i.imgur.com/ExCTJTG.png)
i.imgur.com/9kbtkAP.png)
i.imgur.com/4zL5XL5.jpg)
i.imgur.com/B5ZJez3.jpg)
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/hiakw
i.imgur.com/JPc2gbn.png
imgur.com/a/Wjiwa
68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg
imgur.com/a/NpBdN
imgur.com/a/udBVr
imgur.com/a/LTX0Y
i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg
i.imgur.com/tth78Ok.png
imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
imgur.com/a/KCgkI
a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/GVNxb
i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg
i.imgur.com/FrkO78s.jpg
i.imgur.com/snqKdTL.png
i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
imgur.com/a/UbN1I
imgur.com/a/5Gz8e
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/3J7i5KM
imgur.com/a/8aMcA
imgur.com/a/rfc2l
i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
imgur.com/a/AZuka).
imgur.com/a/mZe2Y
a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/dUOs6
imgur.com/a/ad4YM
imgur.com/5K7we32
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/w8lDx
imgur.com/a/639Xa,
imgur.com/a/MKgrv,
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif
imgur.com/a/Cjlvz
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png
imgur.com/a/R7QRm
imgur.com/a/xaLPZ
imgur.com/a/7EHpu
imgur.com/a/rdxcI
imgur.com/a/CW8d5
imgur.com/a/uWhnY
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
i.imgur.com/TuBNWyd.gif
imgur.com/a/LGSc2
i.imgur.com/fiGbRbR.jpg)
imgur.com/a/odL9t)
imgur.com/a/rgLTx)
imgur.com/a/novb8)
imgur.com/a/U22Ms)
imgur.com/a/N6F2y)
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/FSYRrFy.
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg
i.imgur.com/sjp0zhO.jpg
i.imgur.com/PUyaC84.png
imgur.com/a/0poBa
u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg
i.imgur.com/L40UfuS.jpg
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
imgur.com/a/JgpHC
i.imgur.com/MVpqele.png
imgur.com/a/IRG75
imgur.com/a/pWOxc
imgur.com/a/siRoX
imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/poQe2
imgur.com/a/LRDji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting anything cute with Tharja, or anything with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Wearing something from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Or anything with our daughterus.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Summoning the Neko shogun persona (i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg) or a Persona close-up cut (i.imgur.com/G5Vs0oB.png)
-Wearing this Bunnysuit, with fishnet stockings (i.imgur.com/jfETj6I.jpg)
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Rias at karaoke, singing Life Will Change youtube.com/watch?v=lcE4-6QGgpc

A Persona 5-esque close-up of her eyes like this imgur.com/a/iEyqa would also be fantastic.

Or as a Will-o-the-Wisp from Monster Girl Encyclopedia imgur.com/a/BSIgv

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Alyx Vance firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/KVXm2
-Dressed as Valkyrie firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/42xUB
-In any one of these bras imgur.com/a/fl3ne
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Kindly requesting my beloved Celica A Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic, or sexy would be infinitely appreciated, but if you want something specific, I'd really like to see her as a nun, in some couples situation like her enjoying a drink of tea at a table. She's a lonely person, and I want to make her happy.

If you want something more comedic, it would be funny to have a picture of her sitting on an user's face, but pulling the innocent smiling expression in the very bottom left of the reference image.
Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in an outfit/pose similar to this: i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute/cool of her wearing a bareleg bunnysuit and thigh garter/token green necktie and carrot hair ties! Bonus points if she's wielding an Easter themed scythe!
• Wearing a lacey nightgown waking up in bed and stretching/yawning. Semi-transparent nightgown is nice too if you want.
• Reading a book wearing some cute bunny themed headphones

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Natsume wearing a fancy black bunnysuit with a vest and checkered kneesocks preferably with bunny ears in the ref or dressed in Devola or Popola's outfits, anything Easter related is cool as well.

Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
Bunny ear reference: i.imgur.com/WQ9qXAH.png
Devola and Popola reference: imgur.com/a/3ze4i

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Requesting something “Your Name” inspired with Nio, please. Like Nio giving me a bottle of Kuchikamizake that she made herself: i.imgur.com/4svnnCv.jpg
Or, if you’re insane, Nio standing in front of a Shinkai-esque backdrop.
Thank you to anyone who may be interested

Requesting Cyan:

-in a cracked colored/decorated egg with her bunny pjs. Maybe with some big easter treats like chocolate bunnies or peeps (i.imgur.com/x3flrQl.jpg)
-wearing a bunnysuit or as a wererabbit, with a carrot (i.imgur.com/ExCTJTG.png)
-with this hairstyle in casual clothing, maybe some jean shorts while eating an ice pop in the hot weather (i.imgur.com/9kbtkAP.png)
-falling for a basket trap because of a cat toy or laser pointer
-something like this sequence, or a full version of the bottom left part (i.imgur.com/4zL5XL5.jpg)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/B5ZJez3.jpg)
-adjusting_panties with lingerie, gym bloomers, or swimwear

