LIVE: tranny pedophile speedrunning games at AGDQ

THIS IS A POLITICAL THREAD.

why is this mental disease now so accepted that this huge event that gathers millions in donations with millions watching them around the clock... accept a fucking sodomite tranny pedophile to run a game for 1.5 hours????

twitch / gamesdonequick

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watching people play video games is not politics, fuck off back to your Destiny livestreams on that faggy Twitch website

Lel what's it running? 5 bucks says it's a supreme autisimo run like a final fantasy.

are they at least any good or is it clearly a diversity hire?

it's some weird fucking game that no one has ever heard of before.. it's clearly a diversity hire because these events are literally 98% white men so i guess they needed a pedophile sodomite tranny there too pretending to be a woman.

DISGUSTING FILTH

We have to ban video games, they are the source of all degeneracy. It's the only way.

what hole is he running from?

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO THINK THIS IS NORMAL AND OK??????????

That fucking voice my god

What is she playing? Nintendo switch?

Wait a fucking second... Is that thing wearing mountain shoes with white socks and stockings? WTF?

How do you know he's a pedo?

He's running from being a fat dumpy neckbeard loser with no social capitol and little market value or any kind.

>that fucking empty room

Is GDQ dead since the No Fun Allowed rules after Bonesaw?

>hour
>done quick
Yeah no
Also its obvious everyone is bailing
HE
ITS A HE

>Watching faggots play video games
Nigger, please.

>that smile

I bet it was that little shit's idea.

What are they trying to prove gamers are mentally ill by hiring a tranny to do a speed run.

Looks like a caricature from A.Wyatt Mann

Are those considered mountain shoes in Spain? They look like sneakers to me.

Raid the twitch, now

Holy shit, AGDQ is right now? Totally missed that. Last year sucked, anything good this time? Any runs from Werster, Trihex, Siglemic, Cosmo or that one fat black eggroll guy?

this is so gay

Also when's TASBot?

> cosmo

Don't you mean Narcissa Wright, mentally deranged extraordinaire?

twitch.tvemeraldaly the runners own channel without submode on

>tranny on stream
>chat immediately disabled

kys

Aw man is AGDQ right now? I always fucking forget to check the dates for it.

Also I love how triggered you guys get by transgender folks just existing. Stay fragile snowflakes

Fuck, knew I was missing as soon as I typed his name.

They looked like this to me. Lots of nerds wear these here. Maybe they have a different name in english I actually don't know the right term, I figured it out with a google search.

I stand by it, Cosmo could have made a semi-alright lookin' dude if he just worked out a bit and sorted out his hair, but instead he had to take the cowards way out and become a faggot.

When did self-improvement become something to be scorned? What the fuck is wrong with this planet?

I was going to post something about this too, but figured there'd already be a thread.

I watched last year and it was just as bad. Trannies kissing eachother on the camera....

They're trying to normalize this shit. Report the stream to Twitch is all you can do. But chances are the soyboys behind the scenes are loving this weirdo shit.

its the same case with a lot of these freaks, they start off their speedrunning career like a normal 20ish year old guy, only they are fucking losers who spend all their time and energy playing games religiously, then they come out as transgender, i have never seen transgenders anywhere not even on youtube but atleast 3 speedrunners i have seen are tranny, and a bunch of the guys have tranny girlfriends,

I believe its because they are mentally retarded, because all they do is play games and have little social interaction, or they become so desperate to have a partner they blame the fact that the have no women, on the fact that they actually like men, being a tranny is a last ditch desperate attempt to get a partner. (this works as in the speedrunning community even a tranny freak is desirable)

short fat fucking pedophile FREAK

lul are you retarded? if chat wasn't disabled, thousands of gamers would call this disgusting beast out until she killed herself from the shame

gaming isn't the problem, (((diversity))) in media is

Cosmo was a fruit the whole time... he just needed a bump to push him over the tranny cliff.

>speedrunning career
say wut

sorry, he*

In all fairness, watching ANYONE play video games on twitch is the ultimate form of cuck faggotry.

The chat is enabled and people are being very "progressive" and "thanking the mods for banning the transphobic shitters."

Most likely, there are no negative comments because the negative commenters are all banned

>look at twitch chat
>lose last remnants of faith in humanities future

what the fuck is wrong with those retards?

>tfw cosmo is dead

They embraced the future, goy.

you're right its not a career, as i dont think i have seen anyone try and speedrun games for more than 5 years without completely quitting also no one makes money....

Never mind, its subscribers only mode.

I thought they finally killed this piece of shit stream?

Everything is banned
Can't say anything except hug box shit
No one even goes out to the event because they'll also be banned

What's the point of even keeping it alive anymore?
Who is having fun at this point?

so who's cosmo

If someone is a tranny, you can know for sure that they spend 99% of their time inside on the internet to validate their warped mindset, because out in the real world these faggots would be demolished.

they paid $5 to chat and even mentioning that's a tranny will get you permabanned

Google 'Narcissa Wright.'

