Why do WN claim every civilization was white?

I've heard WN claim all the following civilizations were white
1. Mesopotamia
2. Egypt
3. China
4. India
5. Persians
6. Jews (Although of course they're not white today)
7. Native Americans

So what civilizations weren't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.oup.com/2010/12/cleopatra-2/
history.com/news/10-little-known-facts-about-cleopatra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AYYO HOL UP

So what civilizations ever existed that were not white?

Ancient Egyptians were Caucasian.
Indians are vaguely related to Europeans.
Native Americans came from Siberia.
I think everything else on that list is probably bs.

Does Caucasian=white though?

wake me up when niggers build their own civilization

t. Kang

Ancient Egypt has ties to Europe and after Alexander the Great Egypt's royalty was of Greek decent, Cleopatra was the granddaughter of one of Alexanders generals.

blog.oup.com/2010/12/cleopatra-2/

history.com/news/10-little-known-facts-about-cleopatra

Also China is not white. Mesopotamia, India, and Persians are like cousins to Europeans but not directly related. Native Americans are of an Asiatic origin while Jews are semetic and middle eastern in origin and are not and have never been white.

I'm not black you idiot. I'm actually white myself but was a bit curious about all the civilizations WN claim.

Ancient Egypt, Vedic Indians, and Median Persians were pale-skinned people with genes for blue and green eyes and blonde and red hair and are directly related to modern Europeans.
Mesopotamians and Jews are Semites, Chinese and Meso-Americans are Mongoloids.

The First Nations were Solutreans
most likely swarthy but still European.

Somalis are also "Caucasians" why do you have a problem with them moving to Europ

This is going to tickle you, the real Aztec mummies have European DNA.

Exactly. Although I think Somalis and other East Africans were sometimes classified as Caucasoid and sometimes as Negroid. (Depending on which anthropologist from 100+ years ago you believe.)

It depends. The white inferiority complex dictates that if we are talking about ancient civs they are Caucasians aka code word for white, but if we are talking about something bad they suddenly become subhuman niggers. It's odd that the white inferiority complex would be so transparently inconsistent.

Persians were somewhat of a white/Middle Eastern mix, but Egyptians and Indians were not.

Anyway, modern Persians are considered white by almost no WN. So why are ancient Persians considered white?

WE

WUZ

What? Aztecs were not related to Europeans. That is ridiculous. (Basically exactly the same as black people claiming the Olmec statues.)

> Mesopotamia
Look at their statues, all Caucasian with blue eyes, and the middle east is where whites come from.
>Egypt
The ruling class was white.
Also the Egyptian Memeluke Sultanate that ruled Egypt for almost 1,000 years was led by white muslims from Albania, Greece, The Caucuses, Greece.
>China
Wasn't ruled by Chinks but the Tocharian Aryans did contribute a lot to Chinese Civilization
>India
The Aryans invaded India and created the racial caste-system and ruled over the Dravidian shitskins.
>Persians
Iranic Tribes were always described by the Greeks as tall, fair-skinned, and fair-haired nomadic warrior people like the Cimmerians, Samartians, Scythians, Alans, etc.
>Kikes
>white
>kek

>Native americans
>white
The Solutrean theory claims that there were Caucasoid people here before the native americans crossed the Alaskan ice bridge.

The brown Egyptians riding over white people? Interesting.

