Bongs BTFO

:DDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eVewR
youtube.com/watch?v=j0_RRlxpa_E&list=PLqmIg6pGRmzTytfiakWBPVN7V6UGsWR0y&index=3
youtu.be/BGYWiYlx0bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf happened to the color?

Fake, cities are ALWAYS the first place to get btfo in pandemics. This isn't a real pandemic, it's manufactured stories.

It’s not just hitting Britain, it’s hitting the US extremely hard as well. I’m sure there are more western countries dealing with this as well.

I made it look more scary / realistic

btw Clifornians are dropping like flies too

archive.is/eVewR

It's very mild if you can get to it within 4 hours of symptoms. Just zinc your shit up.

Lets see

Overcrowding cannot help

Lads, what's the estimate date for when this thing fizzles out? Couple weeks?

Probably around March, that’s when flu season ends, right? Or do you mean how long it lasts in a single person? For that I’ve seen like 2-3 weeks.

Nobody lives in the City of London, and I doubt there's even a clinic there to report a case. They fucked up and coloured in Greater London on that map.
Still, 1500 flu cases is fuck all in 60 mill with universal healthcare. Only a problem where you've got an underclass to spread it around untreated, like India or Detroit.

Time for some preemptive exterminations?

Gonna roll

You better not be a filthy paki

I think my gran's got it. Pretty fucking bad man

how is the city of london free from a pandemic, this makes no sense

28 days.

cheers

>Pandemic

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν pan "all" and δῆμος demos "people") is an epidemic of infectious disease that has spread through human populations across a large region; for instance multiple continents, or even worldwide.

What is this, like kangaroo flu?

RIP

I meant the "asians" though

I hope this flu kills me

It’s in Europe and America, considered “widespread” in at least 38 states. Pandemic.

Are you ill?

they got a muslim pandemic

roll

digits for uganda

i'm mentally ill and I believe I'm a danger to society

That's what they get for bringing in the muzzies.

abort

Please not North Korea, please not North Korea

Never. This is a new kind of flu, engineered to replace wh*tes. if you look closely at the facts here, you will notice only wh*tes are contaminated.

Schizophrenic? Tell papa user

PLS A WHITE COUNTRY

Roll for luck!

should have quoted the whole title then.

fuck!

It doesn't even kill, who gives a shit?

yes, I fantasise about hitting chavy kids in the head with a hammer, I'm scared I might do this one day, I want to be locked up for life or die before I end someones life

>I fantasise about hitting chavy kids in the head with a hammer

We all do user, don't worry about it

roll

Roll

Test

better than a hipster pandemic

youtube.com/watch?v=j0_RRlxpa_E&list=PLqmIg6pGRmzTytfiakWBPVN7V6UGsWR0y&index=3

ROLL

A handful of people get the flu and an even smaller number of already sick people die from it.

Its nothing.

roll-a-rino

no but I'm scared at how close I was going to do it and how real it felt thinking about it

I get to work on a bus and now the kids are back at school I'm scared I might do it

>I fantasise about hitting chavy kids in the head with a hammer
So you're perfectly normal?

Cunt fosters abo cunt crikey Kylie cunts

invest in a car of your own, user. or maybe a bicycle.

Don’t you have free healthcare? Go see a therapist or something.

Where would you even get a hammer? Do you have your hammer license?

Try and see somebody about it, maybe you can get some pills or some shit.

Or a hammer.

I just want pills to end my suffering

roll

Or a hammer.

They'll give you some shit that'll make you feel warm and fuzzy

that will hurt

but it wont last long, I just want to die from some flu or cancer in a painless way

Oh god thank fuck, I thought for a second from the picture everyone was voting labour

rolling

roll

rawl

If you live healthy, don't have a weakened immune system and have good hygiene it's very very very likely that you won't get it

Is there nothing in your life worth holding on to? Nothing that you want to see or do?

no america

no, I just want to live in a fantasy happy world

Pills to fix your head are awful. They're not fun at all.

bacon roll

He wants to hit chavs in the head with a hammer.

Don't let go of your dreams user. Do it for her.
youtu.be/BGYWiYlx0bQ

>Hammer Bros theme
I laughed, thanks for that user, it made me feel a bit better :)

Not even joking but maybe you could look into live action roleplaying?

Don't a cunt m8

Just start an anime and masturbation addiction like most of the other regulars here.

Rolling

what do we do

I also fantasise about living in the Monster High universe and I want to live in it in the afterlife

holy fucking shit man. are they wiping out the brexiteer generation before they call a second referendum?
is this what bill gates was making with his mosquitos?
Dam dam daaaaaaaaam.......

Rolllan

>are they wiping out the brexiteer generation before they call a second referendum?

No, they're saving the NHS for a few more years and making next winter go a bit smoother.

hope ur nan feels better user. dose her with shitloads of vitamin c. cure all for fighting diseases
also lemon juice lime juice and honey is just as good as lemsip and u can have as much as u want

Holy. Fucking. Checked.
Thanks for the info.

Are Chavs still a thing or did they assimilate into some other culture now?

Yes, just what i wanted

it makes perfect sense.
Obviously it only affects white people

Thanks man, my grandad was a gp when gp's were actually good at their jobs, I'm sure he'll know what to do.

Hoping for a respawn on same region.

MONKEY PAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Hm

i hate giving cunts like you (yous) but then again why would i care enough to hate is it jelousy? no for i have experienced the euphoric ecstasy a (you) may grant i am enlighted pic very much so related

rolllllll

Healthcare worker here.

I had the flu the other week bro. Knocked me off my feet for a good 4 days. Still sort of recovering.

This year is a bitch.

Sounds like bullshit tbqh, haven't heard anything about this, and the big cities are hit first. The fact that all the UK is colored red but London isn't is just retarded.

rollin

tell me now, what are we, supposed to do?

Roll

London hospitals probably havent been reporting thats why.

Let's go 34

roll

Good thing I've got nothing on for a couple weeks

man up faggot. hitting someone with a hammer is fucking degenerate. It basically makes you a fucking pussy.
Learn how to fight, take a martial arts class, and then you can fucking twat the little cunts when they annoy you and you'll probably be a youtube hero.
why would you need a hammer user? and if you had a hammer, why fucking hit them in the head? thats straight up murder for a start, and something tells me you wouldnt suit prison, but more to the point, legs, arms, fingers, knees, feet.....all of these things hurt more and wouldnt make you an unmitigated psychopath.
T.Brother's friend was beaten to death by his sisters new boyfriend...with a hammer.....suck your womb in faggot, fight like a man and theres no shame even in losing, fight like a bitch and theres no glory in winning