IRAN NEED TO BE DESTROYED

Hi. Sup Forums

I think Iran should be destoryed

As you know, this nation is not democratic nation. They are supporting terrorists in yemen and lebanon. (+syria)
They also develope nuclear weapon to justify their barbaric expansion. They are also known as one of major supporter of North korea

I am Japanese.... so I don't know much of Iran.

But Iran seem evil and barbaric nation. I wonder why US invade Iran and beat down tyranny.

t. a good Japanese citizen

Hello el goblino

what do you mean?

I don't speak spanish

nippon small empire has nothing more to say in this world except on a manga imageboard like this.

german aswell, those days are long gone you cooky gooky

why should anyone destroy Iran ? whahabist Saudis are far worse . By the way : Japan buys fuel from Iran

Just like the rest of the Middle East. All of it needs to be turned into a glass desert

>I am Japanese.... so I don't know much of Iran.
Then maybe shut up? And also stop sucking amerigoblin's dick.

fuck off kike you aren't japanese and democracy is slave morality

>Hi. Sup Forums

>I think Iran should be destoryed

sup' israel

but as far as I know, there is no good point of "Islamic" republic of Iran

>I am Japanese.... so I don't know much of Iran.
So then your opinion doesn't mean shit. I'm Iranian and probably know about your own culture better than you do. Since the Meiji empire, many Japanese have been schizophrenic fuckheads who think they're intrinsically special relative to other East Asian cultures whilst having an inferiority complex towards Westerners. Such a mentality didn't exist at large pre-Meiji era. You even had Zen Buddhists using Zazen on soldiers to make them more effective killers during WWII, so that way they would dissociate from horrible actions such as Nanjing.

Why don't you read Essays in Idleness by Kenko to understand how your forebears had more respect towards Chinese instead of being dicksuckers to those who nuked them? You realize Kenko, one of Japan's greatest poets, said all Japanese people should know Chinese, right? Regardless, I'm not going to poke my nose in your affairs, but if you do in Iran's, we can unleash a tidal wave on you -- a lot of us understand you East Asians better than you do yourselves since we lived on Silk Road many years.

Why not wipe out all of Africa and the Middle East.... ALL OF IT!!!

Nah

Saudia arabia needs to be closed off
Muslims sent there

Israel needs to be destroyed IF all jews dont go back to their home in the desert

Also all financing to israel mus stop

Take a hike
Kike

The red circle of David?

sorry,

We don't give a fuck about communist chinese

Capitalism, democracy and FREEDOM are power source of the nation.

Just because they have bad regime they deserve to be destroyed?
Iranians are really nice people you probably had never met one of them before

The Japanese are essentially a satellite state of the USA. They have no military of their own, they agreed to USA's demands to always keep their currency's value less than US dollar, and more. Most Japanese people, post-Meiji era, don't even know their own culture well. They know more about shitty J-Pop singers than their amazing artists and mystics like Shesshu Toyo, Bassho, Hiroshige, Hakuin, Dogen, and more.

First Shlomo, destroy Urself then we'll talk.

So?

If it is truth, We should LIBERATE Iranian people from bad regime.... right?

Fuck evil totalitalian regime.

>Capitalism, democracy and FREEDOM are power source of the nation.
You are a satellite state of the USA. You got nuked by the USA and now you are little bitches of them. Since the Meiji era, you have had a vast inferiority complex towards the West.

Moreover, like I've said here, "They know more about shitty J-Pop singers than their amazing artists and mystics like Shesshu Toyo, Bassho, Hiroshige, Hakuin, Dogen, and more."

Meiji era totally destroyed you guys spiritually, especially since your Zen monks could get married and have kids, which goes against Zen teachings.

Why don't you reset back into your pre-Meiji default state of caring more about your own problems than being bitches of foreigners?

>this nation is not democratic nation

yours isn't democratic either.

sorry,
asian religion is bullshit.

No one believe such trash.

We can go to moon by science.
You can't go to moon by buddist bullshit

>which goes against Zen teachings.
nothing goes against zen teachings.

you eat rice, sleep and take a shit.

Nice thread kid

>asian religion is bullshit.
You probably haven't even read any texts from figures like Hakuin and Dogen. That's because, since the Meiji era, you have been filled with inferiority complex and spiritually impoverished. In fact, one can make the argument you are disgracing your Heian and Edo ancestors. In fact, I doubt they would consider you in continuity with their ethos. That's how pathetic you have become. Like I've said, "They have no military of their own, they agreed to USA's demands to always keep their currency's value less than US dollar, and more. Most Japanese people, post-Meiji era, don't even know their own culture well."