>Anyway, modern Persians are considered white by almost no WN. So why are ancient Persians considered white?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 3fPLDHYm) 01/07/18(Sun)16:26:03 No.155905940▶
>File: pixlr_20171211113154893.jpg (3.6 MB, 4031x6201)
>
>WE
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 3fPLDHYm) 01/07/18(Sun)16:26:44 No.155906016▶
>File: seti.gif (153 KB, 503x314)
>
>WUZ
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: TkRWuXz3) 01/07/18(Sun)16:26:44 No.155906019▶
>
>What? Aztecs were not related to Europeans. That is ridiculous. (Basically exactly the same as black people claiming the Olmec statues.)
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: m5X3NJ7W) 01/07/18(Sun)16:28:10 No.155906197▶
>File: SultanMehmet.jpg (261 KB, 736x972)
> (OP)
>> Mesopotamia
>Look at their statues, all Caucasian with blue eyes, and the middle east is where whites come from.
>>Egypt
>The ruling class was white.
>Also the Egyptian Memeluke Sultanate that ruled Egypt for almost 1,000 years was led by white muslims from Albania, Greece, The Caucuses, Greece.
>>China
>Wasn't ruled by Chinks but the Tocharian Aryans did contribute a lot to Chinese Civilization
>>India
>The Aryans invaded India and created the racial caste-system and ruled over the Dravidian shitskins.
>>Persians
>Iranic Tribes were always described by the Greeks as tall, fair-skinned, and fair-haired nomadic warrior people like the Cimmerians, Samartians, Scythians, Alans, etc.
>>Kikes
>>white
>>kek

So what makes modern Mesopotamians, China, Persians etc. non white?

So what makes modern Mesopotamians, China, Persians etc. non white?

I literally did not understand shit you wrote
df ?

All the white nationalists you've spoken to are clearly retarded. That, or you're making shit up. However, if you follow the 1-drop rule, white people went extinct forever ago.

I don't personally speak to white nationalists. But I read stormfront occasionally and this is what everybody on the website claims.

Well Stormfront is fucking stupid and was universally denounced here until the Alt-Right shit popped up.

That's where you're wrong, bucko.
I saw a DNA test of one of the long skulls just a few months ago, scottish DNA.
They called their gods "Tall white, blue eyed with beards and light colored hair.

Cheeky post but you have no listed the evidence for each Civilization.

1. Sumerians. Modern day Iraq, Iran, Syria. You are aware that one ancient city there is Ur. One of the original five sumerian cities. It is undisputed that Abraham, the original "Jewish" patriarchy was from one of the nomadic tribes that travelled from city to city...doing what? Well we have plenty of descriptions of the Urrian people. Namely that they were the "Lordly people" who carried messages from city to city, protected the roadways, the vanguard of the sumerian armies, the lawbringers, who had direct contact with the gods along with the "god Kings" of the sumerian city states. So we're the sumerians white? No, but their god Kings were, as were the Urrian people. If you read the sumerian tales, as told by the later hittites, the Urrians were a race of people descended from Anak. A nephilim god king. Descended from the line of the primordial god Ea, also known as Enki.

2. Egypt. The Palermo Stone gives us the lineage of the Pharoahs going back to the 22nd century B.C. This ignores, of course that the earliest Pharoahs were said to have lived for hundreds of years. The first Kings were said to have been born from the gods. Of course, the Egyptian pantheon is derived directly from the sumerian pantheon. Same gods, and they even made some of the early patriarchs into their Gods. You have heard of Thoth yes? He was a man named Enoch, mentioned in just one line in Genesis. "God was (walked) with Enoch, and then he was gone, for god took him." He is also known as the archangel metatron, later distilled into "Michael" for the goyim. How inconvenient that many of the statues of the Egyptian Pharoahs have blue eyes, and elongated heads. And several mummies have Aryan features and blond/red hair.

You forgot Japan.

Strawman argument, never heard a WN claim any of those are white.

I'm playing assasins creed origins right now and every single place is owned by greek whites.

They dont even try to pull the WE WUZ KANGZ shit here. Everyone's light brown or white as a lily.

So...if this normie ass game can get it right, why cant you op?

I don't think they claim Japan was white. It's not like Japan had an ancient civilization that anybody cares about though.

I get it right. I don't think Egyptians (or any of the other civilizations I cited) were black. I was just saying they aren't white.

Heck isn't the whiteness of Greeks and Italians disputed by some people on here? (For everybody who claims Rome and Greece were white.)

We'll "black" includes is varied, and includes everyone from clay Thomas and Steph Curry to Wesley snipes, and Mugabe.

3. China. Mummies recently unearthed in China have Indo European featured and blond hair. This isn't in dispute. The issue is threefold. 1. The mummies exist and are what they are 2. Mummification originated in Sumer and Egypt. 3. Only important people were mummified. Make of it what you will.