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Easter bunny costumes from Fire Emblem: Heroes, eating a carrot and placing one of her hands on her hips..
imgur.com/a/hiakw

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine by me.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*sleeping in places outside where he shouldn't
*dressed up as Panther ( i.imgur.com/JPc2gbn.png ) from Persona 5
Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Rina bandaging my arm after cutting myself, similar to this pic 68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg
SI ref is here: imgur.com/a/NpBdN Alternatively perhaps her snuggled up in a leopard print blanket, looking warm and comfy, maybe asking me to come to bed, or PoV/SI visiting me in the hospital. Anything else is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Requesting my Neptune wearing a bunnysuit. Lots of inspiration here: imgur.com/a/udBVr -Optional: flying on any of her swords in DAICON IV style. imgur.com/a/LTX0Y -Optional mk2: Holding an embarrassed egg/carrot with my glasses. SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg -Egg option: her coming out of a giant easter egg. Kinda like this: i.imgur.com/tth78Ok.png
-Or her in any of these swimsuits: imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
-Or in Persona 5 style, be it artstyle or battle HUD (with Nepsona/HDD instead) or both.
-Or her carrying Morgana from P5 or Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou in her hoodie. Like this: imgur.com/a/KCgkI

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Yuuko in a bunnysuit serving drinks.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a sundress in a field of flowers holding a small rabbit
- trying to cover her nude body behind a giant plush bunny
- wearing a bare-legged bunnysuit or this bunnysuit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
- stroking her thighs with her fingers with an inviting expression
- falling asleep against my SI while holding me
- holding a yes or maybe pillow wearing only a long shirt
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Wearing an oversized bunny themed sweater (if not, a regular one is fine)
-Making bunny shaped cookies
-Wearing a bunnysuit
-Dressed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland
-Looking out of a giant magician hat (she is a bunny, after all)

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the bunnysuits below, doing the bunnypose with her hands while winking and grinning at the viewer.
>Bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/GVNxb
>Bunny Pose: i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg

Or, wearing the sweater below and posed with her arms crossed and her breasts resting on top of them similar to the pose below.
>Sweater: i.imgur.com/FrkO78s.jpg
>Pose: i.imgur.com/snqKdTL.png

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around eachothers waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Requesting Lavinia:

As a bunny girl doing something suggestive with ZR. Feel free to try out different hair styles, like twintails or combed
>imgur.com/a/UbN1I
As one or a combination of any of these monster girls from MGE
>imgur.com/a/5Gz8e
Taking a selfie, a one finger version would be highly encouraged
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Wearing this bikini armor
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
In a naked hoodie
>imgur.com/a/8aMcA
Poledancing
>imgur.com/a/rfc2l
In a cute spring/sundress
Or as the elf from the "Elves are quick to recognize lewdness" meme

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Genderbent with SI (i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png )
-Trying to make me smile by teasing or making sweets (we don't know if he's a bad chef or now so I'll leave that to your interpretation)
-In celebreation of easter, I'd really love him in a playboy suit + shorts combination. You are most encouraged to use any of the AU design in the last imgur folder in this post.

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please. I put my favourite outfits here.

For Easter, in an outfit like this ( - sorry for the crappy photo) with bunny ears (white fluffy real ones, not a headband), smiling while having tucked into some chocolate already~

Or:
-saying something cheesy but motivational (I could always use it)
-trying to be flirty/seductive but getting adorably flustered
-resting his head in my SI's lap, blushing
-giant Poseidon Kara with normal-sized SI

Or anything else fluffy/romantic/cutelewd!

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (stuff like this is nice imgur.com/a/AZuka).
SI ref: imgur.com/a/mZe2Y

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend!

What is up my dudes.

I'd like anything cute of Polt (nothing too lewd please, POV cute-lewd would be fine though) or if you're looking to draw some SI stuff, me and Polt flexing together in "Swolemates" tank tops would be awesome.

Other ideas would be Polt doing push-ups.
Polt cheering me on in a genki pose.
Polt looking shy in a sundress.

As always thanks to all draw-bros. You guys are awesome.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing a belt "bikini" a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg , or a bunnysuit of your preference, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater with bunny ears while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Morgan in Lucina's bunnysuit carrying a basket of Easter eggs.
imgur.com/a/dUOs6

or

-Resting on a desk after a long day of studying
-Walking out in a summer dress
Anything else cute/cutelewd will be appreciated as well.

