I honestly couldn't give a shit less if he isn't getting much legislature passed at this point...

I honestly couldn't give a shit less if he isn't getting much legislature passed at this point. He's triggering the libtards and I love it. The most freaking epic president of my whole entire lifetime!

Other urls found in this thread:

palmerreport.com/
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The most freaking epic president of my whole entire lifetime!
i'm sure that realization was a big moment for a thirteen year old

Are you a literal teenager?

palmerreport.com/

most legislation signed by a first year POTUS in history
including largest tax cut in world history
He's also great at what OP said
>/thread

You know what would REALLY "trigger libtards"? If he built the wall, got Kate's Law passed, got the RAISE act passed, ended birthright citizenship, eliminate affirmative-action in federal hiring with an executive order, purged the neocons from his administration, arrested Obama administration (and even Bush administration) people for corruption, etc.

The "tax cut" is irrelevant because it's something that ANY Republican president would have done. People voted for Trump because of specific issues relation to nationalism and populism, in which he set himself APART from the rest of the GOP candidates. Pushing a mainstream GOP agenda will not get him re-elected in 2020.

Well I'm pushing 40 and he's the most don't give a fuck, authentic, bad ass I've ever witnessed lead the free world as well.

I cant wait for the point when the shills list is:
>HE ONLY LOCKED UP HALF OF DC
>WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER HALF
>ADMIT YOU GOT PLAYED TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Retard above me, hang yourself to death

you can't /thread your own post, you simple nigger.

learn the rules or get the fuck out

this
the shill above your post is who i was referring to good user:)

This. Dream big

He's only been in office for a year. All the while battling dems, msm, and a special investigation. I didn't vote for him but if an election were held tomorrow he'd get my vote.

Never ask a faggot for permission
How do you think i fucked your mother? you were also cut out of that decision, pussy

well, i'm 42, and he is a dumpster fire. literally george h. w. (i can't get reelected because noone likes me) bush was a better statesman, and he puked all over the prime minister of japan

Ah, I see that you are a man of culture, you gentlesir! slow clap I regret that I have but one upboat to give, but I see you did the sex, so achievement unlocked! To be fair, while your username is relevant, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 5/7 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it.

you're a badass on the internet, jethro, but an ineffectual, effete cunt living in a trailer court.

kill yourself, we will count how many actually care

nazbol gang GANG GANG

Trump fights back. They've never experienced this before. The media has decided to sacrifice every last shred of credibility it once had in the fight.

>2018
>being this retarded

"Current date" is not a recognized argument here, leftard.

>couldn't give a shit
>triggering the libtards and I love it

WE
DON'T
NEED
NO
WATER,
LET
THE
ZIONIST
CESSPIT
BURN!

BURN!,
KIKE
CUT
MUTTS,
BURN!!

>trump fights back
lies, obfuscates, shirks responsibility, impugns, slanders, and generally conducts himself in a dishonorable and immoral way

fixed that for you dickhead

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

COOL

>He's triggering the libtards and I love it. The most freaking epic president of my whole entire lifetime!
Okay, this is the first time I've visited Sup Forums since, like 2014, and I'm so fucking confused. Why do you people talk like shrill furfags?

>most epic
trumptards, ladies and gentlemen

you and your people are the spawn of murderers and rapists in a royal penal colony.

your opinion is about as valuable, from both a societal and genetic standpoints, as a nigger's

Just slandering without context. You people are not self-aware. Just projecting.

you're the posterboy for head up ass syndrome.

castrate yourself, as soon as uncle spits em out, hillbilly

Your inability to do anything other than speculative slandering is why you lose. You have no debate skills. You're uneducated.

sure thing, ivan. cyka blyat

>muh Russia

This, too, is why you lose.

>very. Stable. genius.

well lucky for me there is no competition here, in an anonymous environment, so have fun worrying about who is winning and losing!

what you can't do, is control the conversation. so go fuck yourself, little vladdy soiboi

THE 25TH FOR THE 45TH

>ahurrr durrrr not an accomplishment because drumpf did it x----------------------------------ddddd #impeach
off yourself retard

You have fun worrying about who's winning and losing too, because you're still sperging out because Trump won. You stupid Trump derangement syndrome riddled faggot

>Pushing a mainstream GOP agenda will not get him re-elected in 2020.
Sure, but I think that for now he's pushing for things that'll be immediately and noticeably beneficial to the average pleb, and also going for things that he knows GOPe will probably compromise on him with so it can seem to the average person that he's accomplishing something. They aren't going to notice an immediate impact from the wall being built, they are going to notice an immediate impact from paying a few less thousand dollars in taxes.

So, give it some time, he's got 3 more years to go until reelection. The low hanging fruit like tax reform is easy (and health care should have been easy too, but >lol), but it'll take some time for the other stuff. If, within 3 years, he majorly cucks (like on DACA) and doesn't get any of his hallmark policies passed, then sure, fuck him. I think it's still a touch too early to be spreading FUD, especially given the slow nature of politics and the fact that virtually everybody and everything is working against him.

>cares more about triggering libtards and being freaking epic than actual results

God fucking damn it I hate this country.

>mfw i almost responded to this

Insane.
Imagine how brutal it's gonna be for him and his family when it all comes crashing down.
The most reviled political figure in American history.