4. India. Glad you mentioned this one. For the real story, we once more have to go back to the sumerian writings. The gods were not peaceful. Many of the tales speak of their children vying for power and launching armies of their slaves against one another, as well as using weapons of mass destruction against each other to the great chagrin of the pantheon of 12 gods responsible for earth. The pantheon changed several times, as God's grew too old to rule or were replaced with lesser God's who gained greater influence through their actions or manipulations. One such good was Inanna. The Jewish god astarte. The Greek god Aphrodite. She gained a seat on the pantheon of 12 despite coming from a diluted line of Anu, the highest sumerian god. She was the goddess of war and love. She used sex as a weapon of manipulation, laying with various Gods to avert wars or curry favor for herself. In two tales, she seduces the rebellious Marduk (Hercules) into returning sacred items to his uncle Enlil (Jewish Ba'al, Greek Zeus) that he stole out of jealously, believing that his line was the rightful heir to the "god of earth" title. Marduk and Enlil were engaging in full out war over these items. In another tale, she seduces and humanizes Enkidu, the powerful animalistic nephilim who later became companions with Gilgamesh. As a result, she petitioned for a seat on the pantheon and was granted that seat. Quite an accomplishment for a mixed blooded 3rd generation god. The sumerian tales tell us that her seat of power prior to being granted a seat was the green lands of water to the east of Sumer. India. Also, remember the Urrians? They play in here, as I will touch on next.

1. Mesopotamians ARE caucasoid (same skull structure as euros), but nah they're not "white"
2. Egyptians ARE also caucasoid, they were even ruled over by europeans such as greeks and romans who left their genetic legacy. Sure they're also a little negroid, but that's only modern egyptians, and even they are largely still caucasoid.
3. wtf?? no one ever said that. Ancient China was a shit place to live anyways, mostly because they got assraped by mongols and manchurians all the time.
4. Northern Indians share the same language as Europeans (indo-european), and come from the same ancient tribe. Sure, they might have a little more australoid than caucasoid in them in the southern part of india, but there's still a case that they're "white." If only northern india.
5. Persians are white. I can't tell the difference between a greek, a sicilian, or a persian. They speak an indo-european language. (Note that I'm not speaking of iranians, only persians.)
6. Jews are caucasoid. They're pretty damn white to me, maybe they have some alien DNA that makes them superior to us and able to control us, but they seem pretty fucking white, at least the euro ones.
7. what? only an idiot would think that. All I could think of is those dumbasses who think mongoloids are "white" just because they've got neanderthal blood in them.

I don't, really. Most Somalis aren't that much worse than the Albanians I've met. Problem is, most somalis are only around 1/3 caucasoid, and 2/3 negroid.

5. Persians. Modern day turkey and Iran. There are a few tales of what happened to the Urrian people. Let's go with the mixed biblical/sumerian line. Recall that Urrians were a line of people created by the god king nephilim Annak. The later Jewish writings refer to the angels as the ELohim, and Annakim. The terms are said to be synonymous, but they are not. The Jewish god is given the title of El. The ELohim refers to his "hosts", hence, "the Lord of hosts". As we have discussed, his "hosts" of other gods had children who died for power and influence. These are the Annakim. The nephilim and their descendents. In the Bible, the Israelites attempt to settle in Canaan. This was fertile ground occupied by the later Urrian people. The Bible calls them the "sons of Annak" or "sons of Amalek". They massacred the Israelites, who described them as "giants". In response, one of the Jewish gods directly intervened and destroyed the Urrians, tell the Israelites to hunt them down, kill all the men women and children, burn all of their possessions, and even slaughter all of their livestock, and to "make war on them from generation to generation" until they are completely destroyed. Now we can step away from the esoteric and look at conventional academia. The original Indo European people migrated from Sumer and Canaan into the cauceses, before splitting to settle northwestern India and the other moving into Russia and then modern day Europe. If you haven't made the connection yet, "Urrian" is very similar to "Aryan". The Hittite empire worshipped the sumerian pantheon, not the Egyptian or Hebrew pantheon, though it arose at a later date than both. Coincidentally, the seat of the Hittite empire aligns exactly with the geographic split point where the Indo Europeans migrated into Russia and India. The hittites were white. The Urrians were white.