Forgot the outfit pic for the Easter request: imgur.com/a/ad4YM

Requesting Sina breaking chocolate eggs to make a pancake

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Giving a dragon egg a few colorful dots for easter
--Little version of her wearing a dinnosaur pj

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-Mai in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back in a cute manner. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/5K7we32
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes
-making a sand castle on the beach

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or getting ready to throw a ball of yarn at user and sweetly threatening him to stop procrastinating and start practicing. Anything else is fine, too.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl as well for Easter.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Tsukimi painting jellyfish on easter eggs.

Requesting Taiga painting some Easter eggs or dressed on in a cute and/or sexy bunny suit, please.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea for Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my cute husbando Kousaka Kyousuke doing something Easter or Spring related. Some examples and ideas: Going to Hanami/Seeing sakura bloom, in a giant Easter basket, playing with bunnies, handing the viewer a giant bunny plushie.
References and Inspiration: imgur.com/a/w8lDx

Alternatively:
Dressed in a Zeon uniform, bonus for interacting with a zaku imgur.com/a/639Xa, a parody of any of these album covers imgur.com/a/MKgrv, or any of these outfits/ideas Any of these outfis/ideas imgur.com/a/IKYwE

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

Thank you for considering and feel free to draw anything as long as he's cute, happy, and nonlewd. Remember to have fun drawing!

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, casting cute spells or dressed as a more traditional depiction of a dullahan.
Anything else that's cute is fine as well, thank you for your time.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed in a bunnysuit, or yawning while in oversized pyjamas.

Have a great weekend.

It's funny, I had this idea to request for Easter since around late January, and somehow I knew it would happen. I wasn't proven wrong. Thank you for indulging my stupidity, and I appreciate that fake mustache you drew for her too. I also really appreciate the angle you drew this at. Her belly is one of her many, numerous charm points.
Again, thank you for drawing her this week too, and have a great weekend.

But, it pales in comparison to the power of Chaos!

Cute BOY!

Requesting Sakuya making a nice cake or something birthday related. Self-insert or a more normal thing are both fine and appreciated. I turned 32 this week.
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool side are just as appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone. Please stay safe and have fun. Thank you if you consider drawing her.

Please stop bullying my wife.
I'd still love her even if she was a boy though

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing spats shorts or:
-in a volleyball uniform
-taking off or putting on her thigh highs.
-offering user a lap pillow, patting her lap and saying "Come here/rest".
-wearing nyangerie with cat thigh highs.
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe -Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto please.
Wearing some casual clothing, maybe on a date.
Something POV.
Head pats are cute, with her reacting positively or maybe slightly annoyed.
Or a catgirl

Requesting Carol Olston playing a flute or a violin
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png
or in a bunny costume to be part of the season themes/memes

Kindly requesting comfycute with Colette wearing a white nightie and hugging a sleepy sheep plushie
Alternatively, something cute of her wearing a swimsuit + sarong

Hello everyone, I'd like to request my beloved Haqua. I'd love to see her pulling up her stockings as if she was just getting ready in the morning. Alternatively, her falling asleep at a desk while reading with a blanket wrapped around her. And of course, anything Easter related would be great as well. Thanks!

Requesting Haruhi with traditonal clothes and wielding a weapon from your country. Or coming out of the bath with a shirt and a seductive smile.

And since Easter already caught us, here's a selection of bunnysuits I'd like to see her in imgur.com/a/R7QRm , though even the usual one is more than welcome.

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka dressed in Chrom's bunny outfit from FE: Heroes imgur.com/a/xaLPZ

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Aigis dressed as Black Rabbit from mondaiji tachi imgur.com/a/7EHpu
In a Rabbit Kigurumi imgur.com/a/rdxcI
Cosplaying as one of the Chiester Sisters from umineko imgur.com/a/CW8d5
A mini Aigis sleeping next to a bunny
Dress as Alice from Pandora Hearts imgur.com/a/uWhnY , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. You could draw him eating some Easter candy, for an idea.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

I also have a reference for different head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

>spoiler
You're a good husbando.

3.4 MB

Hello friends! Requesting my love Tamaki as a bunnygirl for Easter please! Hope you all have a great weekend~

Gay!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- Her painting some Easter eggs in the designs of the effect eggs from Yume Nikki: i.imgur.com/TuBNWyd.gif
- Her nibbling on the ear of a chocolate rabbit.

I'd like to request my very cool husbando Onizuka:
Giving SI a hug and saying that it's gonna be okay SI ref: imgur.com/a/LGSc2
- Dressed as a sukeban, looking pissed off/embarassed
- Slav-squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of vodka
Anything else cute is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

Requesting Rin with an Easter Egg resting between her thighs, asking user if he wants to go on an egg hunt.
Yeah, this request made a lot more sense in my head.

>husbando
Thanks though, I'm sure you're good to your waifu as well. Hope you have a nice weekend.

ye

Requesting Nozomi, please.

