Republican Senator "1000% percent certain that the Russians interfered in election..."

Republican Senator Lindsay Graham: "1000% percent certain that the Russians interfered in our election..."

Trumpbots call it fake news. Posters on this board who state that are are probably literally commies paid to do so and the others are traitors to the US.

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-graham-interview-the-fbi-needs-to-play-by-the-rules-1131260995870

but he says no collusion

every country interferes with the US election. Whether it is buying adverts paying certain senators, buying NEWS websites. Making shitposts online.

Nobody cares about that faggot

What exactly do you think the Russians did?

Did they physically change the ballots or hack voting machines? The left never defines this supposed crime, and I doubt they ever intend to do so at this point, they just want to be able to repeat the phrase to incite there moronic base.

They did. They sold info to Hillary in the former of a Trump Dossier.

Wow, a thousand percent? That's like ten times more than 100%!

Reminder to make a list of every "Republican" in congress like this cunt and post that shit during the election cycle.

>there moronic

but better educated

It's going to be RINOs all the way down. Sorry to break it to you, but Trump already confirmed that at the Camp David speech.
>will you be supporting those going after incumbents
>no, I don't see any reason to do that
RNC will be dumping their loaded coffers into establishment types that can win elections and Trump will be right there with them to attempt to keep his majorities.

No one cares what she thinks

MUH RUSSIA NARRATIVE IS FAKE NEWS

I'm 1000000000000% certain that Israel interferes with every election.

Ass faggot says what?

I'm 1000% certain OP is a faggot, read my new book on it.
>millions of copies sold

>1000%

>embarrass oneself in the election losing to a goofy TV star that brags about his sexual exploits
>the best you can come up with is dredging up an old enemy from the 1970s and saying they did it
>it certainly isn't the fact that you are salty and embarrassed that you lost your own game to a total goof ball who has never played before

Remember when president Trump gave out grahms phone number? I member.

Russia interfered you dumb asses. Give it up already.

Yes, they “interfered” by calling Hillary Clinton a big, fat, doody head on Facebook and that’s why she lost. Clearly she had no faults of her own.

Anyone still pushing the fake Russian narrative is a traitor to our nation. They are deliberately trying to undermine our government.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal who took money from Muslim nations that hate our country. She mishandled top secret information and put our nation in jeopardy. She’s involved with human trafficking and her husband is a rapist. Anyone pushing the fake Russia narrative, which she created, is only doing the bidding of a murderous criminal

Oh look another kike puppet. Support the one person who isn't afraid to name the Jew

Irish Sup Forums 1000% certain an Irish Sup Forums user shitposted all over the place about lying Hillary.

Graham isn't even sure of his own sexuality

he lost his mind during the election why would i care what a crazy man has to say?

why does the right always zombify itself. the entire admin has been around since this last happened during gingrich's tenure as speaker so maybe they can inform us as to why they always do this

We live in a fact-free culture. People want to see Trump taken down because of whatever emotional core.

America is 1000% certain he's a closet homo and kiddy diddler

Sup Forums user 1000% sure that ”confirmed bachelor” graham is a cock gargling faggot that wants to attack ISIS to reduce his chances of being thrown off a building

>better educated
>95% of niggers
>big majority of mestizos

Whew lads

Pretty much this

Not to mentions that every country fucks with each other's elections

Somebody explain to Graham the meaning of "percent".

This. What exactly can any candidate do to stop another country from interfering with an election? Collusion is the question.

>Yes, they “interfered” by calling Hillary Clinton a big, fat, doody head on Facebook and that’s why she lost. Clearly she had no faults of her own.
I’d be interested to see numbers on what percentage of voters who voted and use facebook that were influenced by any ad. I don’t use facebook at all so have no idea what was even presented. I will say that there was no possibility of me voting for Clinton or Bush as far back as before the primaries.

/thread

They used Pokemon GO to attract phonegamers to pokestops near certain advertisements.