Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont are the best states in the US...

Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont are the best states in the US. Most European and have no bible thumping low IQ retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujbPvdXwEC0&t=10s
youtu.be/j556MWGVVqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>have no bible thumping low IQ retards.

but, user, how then can they be best?

Because they're not being taken over by niggers and spics. New Hampshire has the highest median income in the USA too.

Iowa is the best.

Dunno, I always was a Nebraska fan

You forgot about the terrible opiate issue ravaging those woods ridden states. Literally, white niggers.

>Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont are the best states in the US
But most of everyone who lives in those states are nigger lovers

That feeling when you live in South Dakota.

Man....the US really is fucked. Even Iowa is going to be nonwhite in like 20 years.

So you've never been to any of those states I take it

this is a dangerous place. be very careful now.

Maine is west virginia without the hills

I see you've never been to Maine. Outside of of a few areas in the southernmost parts of the state. Everyone hates niggers.

Southern Maine will be 20-50% nigger within a generation. The Portland and Lewiston school system and already 40 % non-white. One elementary School in Lewiston is 80% Somali. The niggers are also invading the Bangor area too. I saw 13 walking and loitering in a three block area this summer and some hijabis in Brewer.

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=ujbPvdXwEC0&t=10s

Here in S. Florida, the Hispanics are well-assimilated. The Cubans are based and most vote Republicans. We have a different stock of "Hispanic" than the Southwest, mostly Cubans and South Americans, but an influx of Puerto Ricans hit us pretty recently unfortunately.

If you go to Miami, it's like a city of Marco Rubios and Ted Cruz's if that makes sense. Our Hispanics are more on the white side. We have a "finer stock." It would be really comfy here in Palm Beach county if it weren't for the blacks. We have tons unfortunately.

most hispanics in america are white. so...

>Hispanics are well-assimilated
The US is an Anglo-Saxon nation. Spics are biologically incapable of assimilation.

watch IT

>pussy no-teeth eurofag ignoring Based Virginia

Understandable.

Oh please, no we're not. Germans and Irish are the largest ethnic groups among whites. Don't be so grim. We assimilated one group of Latins, the Italians, and we'll assimilate the Hispanics with time as well. As we can see, many of them are self-identifying as white on the census. Don't be so grim.

>many of them are self-identifying as white
Jews also identify as white when it suits them, but that doesn't make it so.

mainer here
yeah, there's lots of low IQ retards
one quarter of the people are on state assistance
>most european
it only takes a name change to hide the indian roots

I bet if you separated the U.P. from MI it would be 95%+

This is why White Liberals are the worst demographic, why cant whites vote their race like everyone else?

The South really is terrible in most areas. You have to choose between city niggers (niggers/spics) or country niggers (rednecks). It's ridiculous how hard it is to meet normal people.

Dear all fellow white men,

I know this is a hard pill to swallow, but if we don't leave america our grandchildren or great children will probably be brown.

at least Hispanics are capitalist.

that's all I really care about.

can't believe I'm gonna say this, but California needs more from the other states.

Canadagoy here. Ottawa is better!

Cubans aren't mestizos like Mexicans though. They are primarily of Iberian descent with a little bit of Native American and African DNA on average.

we must take the bleachpill and use our tea-colored latino offspring to ethnically cleanse everyone else. We must channel our inner 56%

>no bible thumping low IQ retards.
But they were founded by bible thumpers tho and are rooted in talmudic puritanical values

texas only 42?? isnt that the whitest most cowboy american state of them all???!?

Triumph the comic dog in New Hampshire
youtu.be/j556MWGVVqI

>new hampshire
>no niggers
Someone has clearly never visited New England.

M8 Arizona is surrounded by California and New Mexico yet they still haven't turned blue. One of the reasons I love it