Black people are bad for the commun.... Explain yourself Sup Forums

Black people are bad for the commun.... Explain yourself Sup Forums

archive.is/3dt6B

Looks like most of the dads are white and the kids are nigs.

Most of the absent fathers were black.

>Explain yourself Sup Forums
Your pic explains itself.

That's racist

But true.

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
Sad

No it's not you racist. The black people that I know are respected leaders of the community. Even giving out the local youth backpacks before school starts

if you look at the black white ratio in the crowd of volunteer dads and the black white ratio in the crowd of fatherless kids you will notice that more white men are willing to go to a father son breakfast than there were black men willing to stay with their own kids a few years ago.

>black people that I know are respected leaders of the community. Even giving out the local youth backpacks
....before raping & abandoning them

Virtue - signalled

Now if only they'd show up for their own son's breakfast with dad day...

I grew up fatherless (I'm white), and I would hate this shit. Just don't go to the event if you dont have a dad.

The black kids are the students you retard.

The whites are the pretend ""fathers"". This only reinforces the single parenthood black stereotype you fucking autist.

Sorry racist incel. Blacks are upstanding citizens bringing an amazing culture to every white girl in the world. Praise them

Because it probably counted towards their community service.

Are you saying black people are incapable of doing something nice? Racist

Nigger... do you really want to turn this into a nigger hate thread? We got plenty of material.

Just like a white boy to get defensive. Get out and get laid virgin incel

There are more black children than there are black fathers in that pic. Hence the "fathers helping out" consisted of whites filling in for absent black fathers.

Did someone say nigger hate thread?

>black people are to blame for me being a virgin! ree

Fuck off back to /r9k/ you pathetic virgin sperg

Here's a you White boi. Don't spend it all in one place

>Having a "Breakfast with Dads" event in a majority black school.
How did they think this would work out? Nice trips

is it free welfar-, i mean breakfast?

they just went for the free breakfast

Can't beat a free lunch

>Implying niggers would turn down a free ham biscuit

They are improving

#
#
#
Bingo!
#
(((They))) knew what they were doing. Pushing white fathers for black kids pushes race mixing and cuckolding

>Black people
free breakfast. And they can act just like a black father and leave, never speaking to their possible sons ever again.

>Even giving out the local youth backpacks before school starts
They're probably full of drugs to sell to the other kids.

if black lives matter then why don't you father your sons

>Nigger... do you really want to turn this into a nigger hate thread? We got plenty of material.

No need to rush it mang

I'm sure they showed up because of some fatherless kid, and not due to the free-food incentive.

the more white trash you fuck, gatorade you drink, pork you eat, welfare you accept the further you get from black nationalism and the closer you get to niggerhood read malcolm x

Nigger, most of those dudes are White. This shit is priceless on so many levels.

I would show up for the food tbqhwy.

finally, a way for adult black men to bridge the school zone gap to sell drugs.

Problem isn't the men.

Problem is the women only want to fuck the kind of guys who wouldn't show up ...even for their own son.

600 cucks. What's there to explain?

How 600 people aren't working when they should be

And they say blacks aren't smart

Bump

One last bump for racism

>community
hahaha, good one

I fucking loved it when this came out, at first I thought I miss read it, then I though it must be satire, but nope niggers really do have no fucking clue about ANYTHING!
I think they should go full reversal and pull all services.. You know the ones they dont pay for anyway..

Keep ignoring them. God willing they'll all kill each other in short course.

>> be fake dad for an hour

Holy shit that must have been wayyyy more difficult than actually supporting your kids

Im starting to thonk BLM is actually a CIA fromt designed to help blacks exterminate themselves so whites dont have to

Wonder how many would leave if someone would shout out "you are father so where are my money?!"