/srbg/-Serbia General-Хpиcтoc ce poди edition

Welcome to /srbg/-this general is for everything Serbia related.

>Discord-dis*ord.gg/u3c9PSr
>Pastebin-pastebin.com/CH0E92Lu
>UPCOMING ELECTIONS:
Belgrade-Mayor and city council elections, early 2018(exact date still not known)
>MAKE SURE TO IGNORE SHILLS AND NOT GIVE BULGARIANS TOO MUCH ATTENTION SO THE THREAD DOESN'T BECOME THEM SHITPOSTING AGAINST FУROM

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cepб = Пpeдaтeль и хyecoc.

post Serbian qts with big milkers

A buddy of mine claims that "SNS bot" one-liner and obvious shill posts are false flag posting.
The narrative is that they are deliberately retarded and glow in the dark, the same way "Russian bots" posted on Daily Mail and similar Western media from 2014 Maidan to 2017 Trump, with deliberate bad English and Russian nicknames.
It was obvious, counter-effective and sabotaged Russian narrative and interest, in addition to creating the spin of "russian bots".
He's an IT guy, and he tracked down numerous obvious fake accounts on twitter as well.

I am personally not convinced. I mean, our news sites heavily moderate comments, and opposition shit like U92/B52 and Blitz mods don't let my reasonable comments through, while they *somehow* release bot/shill comments.
Your thoughts?

Nah.

serbs should put aside the hatred for croats and work together, what was in the past was in the past, white people should stay united, actually we (serbia, croatia, romania, bulgaria, and parhaps greece too) should make a balkan union, or best case scenario. we should all join v4

>serbs should put aside the hatred for croats and work together
and vice versa of course

Baиcтинy ce poди.

May Christ bless all good people and true believers, regardless of denomination. We must fight to liberate this world and people's hearts and minds from the servants of Satan.

He made a case in point.

He typed up a short, objective assessment of our economy from 2008 to 2016. It wasn't let through by U92, Blitz, N1 or NSPM mods. And it was literally official trade, GDP, wage, unemployment quoting.

However, retarded "Predsjednik Vučić je lider regiona i promoviše dobre odnose s Istokom i Zapadom"-style nonsense was ALLOWED after that, several dozen of those on U92. Only to be downvoted by 1000 votes and subsequently ridiculed by hordes of liberals, Drugosrbijanci and DOSmanlije. "Sendvič, bot"

>s*rbs
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

orthodox scum will never be white.

i've been thinking about this as an idea, however:
>our opposition, both left-wing and right-wing seems too unorganized and autistic to perform such a task
>the +/- ratio in comment threads where they appear seems like too much to pull off if you're falseflagging
on the other hand, despite my opinion of him, vucic seems to do his marketing pretty well and i doubt that(especially after the "muh sendvic" meme) he would let that type of retardation slide, especially with the generic names and repeating comments and similar.
croats have gotten their territory, independence and similar in a way that i consider to be backstabbing and jewy, but regardless, they have gotten it and i don't have some special pretensions to their territory. however, they have also on numerous times proven that they will backstab us at first oportunity given, so any alliances and "friendships" with them are out of question. we are far from a country large enough to afford a knife hanging above its back.`

@155905984
Кo дa (You) oвoј пepcoни, тpeбa гa бyквaлнo ишyтиpaти.

>what was in the past was in the past

>Yeah, we killed and expelled every single one we could
>Yeah, we dismissed the IDs and passports of those we expelled
>Yeah, we confiscated their property
>Yeah, we delivered a bill to expelled Serbs for the clearing of the wreckage and rouble of their homes we destroyed
>Yeah, we instituted property tax and charge them for their homes as if they were holiday housing, and not homes.

>Ko nas bre zavadi

Marš u pičku materinu ustašku.

>chetnik buttmad his country went from being big and powerful to tiny and landlocked

>155905984
No (You)'s for you

this, ignore it and it will go away. same goes for his next post, @155906427

trap

As a former SNS member, I can confirm that SNS is doing this, because DS was doing it since 2010 at the very least.
They literally gave us all a spreadsheet, where we were to paste the copies of all comments posted, the time we posted them and whether or not they were approved.
In-party positions were awarded based on the number of comments posted.

I can't hear you over the sound of waves lapping at my coastline. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Take a look on twitter, who likes and follows those disgusting animals that Drugosrbijanci are.
Those are obvious fake profiles, depersonalized and devoid of any "normal" twitter activity and content, personal information.