>You can't go to moon by buddist bullshit
In Japanese poetry, the moon is a metaphor for Buddha-nature (busshō), which isn't beyond one's own mind. Your poets would frequently use the metaphor of the "finger pointing at the moon" in order to show peace and equanimity is found within one's own mind. However, now, you seek peace by being a bitch for the Americans.

Zen has precepts. The Rinzai and Soto schools of Japan have always had precepts. Why don't actually read texts like Platform Sutra, Shobogenzo, and more instead of talking from memes?

Zen has precepts. The Rinzai and Soto schools of Japan have always had precepts. Why don't you actually read texts like Platform Sutra, Shobogenzo, and more instead of talking from memes?

>you know, this nation is not democratic nation. They are supporting terrorists in yemen and lebanon. (+syria)
Oh you mean Saudi Arabia, I totally agree we sho-
>Iran
Fuck off back to /ptg/

Holy shit just move to Japan already you fucking Weeaboo

I support the destruction of Iran but not by the US or any white country. If a white country destroys it we will be held accountable to the refugees.

Just because I know a decent deal of Japanese culture doesn't mean I am a weeaboo. I know about the literary traditions from many cultures, and since I am not a simple-minded faggot, I can discuss many wide-ranging topics.

Always funny when australian/american Sup Forumsizens visit Japan and post redpill related shit from the hotel computer as a japanese person. Never fails to disappoint and everyone takes the bait.

You know irrelevant shit about an irrelevant religion, like the Japanon said

Hi little jew, I think Israel needs to be destroyed. Iranians are a good people with a rich history

because you'll attain enlightenment if your next get is 88.

When did Israel change its flag to a red dot?

No, you're just a philistine cunt who thinks he knows better than everyone else by taking everything at surface value. It's called being shallow and filled with hubris. I read books and study things in-depth; the most you probably do is probably watch some shitty films and squander away your time by being an edgelord. When will you kill yourself?

Shut up. Not in the mood for your frivolous bullshit.

so close.

The 3 or 4 Iranians I've met and worked with in the states were good people and detested Islam and what it did to their country.
Anyone who introduces themselves as Persian, on the other hand...the cross fit vegans of Iran

Fuck you leaf

Israel needs to go first, so fuck off.

Don't tell my mom I am in Iran

Watch it if still up on Youtube.
Rabbi happy to be in Iran, Christian dude allowed to get shit faced on wine...northern Iran = Ski resorts with ski bunnies, place where you can be loose like a goose.
Check out the intricate art in their Churches, Mosques and Temples....God damn

t. Isreali guy on holiday

>but as far as I know, there is no good point of "Islamic" republic of Iran.

You dumb mongoloid Iran is opposing kikes and supporting peoples oppressed by USA, Saudi Arabia and Israel all over the world.

Ohai Hasbara operative #48329

You can't hide from the Samurai, kike.

Hello fellow goyim, i too think we should should make the america great again *wink wink nudge nudge*

>is not a democratic nation
They had elections in 2017.

>is supporting terrorism in Yemen and Lebannon
Only USA and Israel regard those people as terrorist, the rest of the world doesnt.

>to justify their barbaric expansion
What expansion?

Iran is the only country that is a counter force to Israel. Without it, Israel has free reign.

cucked japan

"Shabat shalom euuh Oayo gozaimasss my name is hitao watanaberg i am japanese desu, i dont know nothing about Iran but pls send your expandable goys oops i mean gaijin to destroy Iran. Thank you"

It's the power source of your leaders you cuck. What freedom?! You work 20hours a day during 70 years, no time to meet a girl and have a family, and finish hanging yourself in a forest where youtubers make fun of you. You re the country with highest suicid rate because you re fcking submissive slaves of the system. 90% sure Iranians live better lifes than you.

Shlomo bought gook vpn?

>Only USA and Israel regard those people as terrorist, the rest of the world doesnt.

And Gulf "Arab" (majority o population are pooinloos) states do, too.

He's a disgrace to his culture, anyways. Akira Kurosawa, one of Japan's best film directors, was good friends with Abbas Kiarostami, Iran's best film director. Real traditional Japanese people know how to be respectful and civil; they don't pick fights with those who don't threaten them.

Michael Haneke and Werner Herzog, two good European film directors, also liked Abbas Kiarostami.

The sheiks and dictators there push that narrative, not the population. While they conspire together with Israel against Iran. And these people are the ones supporting Al Quaeda and ISIS for the last decades.

Iran is a semitic land a kike land and a nigger land
And for that reason Iran must be destroyed
Iran first Israel next and then Saudi Arabia

bbbuno

Europeans also view groups as hezbollah and hamas as terrorist groups(Because they are)

but then we're destroying Persian qts

Very few for very few then