Whites come here

What you gonna do if we BLACKS, Turks, Latin Americans, Middle Easterners, Jews and Asians say "fuck it" and decided to genocide your subhuman race ?

There are 8 billion non-wh*Te Person while the wh*Te subhuman population is around 500 million
You will escape when you see our BLACK brothers with their naked muscular bodies roaming around streets of Europa looking for a wh*Te subhuman to kill. You will hide in an aparment probably, but the BLACK bulls will breach the apartment you are hiding and get you out of the building by dragging you from your hair. you will be dragged to the city center, handcuffed and blindfolded. and then you will get burned alive. We will make soap and lamposts out of your body, just like how you did to our Jewish brothers, your bones will be good decoration to our houses. You will lose. Yakub's spawns can't win against the real people

DEATH TO YACUBITES

Well, start it already.

>What you gonna do if we BLACKS, Turks, Latin Americans, Middle Easterners, Jews and Asians say "fuck it" and decided to genocide your subhuman race ?

Hahahaha. pic related

KARABOGAU AKBAR

I'm pretty sure Europe and its colonies could genocide the world easily.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Te boy. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Fuck you, I would stand with whites much faster than niggers, sand niggers, or roaches

>menthol cigarette smelling mouth
only niggers smoke menthols, you barely literate ape

wh*Tes pretend to be fine but deep down they know the truth. The poor creatures can't even sleep without benzo and opioids.

>barely literate ape
Did you just called him a wh*Te ?

dont be a nigger, we all know whites are smart people who put us here.

le Kara Booga that's a funny meme my favorite since alberto barbosa kekk nice humor.

>lamposts
It was lampshades idiot

/yawn

Stop posting and start it up, many of us here wish you would.

Until then,

/YAWN

wh*Tes are NOT people

lol Jew detected

T*RKISH DOGS HAVE WEAKEST MUSCLES AND SMALLES BRAINS

T*RKISH DOGS ARE NOT EVEN TURKIC, YOU ARE ARAB MONGOLIAN RAPE BABIES

T*RKISH DOGS ALWAYS DIE FIRST

E*DOG-AN WILL BEG FOR EUROPEAN WATERMELONS ONCE THE LITTLE T*RKISH MARKET PLACE ARE BOMBED

Someone woke on the wrong side of the bed!

So Asians are also primitive huh?

BLACKS taking on White lol
Jews are white
Asians like us they hate negro's

Mexicans and Asians like us better. They'd never side with subhuman trash, against other civilized peoples

>only wypipo fought wars btw
lmao'd

>Asians
>siding with subhumans
They would at worst sit it out and wait to genocide what’s left.

story behind that webm?

wh*Tes are not people. In order to be counted as people you must have a history, you must have a culture, you must have an identity to stick with it.

wh*Te subhumans have none of these things I listed above, thus, they can't be considered as people.

Quality over quantity my roach friend

Are you feeling spiteful because your parents didn't migrate to Germany when they had the chance and now you're stuck in an Islamic shite hole? Albeit Germany is an Islamic shite hole but they have good beer and pork still.

Outside of this website no one even thinks about you, you filthy little cockroach. Your hate boner is one sided becuase you're too irrelevant to hate.

So suck on that.

>willingly siding with the kikes
Oh please start something. T*rkey would be a nuclear wasteland within a day

What is it? I dont want to see this shit

dat onion on head

For every white killed, 1000 shitskins die, and 10000 shitskins kill eachother.

You can't conquer the world with an army of subhumans; history says so.
Fear, degeneracy, desperation and stupidity are not effective tools for leading the people to conquest.
On the other hand, they are perfect for submission, division, indoctrination and oppression.

Jews are noble and honourable people and I won't let any wh*Te subhuman talk shit about Jewish People.

Real whites will consolidate in white areas you can't penetrate. However, you are welcome to take out your fellow Jews posing as fellow white people.

Brazilion Riot where a pedo got a hit put on him, was burned alive in a matress.