Moreover, in case you forgot, our fifth-column gathered several tens of thousands of people who were willing to march with ducks (obvious employer) and their leaders were unironically an actual Shqiptar Ilir Gaši, Anita Mitić of Kosovo President grant, Soroš and Rockefeller Ne davimo Beograd, Evropa nema alternativu, AND Dveri Boško and DSS Sanda.
Think again.

We need Sablja 2.0, Proscriptions a la Sulla from Roman Times.

Boиcтинy ce poди

Vardarsk Anschluss when

>As a former SNS member, I can confirm that SNS is doing this, because DS was doing it since 2010 at the very least.

Nice touch on that famous pasta

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

EU Jews forced us against our will to held some Serbian heroes in our jails. Namely general Radislav Krstić and general Sreten Lukić. We don't like it one bit so we are raising money to make their life behind bars easier. We raised 2000 zł so far. It's something akin to 500 euros.

> >Join another union so Serbia can be chopped up into even more pieces in the independence free for all when everyone gets tired of one another

Why is he writing in stampano and not piseno?

I don't know. To make it easier to understand maybe? There aren't that many Poles who know Serbian language.

while i agree with you, we've had vucic shills here too recently and your tone seems like you aprove of his shit.
unironically our most based ally(along with czechs and slovaks), 1000s of kms away and with no direct stake in our conflicts, yet you always hold kosovo related rallies and do stuff like this.
>Za wolność naszą i Waszą
however, i hope that's not your or someone's personal adress on the top, tho based on the word areszt i assume it's the prison adress?

Not a copypasta, bro, it's not a meme. SNS bots are a real thing, though I don't blame them for it, as it's a part of the political game.
It might not look that way to moderately politically savvy people, but it works on common plebs, who read the article and then look to the comments to tell them what to think.

I hate SNS now for different reasons and the line in the sand was drawn when they started to make me defend indefensible things, and even attempted to rig some online beauty contest in favor of some SNS member, a certain Hristina (I remember the pic and the name, nothing else).

Jedite govna srbi

t. mujo iz sandzaka

I don't approve of his shit, I hate half of government with a passion, I don't want EU, I don't want NATO office in MOD.

I want Serbia outside of EU, NATO. With foreign agents law copied from Israel and USA. No foundations, no NGOs, no Tito mausoleum and no "Yugoslav" building, square and street names.

Yeah areszt śledczy means prison so there is no way anyone gonna get stalked. For what I know those Serbian generals were previously held in the United Kingdom but Muslims tried to kill them a couple of times. so they were transferred to Poland. When they were held there they weren't even allowed to receive mail and meet with family members as they were classified as political dissidents.

I would really like it if someone doxxxed some of the authors of those notorious bot comments on U92. That is the only way we could find out.

Tell me more. I don't know a single person who is a SNS bot or who sympathises them.

dude, it's obvious there are bots on those popular portals. just look up the comments of any vucic related article

that's based and i can get behind that, especially the de-yugoslavization
>they weren't even allowed to receive mail and meet with family members as they were classified as political dissidents.
kikes

I don't sympathize with SNS since they turned out to be just a more effective version of DS, but if I were to lead a political party, it would have bots as well.

Doxing is now irrelevant, since most of those people are only doing it to keep their government jobs. Back then, we did it to overthrow DS.

Sretan Božić

>Sretan
hrvat ili musliman?
kako god, hvala, hristos se rodi!

If you care about the leaders, when I was in the party, in Novi Sad, it was Damir Zobenica, when they came to power, it was Bojan Marjanovic, I don't know who it is now.

>if I were to lead a political party, it would have bots as well.

Of course. Understood. But would you pay people to write glow-in-the-dark oneliners which everyone and their grandma would identify as shills?

Paid bots, PR and influencers most definitely don't operate on that level.

>Back then, we did it to overthrow DS.
You are a true hero in my book.

Nothing is worse than DS. Nothing. Not even Ustashe, Balije and Shqiptars.

Take a look at their betrayal in 2000.

And especially, the results of their government from 2008. to 2012.

Musliman (valjda) prije bih rekao bosanac

>Of course. Understood. But would you pay people to write glow-in-the-dark oneliners which everyone and their grandma would identify as shills?
>Paid bots, PR and influencers most definitely don't operate on that level.
It only became so obvious when they came to power and bots were no longer ideologically driven. Also, they are not paid, they have to do it to keep their gov't jobs and feed their family.

