Let's get her fired, Sup Forums

Let's get her fired, Sup Forums.

Where do we start?

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck, this shit doesnt happen even in a third world shithole where i live

Maybe that’s because you don’t have any white crackers. Count yourself lucky.

>not making your own coffee
>drinking at shitfucks

In all seriousness though the first step should be to screencap her entire posting history. Someone will have to add her if it’s not public. When the scandal breaks, she will take her fb down so you will want to have more ammo in the tank to ruin her life further.

Email: [email protected]

Is this fake?

>Relaxing around niggers

Reported to Starbucks op

This. She's probably dumping aids in some democrats' overpriced coffee

When was this user?

That blood one is disgusting.

I have no idea when this was, presumably this was posted today. I didn't take the screencap, someone sent it to me.

How can we find out which Starbucks she works at? We know her name, and that she works in a Starbucks in Atlanta. Her profile is pretty locked down, I looked it up.

We need to get into the group she posted in. Can someone make a fake black FB account and join, and also send her a friend request?

Lets get this ball rolling.

BY READINGF THIS
SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Should we just start cold calling every starbucks in Atlanta and asking if a Shanell Rivers works there?

>can someone make a fake black fb account
Um. You?
I hate newfags coming in here and making demands and requests of others. You. Get the ball rolling if you want something done.

i went to wendys and the staff were all black and i pretty sure they spit in my burger

You wont need the exact Starbucks she works at, just get Atlanta anons barrage their customer service with "concerned" emails and calls that one of their employees is fucking with customers coffee

>Whitepeople vs blackpeople

Is that an actual FB-group?

>inb4 this was one of us shitposting
>inb4 a hundred "the alt-right just trolled ITSELF- and here's how!" articles

How do we accomplish that?

I don't get it. You can watch the baristas make the stuff right in front of you.

That's what im trying to do you nigger. Sorry, I'm new to the whole internet vigilantism thing. I don't really care how it gets done, this post just really disgusts me on a deep level and I don't want to see this continue.

Fired is a funny way to say "Prison".

>taking screenshots
>not archiving
It’s already shit

By your own logic. No white crackers = third world shithole.

This is also hurting the credibility.

Dont they have drive through windows in Murican starbucks? Could easily do it there.

>"No white crackers = third world shithole"
Oh, user. I am tickled.

And they still claim that they're discriminated against in employment just for the color of their skin.

>Where do we start?
By reminding you that what you posted is a violation of the rules.