If they were hired to kill one another, who'd come out alive?

If they were hired to kill one another, who'd come out alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=1XYG7ttpEk8
youtube.com/watch?v=5K3E5tLoado
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

revy, what kind of mongoloid question is that

a good one

it's not like revy is that great hand to hand

Left, since it's Spike Spiegel,

neo

Left

Is John Wick 2 worth watching? The first one is massively overrated and goes to total shit after the night club part.

As much as I love Wick, Revy has retarded 'no bullets can hit me lol' powers. There's so many times where she jumps up into a hail of machine gun fire and just stands there striking a pose as she guns everyone down.

Geist

Yeah, it's better than the first one by a mile.

They care so much about their movie that they point the camera 1st the floor for 5 minutes and it makes the scene so much better.

Mickey Rourke, fuck off.

Crying Freeman wins.

>camera 1st the

AT the floor.
Fuck autocorrect

The one with the power of friendship on her side.

It would be a straight shoot-out for the first 15 minutes before Revy does something batshit crazy that Wick wouldn't see coming.

>implying they won't fuck in the end and produce a family
You cannot beat the real human bean that's Keanu. Also he does three gun as a hobby
youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

Revy is good but i think Wick would take her out. Dat Mozambique drill, man! Would love to see an anime where a character uses that gun style.

John Wick killed a man with a pencil.

That is all.

Is that MC Ride

The protag of Shoot Em Up > both of them.
>tfw no one likes that film because they took it seriously and not as a parody of action movies in general

matrix man

Now there's a man that has seen footage

Punisher wins

Wick takes note of Revy's skill and offers her a place in the PAYDAY gang.

John, easily
Revy is good but not that tactical

revy's got plotarmor fuh daze

she's also taken

Post the frank edit

I wanna hang out with keanu.

The one that's killed people with fucking pencils.

They fuck

wick would bang her infront of rokuro.

Wick was the limitations of 3D, Revy does not.

Left, since it's Rikka cosplaying as Keanu Reeves.

Both

>Rikka
>Not addressing her as Jaou Shingan
You screwed up.

Hitman James Rolfe

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
John Wick is the only true answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XYG7ttpEk8
John Wick>=agent 47 from Hitman.

With a f*cking pencil.

Levy has terrible aim, doesn't plan shit and is broke most of the time.
>cant even shoot some guy with a sword.

Wick wins if he has a motivation.

>Some assholes stole his car and hurt his dog. again.
>He catches a ride to Roanapur on the Lagoon's boat. Mopes and just watches his wife's video all day.
>the Triads and Hotel steers clear and is oddly quiet.
>Other gangs take advantage and raises shit to grab some territory.
>Back with the crew they bring him to the bar to get some drinks
>"He once killed three men with a pencil"
>He starts killing people with a pencil
>Assassins crawl out the woodwork
>Somehow the CIA,Navy Seals and Venezuelan drug cartels get involved.
>"Get him off my city REEEEEE"
>roll credits

Depends, did Revy kill his dog?

She kicked it. Twice.

It's a middle part of a trilogy, but it was worth a watch. John wick has to be one of the best action franchises ever.

Rest in piece, Revy.

Keanu is a fun fellow. I have met him three times. He was really nice. The third time, he recognized me.

During the whole movie, I was under the impression that it took place in John's Wick setting. Unfortunately, it's not.

At least she didn't kill it.

Maybe Wick will just leave her disabled.

I would say that John would win. He is not a easy target like the random goons, that Revy picks off daily. If Revy gets into a hand to hand fight with him, then she looses instantly. John can take as much punishment as an anime character (he was run over, shot and stabbed multiple times, and he still kept going). At best, Revy would fight him into a draw, and then they would team up to take down some really bad guy with a personal army.

>she's also taken
As if that matters

>overrated

no it wasn't, it was an amazing action movie.

Roberta > John Wick > Revy.

>actor vs some fucking drawing

Well, I guess keanu can just burn revy drawings

It's really not hard to kill someone with a pencil. It's a sharp pointy object. Any sharp pointy object can be lethal if you jam it in the right place.

El Mariachi > Roberta > John Wick > Revy.

He killed 5 guys with two pencils. It's not that pencils can't be used to maim someone but he got two fucking killstreaks using one.

youtube.com/watch?v=5K3E5tLoado
Magic trick.

Do you know who is Baba Yaga? And what it can do with the world.

no
mucho no

I'd be more impressed if he killed 2 guys with 5 pencils.

Woukd wheelchair Revy be good?
I think it'd be very good

are you guys serious? as much as I think the role seem perfect for keanu since his face doesn't change. the hype this movie is getting doesnt deserve it. well maybe 2 but not 1. I get the revenge for your dog, but it one single plot, that was kinda ridiculous , and all that spinning and shooting. felt like I was watching deadpool again.

Im still gonna watch it, I jsut dont understan the hype.

It is an action movie done right. No shaky cam to hide the stuntmen, Keanu does it all himself, in some of the most clean action scenes i have seen (since the jakie chan movies). They got all the gun technique down and the fights are filled with nuance. For example, Keanus fighting style always being consistent (he always goes for the legs, and always takes the first guy that attacks him, into a hold, and kills the others before killing the first guy). The movies even have symbolism in them. How many action movies have symbolism in them? Honestly, its hard to find flaws with the first movie. And the second movie is all about a guy, who is willing to kill everyone in his path, to get out of the hell that is the criminal underworld, but every move he makes, gets him stuck even deeper and deeper.

And also, these are not action movies that are made by a rich whackjob like Michael Bay, these are small but clean action movies, that are made by people who love action movies. That makes it so much more relatable.

Anything Revy is good.

I mean it's not that hard.
Aim for a vein, the eyes, through the eardrums, Even stab someone's nose closed.

Reminded me in many ways of The Raid. Damn, now that was one hell of an action movie.

That deaf chick alone could take care of Revy.

Who is the deaf chick?

>deaf
Mute?

That must be it.

What if instead they were a team?

Sawyer the Cleaner, I think.

John Wick 2 is miles better.

I watched the sequel first for some reason at the theater, then watched the first one at home but it just pales in comparison. The action sequences were great but the setting was better explained in 2, the story actually leads somewhere, and the cliffhanger was so good I wasn't even mad about it.

Cancer Man. No one will even know he's there.

Did you all forget the part where she killed like 3 boats of guys?

Onii-sama would win because Onii-sama never loses.

>Killer vs mad street bully
Orly?

Holy shit, now that you mention it, you're right.

Two Hand > One Hand

Flawless logic.

3 boats of guys with a rocket launcher.

So, Team Rocket?

>I get the revenge for your dog

It wasn't revenge for the dog, he even spells out his motivation for the murderspree for you. You need to watch the movie again and pay attention this time user.

What about Kiritsugu vs John Wick?

It is a fair summary though.

My boy Keanu is invincible

Don't be too sure of that.

The evidence is against you.

ok that makes sense, even to me, im not a movie buff, and liked the movie very much but just didn't understand the hype.
but these kind of rolls are perfect for him. so thats a plus.

the one who is not a female

But she was jumping through the air and shit

My entertainment levels.

What about it?

One is a psycho, other is a professional.

You're forgetting that he was trying to kill people who were resisting, likely with something better than a writing utensil.

That said, 2D power levels are, on the whole, greater than 3D.

Revy is not only professional but sexy as hell!

>Keanu
>Not sexy

In the middle of the shoot out Jason Statham shows up, runs around naked disarming both of them then inspires them to go fuck in a hotel that he accidentally blows up in the third act.