Soy is much more nutritional and cost effective than meat

Soy is much more nutritional and cost effective than meat.

That is a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HckRLrBXQM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why am I not surprised that a Canadian posted this thread?

>Leaf
>Chart with colors

It checks out, lads.

Oversimplification that ignores the drawbacks of soy.

Sage the soyboy

t. soyboy

If i only ate for nutritional values i would eat pills.

>Beef - taste awesome
>Soy - doesn't.

>Radiation
>NOT EVEN ONCE

story on that pic?

Wrong soy taste good with salt but only if it's Edamame

Uhm, no sweetie... think again.

He got caught in a nuclear plant explosion and got exposed to extreme amounts of radiation, doctors actually kept him alive to study the effects of radiation poisoning even though he was begging for death.

Pretty sad senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=_HckRLrBXQM

is there soy in soysauce?

He was a Russian that got exposed to extreme amounts of Radiation and was kept on life support despite looking like that

pic related agrees with you

I find it kind of ironic that 90% of hipsters comb their hair like trump and dont realize it.

You also got to understand if that's the nutrients from soy beans that is way too much and can damage the body if you consume to much. So don't eat it every fuckin day. Beef yes has a lot less but there's more to food than just nutrients that are provided. You also have to understand that depending on how the animal or plant is raised and what is being fed to them (yes using chemicals, pesticides is considered food if put on a plant since it soaks it up) just in case you or whoever else reads this didn't know that

soy = GMO, enjoy your pesticides

Let's see, a grilled Soy Burger with some beet root fries?

FUCK NO, give me STEAK.

Is it even possible to survive on pills?

there's a reason asians are puny

When Japan saw how big European traders were back in the day, they immediately lifted their ban on meat. But it was too late.

uhh theres no fat or cholesterol in plants

don't give me that plant oil shit I cant afford a cardiovascular plumber to deal with that shit

Yes, but you will probably want to supplement in some more calories with solids to make life more enjoyable

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

the longest fast was for over a year and he only took nutrition suppliments.

>eat 200g
>can't have any more cause I'll OD on magnesium and die to death
>starve cause I've only have 50 calories
>GG Atheists

Of course, it helps turns you into this.

Yes but it's fermented so it's not harmful.

>meme flag
>meme char

>He was a Russian
OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING RETARD
he was a fucking japanese

Can you tell me what chemicals change during fermentation of soy to produce soy sauce?

Hint: It's not the phytoestrogens.

100g of soy fucking does NOT contain 72% of daily protein intake

Not just a fact, a Nutritional fact.org!

Kill yourself Greger fanboy SAGE

Um, sweetie, no, he was a Russian of Japanese descent. A mongol if you will similar to your general population.

noice

now post the absorbing percentages too

I EAT EALTH FOOD TO NOT DIE AND WITH IT HELP DEPOPULATION

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Something something Ouchi. Japanese worker in a power plant. They mixed some reactive nuclear materials together because they didn't follow the procedures, he got the worst and slowly died after some weeks as every cell in his body was dead/damaged. Liquified internal organs coming out, muscles and skin detaching, stuff like that, if I recall correctly.

>posting random percentages and not absolute values per unit of mass.

fucking leafs.

>Liquified internal organs coming out, muscles and skin detaching, stuff like that, if I recall correctly.
sounds pretty ouchi

And weighed some 100kg, if we're thinking of the same guy.

/thread
Take 2 men and lock them in a room for 3 months. One only has meat and water the other soy and water.

This.
Lying by omission as usual.

Soy =estrogen

i dont care about the cost effectiveness of it, i care about men losing their manhood. fuck you, commie

Now compare 100g of steak to 100g of soy in terms of consumption volume.

That's why I stick with Soy.