twitter.com/AnonBabble

-beautiful
-kind
-strong
-genius
-great sense of humor
-all around bro

Kurama is the ideal man I aspire to be.

Fuck you, my husbando is ten times better.

Beautiful rose > edgelord manlet

He looks so good in season 4.

Because he was written to be a literal mary sue know it all who never faces any challenges throughout the entire show

You could have just said you never watched or read the series instead of just shitposting.

Nice buzzword. He's far less Mary Sueish than Yusuke or Hiei.

Mah niggas

You're the one who hasn't watched it if you think he isn't a mary sue. Or you're just delusional. Kurama is perfect in nearly every way, he knows everything, can predict everything and is never wrong about anything. It was the most blatant during the game master episodes where this demon fox somehow is familiar with the ins and outs of an arcade game that even a delinquent like Yusuke, who spent all his free time at the arcade, wasn't any good at. And then again where he accurately predicted what would happen to the 2nd-in-commands during the 3 kings arc.

Hiei was my husbando in the beginning because he was hot but I soon realized kurama blows him out of the water in every way

Kurama was weaker than Hiei and Yusuke though.

>posting superior togashi bishie

I don't think that's a bad thing, though. There's value in heroic, admirable characters that are eminently likable. They don't need to be flawed in order for you to look up to them.

>implying Kazuma isn't best bro

am I the only Kuwabara here?

Also yukina & kuwabara when?

So, your assertion that he's a Sue is pretty much just based on one thing:
>He's smart

If that's all the reason you can give, then it's weak as fuck. Every series has an intelligent planner as part of the MC group. Naruto has Kakashi, DBZ has Piccolo, Bleach has Urahara etc. Are you going to call them Mary Sues too?

Your examples are also highly debatable. You think he's more of a Sue than Yusuke just because he's better than him at ONE game? This is despite the fact that Yusuke is literally the most special snowflake in the entire series.

Kurama is enjoyable but that doesn't stop him from being a perfect mary sue.

Kakashi and DBZ Piccolo both faced plenty of challenges throughout the entirety of their shows. Both of them were even killed. Kurama never faced such opposition.

There's planning and then there's just stupid ass pulls like "I PLANTED THESE SEEDS BENEATH DEMON WORLD WHICH HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT BENEATH THE TOURNAMENT STAGE A MILLION YEARS AGO SO I COULD USE THEM IN A DUEL"

It's shit writing. Completely retarded.

Kuwabara was a bro too. Fuck I need to rewatch YYH. Pretty much the anime of my childhood. I was so hyped watching it when I was 8 or 9. Even my parents were watching it and liked it.

Don't bother. I rewatched it and it's only good up until the climax of the Dark Tournament. Everything after that is just retarded asspulls and boring storylines.

Sadly this.

Just rewatch the episodes by Shinbo.

You're probably right. I rewatched it like a few years ago and it was still good, but it was pretty visible how much they were stretching it out.

which one are those?

>Kurama is enjoyable but that doesn't stop him from being a perfect mary sue.

The fact that he has no flaws and yet is still very likable is a testament to how Togashi can write fun group dynamics. YYH isn't a one-man show, the interest comes from how each of the 4 play off each other.

Being a mary sue is only a real flaw when it's used as a narrative crutch to resolve all character conflict. Whereas in the Dark Tournament arc for instance, Kurama has relatively little influence over the other characters' arcs and he's never painted as the hero who solves everyone else's personal problems for them.

There's some nice character development that happens in later arcs, even if the fights and villains get progressively dumber. It's worth watching for that.

I liked him the most the first time watching it, but after a decade I have to agree Kurama is the best

But Kurama went through challenges too. Look at his fight with Karasu. It took literally everything he could expend, right down to his very last resort, just to survive that fight, and he still technically lost it. A Mary Sue would have won outright.

I'll give you the Shigure fight, though. His win there was somewhat contrived. But that being said, the whole 3K arc was horribly written pretty much across the board, not just for Kurama.

Eh, Chapter Black was alright. But yeah, everything after the Dark Tournament completely pails in comparison. Also, Toguro is a better villain than Sensui any day of the week.

it was fun watching yusuke pull wins out of his ass. but when he became legitimately good it wasn't

Kurama >= Kuwabara > Hiei > Yusuke

Nothing against You're a Meshi, but that whole revelation about him being half-demon and shit was pure cringe.

Greatest character in the series.

I don't remember all of them by heart but they're here animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=115255
Yusuke vs. Doctor is a good one, there's some really inventive direction in that one.

If you're watching Shinbo's YYH episodes for his monogatari style you won't find it.

>manlet

Everything to do with Hiei's backstory implies that he and Yukina are still young, they're still growing. Hiei isn't that much shorter than Yusuke because he's a juvenile demon so one day he could even be taller than Kurama.

>blows him out of the water in every way

Elaborate because I'm not following.

Just saying, but Urahara shows up far too infrequently in Bleach to be considered the groups 'planner'.

>Everything to do with Hiei's backstory implies that he and Yukina are still young, they're still growing. Hiei isn't that much shorter than Yusuke because he's a juvenile demon so one day he could even be taller than Kurama.
Wow, didn't know that.

He's hot

Even now I don't care much for Kurama. I do like that he loves his human mother but other than that I don't feel a lot of love from him. It doesn't help that he's virtually perfect.

They all are desu

What is he holding

These two were adorable. I would have loved a hint from Yukina that she wasn't oblivious to Kuwabara's feelings, but it was still sweet

Also with thread on Kurama being best bro. There isn't a wrong choice with any of the main four, though.