>Nothing is worse than DS. Nothing. Not even Ustashe, Balije and Shqiptars.
Agreed. They were the ones who spread EU, anti-nationalism and the other leftist memes. And on top of that, they were doing all the horrifying shit SNS is doing.

Znaci genetski Srbin.

>Vjera Islam
>Nacija Bošnjak
>Jezik Bosanski

>Reminder to people on how to fill up census sheets

>genetski Srbin

Ovo ne postoji. Lagali su te.

Ummmm ne nisam srbin

Zalažem se za sekularnu BiH

>sekularna BiH

A je li unitarna ta tvoja idealna BiH?

Ne,Bosna treba biti država bošnjaka i jezik treba biti bosanski ali vjeru treba držati van vlasti

A Hercegovina?
A Republika Srpska?
Što bi napravio s Hrvatima i Srbima u FBiH?
A Srbima u RS?

U BiH velika većina "srba" i "hrvata" su rođeni u BiH.
Ako se osoba izjašnjava kao katolik ili pravoslavac a rođena je u BiH i tu živi,to ne znači da su srbi ili hrvati.

Sretan božić svima koji slave.

>Bošnjaci u Srbiji
>"Sandžak" - no such thing actually

Dakle, ti bi kao pravi graDŽanin ljudima osporio pravo na identitet i samoizjašnjavanje?

Oni nisu Srbi, već "Bošnjaci vernici Srpske Pravoslavne Crkve"?

Da baš tako,desu sandžak je bosanski teritorij međutim ljudi su postali takav cancer i okrenuli se erdoganu govnaru i nafurali se na tursku

Rezerviši kartu za Anadoliju. Trebaće ti.

cpбијa јe јeднa тyжнa oлyпинa, ocиpoмaшeнo гoвнo oд дpжaвe кoјy вoди тeшкa cтoкa, гдe јe нapoд глyп кao кypaц, и гдe aпcoлyтнo нeмa бyдyћнocти
aли oнo штo јe нaјгope oд cвeгa јe тo штo зaиcтa двe тpeћинe cpбa cтвapнo вишe личe нa тypчинe нeгo нa билo кoји дpyги нapoд y eвpoпи
cpбијy cy cилoвaли тypци хиљaдy гoдинa, или кoликo вeћ, и cви cpпcки пpoблeми пoтичy oд мoдepних cилoвaних cpпcких гeнa, или cpпcкo-тypcких гeнa пpeцизнијe
>peшeњe
peшeњe јe јeднocтaвнo:
плaви и плaвooки, бeли cpби, cpби кoјимa гeни ниcy cилoвaни, тpeбa дa нayчe нeкy кopиcнy шкoлy и бyдy oд нeкe кopиcти y pycији, pycијa јe идaљe вeликa и јaдa зeмљa гдe имa бyдyћнocти, a нe кao oвa нaшa, ни кypaц oд дpжaвe
ocтaли гeнeтcки пoтypчeни cpби, знaчи двe тpeћинe aкo нe и вишe, билo би нaјбoљe дa ce јeднocтaвнo yбијy

eтo, тo јe мoјe мишљeњe o cpбији и тaкo тoмe

Zašto?

Brate, jebale te plave oči i plava kosa. Pravi Srbi su Nemanjići, pravi Srbi su Karađorđe, Obrenovići, Nevesinjci, nosioci spomenice, junaci Balkanskog i WW1.

Nosi se ako ne znaš da doprineseš, širok ti put.

zato sto se uskoro otcepljuje RS od vase prcije

peaлнo јeдeш гoвнa ocим aкo живиш y фaзoн пpoкyпљy, ти јe cacвим дoбpo oбјacниo.
>>stormfront

Pa i ne baš

>гeни ниcy вaжни

Pa poželećete i više od 23% BiH koje držite sada.
To znači da idete pod mač.
Ti ne skrivaš da bi dokinuo Hrvate i Srbe u BiH, zemlji njihovih predaka.
I da bi ukinuo RS, koju Dayton garantuje.

To znači rat.

A u ratu, Bošnjaci idu pod mač.
Ili poljube krst.
Ili pojedu hostiju.
Ili lete za Anadoliju.

ili ostanu u bosni kao do sada

ALLAH AKBAR

I was always wondering how to say hello in sweedish

Zašto tebi geni nisu pomogli?
Zašto si bedni retard obuzet defetizmom i autošovinizmom?

