Iran is base

>Iran is base...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/945977478002171904
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242089/War-Jews-non-Jews-says-Kissinger.html
ajammc.com/2012/06/20/the-afro-iranian-community-beyond-haji-firuz-blackface-slavery-bandari-music/
atlantablackstar.com/2016/01/16/black-iran-the-forgotten-legacy-of-enslaved-africans-in-persia-is-being-resurrected/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nonwhites sticking together. Typical.

Oh well

twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/945977478002171904

lets import a few million niggers to iran and see how they like it

What a dumb fucking cunt.
If only he knew the Black on White crime stats.
His country deserves feminist cancer just for saying that.

filthy Demon Posessed Criminal Pedophile (Pig Shit be upon him) worshipping sandniggers siding with niggers to destroy the West.

what else is new?

>import
NA education ladies and gents

FAKE NEWS PSYOP!

Garnering support for upcoming US-IRAN war to "protect Israel". Fun-fact, Jews own 96% of all US media.

Is that not his Twitter? See Are you saying it was hacked or something? I mean the Jews could technically take control of Twitter.com and isolate Iran from it and write whatever they wanted to

gee it's almost like its a figure of speech and you are an autistic little yellow gremlin

It's for the same reasons that kikeistan and the jewnited states are backing the protesters in Iran. Iranians don't actually give a shit about niggers.

Strictly political move to defame the US

Israeli jews ≠ globalist jews, you fucking idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

Nobody gives a shit about them until they suddenly are inside your country

Fuck off Jew

That‘s called divide and conquer you Baby.

Not an argument, you subhuman

Semites
Not even once

>not seeing that iran is taking the piss of of the united states of regime change
WEW
e
w

The problem is their race, no other races does things like this. Opinions can change in a seconds notice, there's no difference between Jews no matter their current faked opinions.

Better yet, black on black crime.

>inb4 let the niggers exterminate each other

Hello, I am a liberal journalist writing for the New York Times. I am confused now, as I hate Iran for being part of the Axis of Evil, but I also love BLM for standing up to white supremacism and racism. Who must I side with now?

>le based nationalist vs globalist jew meme xD
Fuck off schlomo.

He's not necessarily agreeing with the message, it's just a political tool to push back when USA points to their protests and claims its proof their regime is failing.

Payback for Trump's Zionist Meddling.

Now Iran will meddle in US.

Just looks at all the Mudshits defending their Kike BS.

This, they're reviving an age old favorite of Soviet whataboutism. Every time an American would criticize the USSR in the '60s, the Soviets would reply with "and the US is lynching negroes".

No real love for blacks among Russians, but a useful tool to attack the US

fpbp

>they view the world as black and white
Typical. The juden loves shallow thinkers like you goys.

Trump has come full circle, he is now the Neocon jewnazi the kikes need to start a big war.

Bannon & US lost.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242089/War-Jews-non-Jews-says-Kissinger.html

>Bannon is our goy!
Go to sleep sloppy joe

>The juden loves shallow thinkers like you goys.
>the juden love people that hate all jews

You've surely convinced me Shapiro, post some more Khazar threads while you're at it

Holy shit, literally can't make this shit up!

Soon...

Kurds are the Jews of the middle east.

They pull the exact same tricks as Jews.

>as a fellow turk, I think Turkey is doing horribly!
>Europe should have completely open borders, there is no such thing as danes, swedes or germans. But kurds are certainly a united people and need their own closed borders country!

>German rushing to the aid of muslims

pottery

>ShartinezMartino's defending their Zionazi ways

*sips screeches*

>Spew bullshit propaganda outside your country over social media
>Don't allow your own citizens to use social media
Typical slave-pen country.

George Soros funds BLM. This means that he is also behind the revolution in Iran. Old Soros is getting cracks in his armor.

>twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/945977478002171904
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 0kdMA9vZ) 01/07/18(Sun)15:49:22 No.15590210
at this point what difference does it make, we all know it's Trumps fault.

Kurds and Jews are closely related

Iran is sandnigger and nigger

DEATH TO AMERICA!

tfw when a iranian imam looks like a rabbi

He's just trying to make america look bad.
Muslims don't like blacks, trust me.

Kek you think he gives a flying fuck about blacks, he's literally doing this as dirt on Americans. You know the classic "I'm a morally upstanding person, support me" type thing. It is nothing new.

>Muslims don't like blacks, trust me
KEK

Obviously trying to destabilize America, anyone with half a brain knows this is realpolitik.

Iranians like me are stocky and have large skulls, niggers are long-limbed with small skulls. Explain that.

AHAHAHAHA no. Marrying outside your tribe is encouraged in Islam, which is why countries like Iran bring in foreign muslim immigrants of all backgrounds to replace the secularists that flee to the west.
also
>he doesn't know about Bilal
Nice try larper

>Explain that
You're a mulatto

>destablise Iran
>it tries to destablise you
What a shock.

absolutely BASED
This has already been happening

>dumb amerimutts doesent smell the bait
>iran does this because BLM is a big cancer in the USA

Iran and the USA are enemies (because of the USA) so they just pur some more benzin to the fire

All dressed, not doing anything degenerate. The only time blacks have been civilized is when they are Muslim, it is literally the perfect religion for them.

>photo of a woman being gagged
God I wish I was not so sick as to get aroused and distracted by that. How can I get rid of that? I genuinely can't control these tendencies.

>Being vegan has no side effec-

The Afro-Iranian Community: Beyond Haji Firuz Blackface, the Slave Trade, & Bandari Music
ajammc.com/2012/06/20/the-afro-iranian-community-beyond-haji-firuz-blackface-slavery-bandari-music/

Black Iran: The Forgotten Legacy of Enslaved Africans in Persia Is Being Resurrected
atlantablackstar.com/2016/01/16/black-iran-the-forgotten-legacy-of-enslaved-africans-in-persia-is-being-resurrected/

Don't forget all the ones who have come since 1979 at the invitation of the government.
The best way to get rid of we wuzzing and secularism is to replace the population that was either executed for apostasy or that fled to the west with devout islamist foreigners. It's also why Iran's population has increased so much since 1979 as well.