/rtk/ reverse the koran

we're still doing this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, that's why we are trowing Hellfire to these savages

if we are going to do this, we need to pick a date in this thread.

old thread

You are doing good work, have a bump

Make sure to refer Muslims as Mohammedans as it impies they worship Muhammed (which they do) and the misunderstanding riles them up.

Sure, shit on everybody but the jews.
Moslems are retarded inbred heathens but still a tool of the Mighty Kike.

i like the ones with the cross. is this the design we agree on?

WHERE CAN I get cocaine for my bump

bump from the discord

muslims* make sure you spell it correctly before you post it.

Fuck off, Jew. Gentiles aren't interested in wasting our time and efforts doing your dirty work. Your tribe shouldn't have opened the borders to Muslims in the first place. Now you can deal with the consequences of the problem you created for yourselves.

Moslems.

>Muh gawd's butter than ur gawd
Maybe all of the christfags and the islamfags should gather all their people and have a big crusade. Find a nice unpopulated area and have the two duke it out one last time for religious supremacy. Whoever wins gets nuked
>religious extremist problem solved
Pic related of us bystanders streaming the fight

it's the archaic spelling so it makes more sense that a holy book would spell it that way.

wut

Bump and cute white girl singing

youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI

bumping with exceedingly fresh OC

alternative smaller pic

The cigar roller is right

Do this

Bump, we need a date

someone in the discord suggested we just start now, as an ongoing op. Similar to the kate steinle posters.

Probably you are christian probably you are not but if so I just want to tell you that Jesus Christ said to his followers to treat their enemies like themselves. You have to love your enemies like they are your family. We have to love Muslims and give them respect. Treat them like fellow human beings.