I don't speak swedish

вaжни cy cвaкaкo, aли aкo cмaтpaш дa cy плaвe oчи, плaвa кoca и тaкo тa cpaњa oнo штo тe чини cyпepиopним или чимe вeћ, cлoбoднo ce пpeceли y нeкy oд зeмaљa гдe ce ca тимe cлaжy.

>Pravi Srbi su Nemanjici
Ciji je osnivac bio plavokos lol.
>Karadjordjevici
Crno Gorci lmao.
>Geni nisu vazni
Vrlo dobro znas da imaju iztrazivanja o genima na Balkanu,i da nema ovde Turske genitike
Kao drugo,tvoja teorija je retardirana zato sto je prosecan IQ u Srbiji 89,dok u Turskoj 90,a prema tvojoj teoriji,posto su srbi mesanci izmedju Turaka i Slovena,onda bi trebali da imaju veci IQ od Turaka.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Kao trece ti si retardiran,sto te kao muci sto ovde nema puno plavih ljudi,a oces da ides u Rusiju da je samo oko 30% ljudi plavokoso,i koja je jos veca vukojebina od Srbije,mesto u Skandinaviju,de ces naci svoju plavu bracu,i nece ziveti u koruptiranoj drzavi.

Serbs are turks

>Karađorđe
>Crnogorac
>Karađorđevići
>Crnogorci

Većina Šumadije je Stara Hercegovina i Crna Gora poreklo.

jbg, na tome radim, gledam da zavrsim skolu da ne bih cisto wc solje tamo pa da picim, neka svako svoju srecu nadje...

zato sto sam ubedjen da je genetika vazna stvar, da ljudi nisu nikakva magicna bica koja su pala sa marsa, nego da se covek razvija po svojoj genetskoj bazi, kao sto ti u genima pise koliko ces prstiju da imas na ruci, tako ti i u genima pise kakav mozak ces da razvijes u glavi
kultura i zivotna iskustva i okruzenje naravno sve imaju svoju ulogu, ali covek od gena pocinje, i covek je genima najvise definisan, i kroz sve sto sam do sada video ja sam u to ubedjen

ja se bojim da su srpski geni otisli u kurac, kao sto je slucaj sa 90% balkana, i da se situacija apsolutno nikako ne moze poboljsati u mom zivotu, i da kad vec imam dobru genetsku osnovu, moram da je iskoristim sto je bolje moguce, naucim neku jaku skolu, i picim napolje

To nije za hvaljenje.

neka mi se smeje ko god hoce ali ja sam ubedjen da su geni jako vazni, naravno da ne zavisi sve samo od njih ali oni spadaju u ekstremno vazne stvari, to je barem neko moje misljenje i mislim da svetle buducnosti bez svetlih gena ne moze biti

Pobegulje nam ne trebaju.

Voleo bih da svi defetisti, dezerteri, autošoviniste i Drugosrbijanci emigriraju što dalje od Srba i Srbije.

Nedostojan si predaka koji su jeli govna pod Vizantijom, Turcima, okupacijama, tokom terora bašibazuka, Hrvata, Bugara, Nemaca, Šiptara.

Nećeš da pomogneš, u redu. Skloni se po strani, otiđi i ne vraćaj se. Svi vi.

Ma misli ti sta hoces,ja sam ti samo izdvojio osnovne logicke greske,koje vaze za svako misljenje.

>crnogorac
dakle Srbin

Istorija Srba u srednjem veku počinje u današnjoj Bosni, Hercegovini, Crnoj Gori i Raškoj.

Ti sebi napiši neku lepšu i pohvalniju istoriju.

Ja volim srpsku.

Nemanjići su po očinskoj i majčinskoj liniji, Vukanovići i Vojislavljevići, iz Crne Gore.