Some ideas for Easter:
- Wearing bunny ears or a bunny costume
- Holding a bowl of easter eggs while sweatdropping

General ideas:
- Sitting on a picnic mat and smiling at the viewer
- Blushing and covering her face with her hands (Example: i.imgur.com/fiGbRbR.jpg)

Anything else that's cute, beautiful and/or amusing involving her is warmly welcome as well, though. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami kneeling on our bed with me, tears of joy in her eyes as I slip a ring on her finger (would suggest POV, that'd probably be easier). Alternatively, her kissing my forehead with the ring on her finger as I cry instead.

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (no preference on PoV or SI on any of these):

-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her in a sexy bunnysuit lying on a bed, one hand reaching out, one over her heart, optionally with the bunnysuit partially discarded/disheveled (Some examples of good bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/rgLTx)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)
-her dressed up in this adorable bunny dress outfit (Ref: imgur.com/a/U22Ms)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us especially with genderbent SI
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• Easter's here, so it's obligatory unoriginal bunny suit request time
• Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Dressed as Zelda from Breath of The Wild

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga in a 4koma comic similar to that of Tsurezure Children of Himiko taking her temperature only to find out she's in love with me.
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg

Or Himiko crouching much like a delinquent in the photo below.
i.imgur.com/sjp0zhO.jpg

Or Himiko throwing her knives and needles.
i.imgur.com/PUyaC84.png

Or Himiko playing on a game boy.
Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki visiting the zoo or having fun at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Or maybe behind the wheel of an RX-7 and drifting while listening to eurobeat

i.imgur.com/L40UfuS.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Of course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

Requesting something cute for Ruri's birthday on thursday. No lewd please. Thanks

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing the uniform of Makoto Nijima from Persona 5, please!

Uniform:i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png

Thank you if you pick this up!

Requesting my cute waifu taking a nap inside of a demon. Preferably a comfy looking demon that she's cut open so that it's flesh and blood will keep her nice and warm.

What's in the box?

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or:
- Something with a cherry blossom theme or in a race queen getup. It's that time of year.
- In the style of your favourite artist.
- Waiting somewhere outside. Could be a light, stop, park, fountain, landmark, etc. Or jogging. Optionally combine the two.
- Easter mood? imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

COOL. Nice perspective

Nice perspective.

Like that image of the woman inside the dead moose (or elk, I don't remember)?

Who's this bitch?

It's up to the OR's imagination!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her celebrating Persona 5's release dressed as a phantom thief or wearing a Shujin uniform, giving a PowerPoint presentation in business attire, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a bunny onesie and/or enjoying some chocolate, but anything else nice and Easter-related is fine too.

user, I don't think you understand just how important it is that I know the contents of that box.

Who's in the box then?

my dead hopes and dreams

I'd like to request Yozakura, about to crack an easter egg on an unsuspecting user's head.
Or pouting as she picks off confetti from her hair

Don't post other people's waifu as reaction images.

You're boring user

Requesting Takane having tea under cherry blossom trees.

Or like any of these images:
imgur.com/a/JgpHC

They're not real anyway.

Requesting Tsubaki in an (actual) bunny suit. Or any suitably cute Easter-related thing your heart desires to draw.

Thanks for considering and have a nice weekend.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint cosplaying as Rabi En Rose from Di Gi Charat for Easter! (outfit ref: i.imgur.com/MVpqele.png (embed))

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic Easter Weekend!

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either of Haru Okamura clothes/costume

have fun drawfriends

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- In a bunnysuit with bunny ears!

- Wearing the virgin killer sweater incorrectly like as a cape for example. Or just being confused as to how you are supposed to wear it.
imgur.com/a/pWOxc

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
In a bunnysuit any of these poses would work imgur.com/a/siRoX
-With twintails
-In Lichi Faye Ling's outfit imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
-In Darklord Ixchel's outfit
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
Or anything else would be fine

I don't have a good answer, I didn't order the box! It's a literal delivery, so maybe a drawing is inside. Or a mini waifu of your choice.

Requesting Rika as a blushing, cute, bunny princess.
Anything cute, cool, sexy or serious is appreciated.
POV interaction is great as well.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in Rider's outfit i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, in a Re:Creators crossover (same studio), maybe him wearing Hime's uniform imgur.com/a/poQe2

Or him "isekai'd" to our world and enjoying some snacks, being surprised about a poster of himself or wondering how the moon is still in one piece, or maybe even getting ready to hunt down Aoki or Urobuchi who wanted his story to be a tragedy.

Alternatively, him holding flowers or looking at them, here are some from the anime for inspiration: imgur.com/a/LRDji

Have fun!

Nice stuff, user.

Eyes should be a little bit lower

>Wearing the virgin killer sweater incorrectly like as a cape for example
You want him in undies or to have pants on? If undies, any preference ?

face looks like shit