6. Jews. No. Never white. They were the priest class of the sumerian god Anu and his son Enlil (Ba'al).

6. Jews continued. They worshipped the Jewish pantheon of God's and Incorporated the Egyptian god's under different names. They practiced mysticism primarily, taken from the god Thoth, also known as the person Enoch. The ark of the covenant is said to have contained the writing of Enoch himself, and this is the reason they were pursued out of Egypt They were pagans, with an origin story in Egypt and tales of the exodus. That is it. It was not until their internment in Bablyon in 700b.c. that they adopted and Incorporated the Hittite and Sumerian tales and attempted (successfully) to make them into their own tales. Genesis specifically was adopted from 7 sumerian tablets that were copied from earlier writings going well beyond 12,000 b.c. This is not a deduction. This is mainstream academic conclusion about the origin of genesis. The entire Jewish Torah, and the Bible, are distilled from much earlier writings by a much earlier people.

We

>1. Mesopotamia
They were white
>2. Egypt
They were white
>3. China
Parts of them were white, western China was largely white. The Tocharians were known to exist in China until the 8th century AD.
>4. India
Their upper class was white, their lower class wasn't. The further south in India you went the less white it became.
>5. Persians
Are also white
>6. Jews
Nice try Rabbi.
>7. Native American
Their ancestors were white
>So what civilizations weren't white?
The African ones that liberals don't like to admit exist because they were just massive slave empires and they'd have to admit black people weren't some noble savage.

> genes for blue and green eyes and blonde and red hair?

source needed

>1. Mesopotamia
Sandniggers who got their civ seeded by the in-migration of quasi-Sandniggers from the black sea deluge
>2. Egypt
Sandniggers, albeit with some suspiciously Euro Y-chromosomes floating around
>3. China
Chinks - don't get mislead by the Tarim mummies, they were a separate culture. The ancestors of the Tocharians may have interacted with the ancestors of the Chinese, but to say the Tocharians founded China is batshit insanity
>4. India
Afghan quasi-sandniggers imposed upon a substratum of squash-nosed daśa Dravidniggers - in this case, the civilization was actually founded by the Dravidniggers, if anything, the Aryans merely made it worse
>5. Persians
Quasi-sandniggers
>6. Jews (Although of course they're not white today)
Sandniggers
>7. Native Americans
lolno

t. historyfag

>Does Caucasian=white though?
Unequivocally NO! All whites are caucasian, not all caucasians are white. Southern Europeans and the rest of the Sandniggers for example are either non-white or borderline cases

Bringing up the Greek dynasties is dishonest pilpul on your part - this thread is obviously about who CREATED civilizations, not who arrived later and took them over like the Indo-Aryans did in India

>the middle east is where whites come from
lolno

>Iranic Tribes were always described by the Greeks as tall, fair-skinned, and fair-haired nomadic warrior people like the Cimmerians, Samartians, Scythians, Alans, etc.
Steppes Iranics != Iranians on the Iranian plateau. You are being dishonest.

>Tocharian Aryans did contribute a lot to Chinese Civilization
1st of all, the Tocharians were not Aryans. They were Indo-Europeans from a migration wave that long predates the existence of the Aryan branch of the Indo-European tree. They eventually had Aryans for neighbors once the Iranics arrived and settled in the Southern Tarim, Dzungaria, and Gansu.
2. By the time we have recognizable Tocharians and recognizable Chinese civ, the time for any formative contributions is long past. The deep ancestors of the Tocharians may have transmitted agriculture to pre-Chinese NE Asia, as we now know that NEA Agriculture was not actually an independent invention but a technology transfer from the original Neolithic revolution*

*see genetic chronology of Asian wheat for proof; note that the millet culture starts at the same time as wheat arrived on the North Chinese scene. Rice culture happened later from the Yangtze South