow the trail of xenoblade

xenoblade X2 is our only hope

Are you sure?

They could skip all the pseudo-deep talk. And cut the little prick Dan, and Hammer. But Grahf dicking around and Id's transformation might look like random bullshit. It's been a long time so I forget if they could really sell that.

I think it'd be a mediocre mecha show.