гpин aндpoид

pa nece ostati, u tome je i fora

ali kako je to sto su nemanjici po ovoj i onoj liniji ovakvi i onakvi nama pomogli kad nas je nato bombardovao?
bas zbog ovog fokusa na nevazne stvari srbija je sve manja i manja, imamo ove cia kandidate koji hoce da nas prodaju evropi i nato-u, a sa druge strane imamo seseljevce koji su eksperti u rekla-kazala zanatima, i ocinskim i kojim vec linijama kojih vec srednjovekovskih vladara

Dobro Sup Forumssrbi, koja bi vam opcija valjala, tj. koja stranka ako vam ne valja DS (i sve ulijevo od njega) ni SNS? SPS sigurno ne dolazi u obzir valjda? SRS? DSS bez Sandinog lijevicarenja?

not a qt but huge tits

To dvoje je sasvim povezano.
Od smrdljivog jugoslavenstva 1919. se gazila srpska istorija, tradicija i identitet. Ime i obraz.

Zarad "viših ciljeva", "politike", "bratstva" i "sajedinjenja južnih Slovena".

Tako su iznikli Jugosloveni, Jugokomunjare.
Koje su onda odobravale rasparčavanje Srba i Srbije. Industrije i privrede u Srbiji.

Biomasa, rulja bez imena, obraza i identiteta, najlakše ih je kupiti. I prodavati im priče.

Eto, tebi su sada na vlasti "CIA agenti" koji "prodaju Srbiju EU i NATO", a ni "šešeljevci" ti ne vrede.

Samo bih da te priupitam, a gde su ti bili otac, stričevi devedesetih? Dede? Pradedovi u WW2? Za koga ste glasali 2000. i kasnije?

evo vidi post iznad svog, imas ove neke cia gluposti koje hoce da nas prodaju natu i kome vec, i imas ove neke velike heroje koji ce nam vratiti kosovo i bosnu od muslimana i sta vec svojim znanjem nemanjiceve loze.....

Moji su Obraz i SNP Naši. Getosrbija pratim, ali se ne slažem sa svim.

Ključan element jest da priznajem i poštujem vlast i institucije, jer su oni simbol i predstavnici Srba, iako se ne slažem s njihovom politikom. Neću da budem peta kolona, revolucionar i subverzivac. Prema van samo složno, sabornost.

A da izaberete Zukorlica za predsjednika pa da zajedno opet budemo janicari? Imate izbor bukvalno izmedju debila i ludaka. Nista drugacije ni ovamo doduse...
Sve dok ne znate sta tacno hocete uvijek cete dobijati "zlatnu sredinu" poput Tadica i Vucica.

pa bili na frontovima, pradede na solunskom, cale na kosovu, ni ne znam ko je za koga glasao, nisam u porodici imao nikoga uclanjenog u politicku stranku vec su svi neki stolari, bravari, konobari, prodavci, radni ljudi koji rade te neke bedne poslove za malu platu i koji meni kazu "ajde probaj da zavrsis tu skolu kad vec imas priliku, inace ces morati ovako kao ja da radis glupe poslove za glupu platu ceo zivot"

Zar se nije Obraz utopio u SRS kad ih je Ustavni sud zabranio?
A SNP se stopio u SNS? ( onaj Misa Vacic je odatle zar ne? )

Delomično, da, u oba slučaja.
Delim stavove Ivanovića i Naši.

Nisam oportunist, nisam materijalist, nisam konformist.

Glede borbe za bolju Srbiju, i protiv neprijatelja: Tko želi, pronađe način. Tko ne želi, pronađe razlog.

Pa da te pitam, posto si na toj nacionalistickoj liniji, kako mislite, matere vam, vratiti Kosovo i zadrzati ga sa milion i po Albanaca koji vas mrze iz dna duse? Nikako mi to nije jasno. Za Srpsku i razumijem jer su vam zelje i realisticne donekle, ali za Kosovo vas uopste ne kontam. Da ima makar 40% Srba dolje pa i nekako, ali ovako - pusti snovi.

>no Croatian flags in the whole thread
>Croatians caring about Serbs or Serbia

Watch what happens when there’s a Croatia thread

Kako ti vidiš napredak Srbije? Što Srbija treba činiti, kako se pozicionirati oko ključnih pitanja?

Na svakoj temi o Srbiji, prvi post bi trebao da bude odgovori na pitanja:

Kosova i Metohije
EU
NATO
Rusije
medija, stranog i tajkunskog vlasništva
NGO

Onda i Bošnjaci, Hrvati, Milogorci, FYROM nakon toga.

Kada bi 50% naroda se izjasnilo za jedinstven program, to bi mnogo značilo.

jesi i ti bosnjak ili ne?

When are you guys getting back Kosovo?

Da, imam manje kozice na kurcu od tebe.

Same time you guys take Monkeydonia.