I just found a h1b visa sponsor for a job in san francisco pol, what should i as a britisher expect?

i just found a h1b visa sponsor for a job in san francisco pol, what should i as a britisher expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/znvBbXSkQNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know to expect something

You should be prepared for the following:
>homelessness like no other
>other H1Bs like yourself including: chinks, gooks, poo in loos, europoors, canucks, and anzacs
>progressive leftists and antifa stronghold
>virtue signaling hipsters that always ask for the latest trends in microbrew and imported organic coffee
>sky high rent; unless you're raking in more than 250000, expect to stay in ghettos and/or with roommates numbering in the double digits
>traffic hellscape; no matter what the hour it's bad bad bad. legalized smoking means more dum dums driving lorries stoned outta their gourd
I'm sure there's more I forgot, so just relax and enjoy the ride

Beautiful beaches. Other than that; F.

SF is the belly of the beast of degeneracy, you can expect for someone to give you AIDS on purpose and have nothing you can do about it

thanks for telling him i’m too tired and comfy in bed.

expect 3rd world living conditions, sharing crammed rooms. a salary of 200k would get you a closet in the washroom.

its just like pakistan or india. this is what happens with open borders and traffick the entirety of asia into the US.

its 3rd world, a glorified Pakistan.

>san francisco
Faggotry. Lots and lots of faggotry. And commies.

Quite frankly, Kim Jong Un could hit that area and I doubt the rest of the country would want a retaliation.

youtu.be/znvBbXSkQNs

If you're not a yuppie, you're homeless and/or a junkie. No one else wants to live there.

Lots and lots of millennial liberal hipsters.

Oh and Chinese people.

No problem. Lived in SF since I was born. I rode out all the booms and busts of the 90s till now. Only advice now: get out if you can!

By the way 4.5 just hit off of Eureka. I expect another bay area quake coming along. Ring of Fire is getting real happy with all the volcanoes.

Fault lines and faggots

That pic reminds me: DO NOT EVER PARK IN TOURIST AREAS. Your car WILL be burglarized.

Bay Area petty crimes are all up as well. Tons of clueless techies make it a hotbed of thieves. Amazon.com package theft hit some SF cat lady 100 times in 2017!! $1000 cat meds gone! SAD!

Leafs usually get TNs because of NAFTA.

Bring lube that do NOT irritates your Anus.....you'll need it

Gays and Jews

Fuck off we are full

Niggers, spics, getting mugged, stabbed or shot.
That's about it.

>expect?

See webm

>San Francisco
Expect to have your ass grabbed by someone of the same sex.

Yeah. I worked in tech and was surprised how many canadians there were. They were only obvious to me if they were Quebecois or

...or talked about SOCCER

fuck off we're full

It's beautiful.

Are you white male? Expect not to find a job.

Sky high living costs, crumbling infrastructure, homeless everywhere, shit everywhere, LGBT banners everywhere, illegals committing crime with no repercussions. And by the way at your H1B job 90% of the people you interact with will be poos who bared speak English and constantly plot to make you do their work.

To get turned down last minute when they find out your not (((diverse)))

I had to work in San Francisco, I lived in Novato and commuted. So many gay men in the city you’ll be swimming in liberal pussy if that’s your thing.

Sweet sweet individualism
There are no red buses and you will always be late

london with more AIDS

plus lots of illegals, niggers and high taxes.

Looks like a Polish nationalist rally.

We do have google buses

nasty commute; worse now with the van ness construction and new condo highrises

Haha

Don’t get shot on a pier by an illegal. You die for nothing and the state will do everything to protect your killer.

conservatives
> Only rich people have value
also conservatives
> hurr san francisco are all degenerates and their not really rich

You guys are just jealous because you're poor redneck retards.

Real answer, though is that H1B is a program meant to import effective slave labor into the US from India and China. Expect to be mistreated and try as hard as you can to get any other visa.

>what should i as a britisher expect?
to be poor. You have to pay $3K a month to live in a cardboard box

You should expect to go back. Make your own country great again, we're full.

POO IN LOO

>turning the west into pakistan

this is what happens when you traffick the 3rd world

h1b is glorified rapefugee diversity visa. these are unqualified abos taking medical, finance and engineering jerbz, ((they)) need to replace the white middle class

Not a poo in loo. A rich, educated white man. I think by your worldview that makes me more valuable than you, and it makes your opinion worthless. Please stop talking, plebian.

MFW own a house in Oakland

Poos cannot afford San Francisco.
Stay home.

I know plenty of people who live in the Central Valley and commute to SF/Bay Area every day. It's about a 4-5 hour drive, but you'll save a shit ton of money, it sucks, but it's do-able.