>Quality over quantity

Do you have any more super funny int memes lol kek

Prison riot*

Spics will side with whites over niggers and sandniggers

the Turkposter has finally come back make more bait threads that get 100+ replies

Your end is near wh*Te boy

If.

Comparing the white concept of war to the non-white concept of war is kind of laughable.

>Non-white wars
"Unga bunga ooga booga we gonna machete yo village nigguh das rite set the sight range on your gun to 2000 yards to make it stronger!"

>White wars
"Drop a ten million dollar missile on this guy from fucking orbit."

>The average African American without CNN goggles

The Turkish poster is the epitome of male anger and insecurity.

Let's start by looking at his posts. His posts are shit. His raging style makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is retarded, as a result of him lurking too much on Sup Forums. This gives him the appearance of poor health and weakness. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his inferiority complex, a feature that developed due to being roasted by Sup Forumsacks, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer.

The Turk poster's demeanor is one of idiocy. He is submissive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes laughter into the more intelligent, mature posters of Sup Forums.

The summit of expression of his insecurity on Sup Forums is his posts. The Turk posts are the shittiest of all posts. As posts are the penultimate symbol of maturity, this alone would suffice to make the Turk the least mature of posters. These angry posts are able fulfill the desire of the neediest of shills, being able to more than fill all the threads of the board. Its length ensures that when it uploads, the potent turkish anger will immediately enter the thread of the board the Turk poster invades.

In total, the Turk man expresses this insecurity in a most exemplary manner in the net. When he types, he unleashes the entirety of his anger and stupidity upon his keyboard without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Turkish poster is the epitome of insecurity.

Did you ever think that we would give up on KARA BOĞA movement ? Never.

Yeah surely niggers, chinks and roaches will form an alliance. Fucking retarded cockroach.

I agree. let's do this.

>Black people have highest obesity and diabetes rates

Such quality roach

Turkish rape ape strikes again!

eh you roaches are getting a bit uppity now a days. Same your pathetic excuse of army can't do shit.

Aww, poor little turklet! I'm sure that you'll be able to get over your inferiority complex one day.

He's driven by his cuckold fetish. Day and night he dreams of big black cocks and a world where he take take them face and ass while his disgusting cockroach genetics are scrubbed from existence.

I hear talking but nothing else. Come get some, faggit.

>Comparing Pyramids to a peasant house

Why?

We can also play this game for example i can compare any building in a European city to a mud hut and say that this is hard evidence that whites are Superior. But that would not be very fair huh?

Hear is an example of a European castle earlier you said whites have not culture but this looks Radically different from what other cultures have yes? well of course you would have to be really ass mad to deny that.

Also quite ironic that you are saying whites have no culture while at the very same time speaking English. That of in itself is culture i hope i don't have to explain it any further?

Well you seem to be very mad at ALL white people it seems you don't like us very much and want to kill us in a very violent way which really says something about you.

You retards could never get so organised to do a good genocide. You will never stop shitting in the street and fighting each other long enough to take on whitey.

The only people that can genocide while people are white people, and we are doing a damn good job at it.

Even Fire and Water would get teamed up to end your subhuman wh*Te race. You are hated by everyone. Every race of the world hates you. Allah hates you. Nature hates you.

Your dumbfuck ass doesnt even know how many people are in the world kill yourself nigger

We'd just nuke you

Literally every one of those groups hates blacks more than we do.

Turks never learn, but on the day of the rope, its the sock puppeteers who will suffer the eorst humiliations. OP is kill.

Thanks for making me radical racist who now wants all non-europeans dead. We are growing every day, our patience has his limits and you're going to die by millions when the West wakes up from its nightmare

Me again you are a very mean person
your image shows a bunch of black people that are behaving like animals they look incredible brain dead i don't think these are the types of people you should have as a role model its not good for your health.

Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the KARA BOĞA as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a wh*Te skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel BLACK feet. I look upon the lampposts and savor the wh*Te corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a wh*Te dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my BLACK brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of wh*Tes who resisted the conquest. With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last wh*Te women as they are raped, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last wh*Toid crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my BLACK children, my BLACK brothers will.

>he says as he posts from the mental institute's recreational computer

Turkish women love black men, their lust passes onto and through their Turkish boys that they breed, who end up becoming slaves to bbc themselves as they grow up.

Please give us a reason to cleanse the planet of you oodling rugrats and brainlets. P.s. Asians would never help you.

Niggers hate you cockroaches. Chinks hate niggers. Chinks hate you. The only people who aren't universally hated are whites.

lol, whitey is the only one who feels at least somewhat indebted. the rest do not give a shit.

I get the feeling that he is just role playing as a turk to make white people mad at non-whites just to stir up hate-tread

I don't think you can be this stupid but Turks continue to surprise me.

The Spanish Inquisition was a response to Muslims running through your country burning down churches and raping nuns until they all the way up into Frances asshole.

Killing and hating sand nigger sub-human fucks is in your genetics.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

We laugh as the world implodes hahahah

No one is afraid of you.

/thread/

Loving the jews should have been a clue for you.

>gets btfo the balkans
>posts on Sup Forums about it

LMAO HERE IS DEAD TURK SOLDIER CRYING LIKE AN ANIMAL
>h-help me white man
NO

Please respond to this.

I'm pretty sure we would simply lay waste to the entire non-white area of the planet.

>What you gonna do if we BLACKS, Turks, Latin Americans, Middle Easterners, Jews and Asians say "fuck it" and decided to genocide your subhuman race ?
Kill you all.

The last unrestrained war against not-whites saw the Japs nuked with no fucks given. Every war since then has been fought with one arm tied behind our back while hamstrung.

TURK SOLDIER SET ON FIRE BY ARAB BULL

I can build better stuff in Minecraft

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DISOBEY YOUR MASTER

TURKLETS BTFO

>h-help me white man
NO!

The people who would be harmed the most would be the non-whites. The vast majority of them would devolve back in to barbarism without the civilizing push of the white man keeping them up.

The only real possibility of exception to this are East Asians. But even they are likely to collapse as well. Their conformist nature means that they won't push forward and entropy will get them.

If the East Asians don't collapse that will be fine for them, but then every other race is going to be even far more fucked. Whites feel guilt over actually petty things that were done. Asians do not give a shit.

When Asians come to dominate groups it is a horrible time for them.

My greatest pity in your scenario would be for non-whites.

He can't argue against that without posting another copypasta or more pictures of half-naked black men.
He got truly BTFO.

hahahahah

Not very likely to be honest.you lot tend to balkanize at the drop of the hat and bring up old as fuck rivalries and try to kill each other.
Turks already hate Kurdish Turks for example and are trying to kill each other all the time.
The red wearing blacks and the blue wearing blacks try and kill each other on the streets.
The Latinos kill each other over limes and drug dealers.
Jews despite their disinfo aren't unified either. The newer more liberal ones despise Zionist or Israelis, and they all hate on the orthodox nomadic ones.
Asians view other Asians as subhuman cattle and see their version as the only civilized type.
Thanks whiteys are mostly secure in their position since they mostly promised to stop fighting among each other every 10 years.

Now listen you fucking retard the whole world is making fun watching how (((you))) cannot genocide a bunch of tribal irrelevant heretics (e.g. Alawites). So now shut the fuck up.

HERE IS A TURK MAN LITERALLY BTFO
>s-save me white man
NO!

Why dont you proselytize your beaner family and friends. I dont care what color you are, if you're a family values conservative willing to genocide leftists and democrats we want you on our side

Egyptians werent black

HERE HE COMES

Stop fucking flapping your monkey lips and do it already, you nigger.

JUST FUCKING DO IT, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER.

post more dead TURKSS
i shit on this arab nigger grave