Cosmo was the comfiest speedrunner of all time.

All the people chatting now literally paid money to be able to chat.. they are dumb fanboys.

>Who's having fun at this point?
Traps.

> who is having fun at this point?

The Jews

This freak: he used to be a pretty well known Zelda speedrunner until he had a mental break down, changed his name to Narcissa Wright and went transgender.

I wish he would come back :(

Zelda speedrunner who lost his mind when the Ocarina of Time any% run got obliterated by a wrong warp and came out as that.

He looks like Brianna Wu now.

This is now a tradition of GDQ. Every year these freaks come on stage and they have to put chat in sub only mode or restrict it to emojis. I remember a few years back when some real women were playing, but they have since vanished, probably due to this shit.

Also, looking forward to MilesSMB tranny reveal tomorrow.

that's exactly what I mean.

What kind of turbo-beta unironically gives money to twitch-beggars?

And how debased are their sense of morality that they'll give money to that... thing.. playing video games for them?

It's like a modern day freak show, but where you get chucked out of the tent if you point and laugh at the natural abominations

so i checked the youtube channel, oldest vids are from 2 years ago and they all look like he's a tranny at that point. did he delete his older non-tranny vids?

Fuck off with your nerd shit. Maybe focus your energy on getting some swedes together and taking your country back and not rotting your brain with stupid games. May I suggest starting by joining nordfront.se?

I lived in Sweden a couple years and 70% of the country are autists who are obsessed with gay nerd shit like anime and video games. Something stupid like 25% of your youth are unemployed yet you have a skilled trade shortage.

Unplug your degenerate nerd game box and go outside, learn a skill, maybe take up a real hobby, surround yourself with like-minded swedes, and fix your country.

Take a drink every time you see someone in the crowd leave.

It wasn't the wrong warp that changed it, it was the blue potion bottle glitch instead of the cuckoo bottle

Think so, but lots of mirrors if you google them.

i havent watched a gdq since like 2013 or some shit when i got bored of videogames lmao. i've seen all the drama though, fuckin shitfest

also look at that faggot, no one is even there watching it play lmao.

i miss cosmo runs. him and carcinogen's resident evil runs were the only reasons i watched gdq

also
>trihex

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

lets bring Sup Forums into this

If was meant to be a cancer donation stream, then they have wasted their money.

It used to be everybody would instinctively know that a guy who looks like this is a serial killer.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Yes Sven, you don't want to go to re-education camp now, don't you?

Gonna play devil's advocate here. Why do you even care? So long as someone isn't harming someone else they can do what they want. Freedom, live and let live.

1 left but 5 joined
What do I do now?!

they are now banning people for calling this abomination a "he" in chat.

keep in mind this guy PAID MONEY to be able to chat.

Yeah, he's dressed up like a fucking clown just like John Wayne Gacy! I totally see the resemblance.

It's normalizing mental illness.

They probably got sent back in.

puke up four beers

wait it's subchat only now? lmfao lame who would even bother watching that shit. the whole enjoyment of twitch is shitposting in the chat, all the top streams let people do practically anything except say nigger

It's harming out society.

its been in sub-mode the whole stream and probably will stay that way no matter who plays :(

A man who got fucked so hard live on stage during an Official Nintendo Contest, that he decided to chop his nuts off over the shame of it.

twitch.tv emeraldaly her stream is pretty active without submode

>Getting banned for forgetting a letter
Forget SpaceX, grab my sides if you want to be in orbit.

they had to make it subchat, yes.

check out pic related. THESE PEOPLE ARE STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT DIVERSITY LOL

when i used to watch gqd few years back there was this homely lookin chick who did 100% chrono trigger runs. breddy comfy

Just submitted a report under "Harassment" and wrote that this sort of thing should not be normalized.

Kek

I've noticed a HUGE number of trannies are speedrunners or involved with video games. My theory is that video games allow you to adopt a persona, which conditions the minds of these trannies. Also, speedrunning is a solitary activity usually done by omega males and these trannies think that by becoming women, they'll suddenly not be so omega, and find happiness. Too bad, trannies usually kill themselves.

Name?

Why is she so perfect?

>her

Lel

These fucking leftists ruin literally everything they touch. Go back and watch GDQs from like 2012.

I used to be a big fan of Cosmo. He seemed like such a chill guy and his streams were always extremely comfy. It's a real shame what he did to himself.

At least ZFG hasn't lost his marbles yet.

There's loads if this in the table top and miniatures world now roo

>3 women hosting opening show
>NOW THATS WHAT I CALL DIVERSE!

Lol its streaming rn hahahahahahahahahaha
twitch / gamesdonequick

I'll sudoku..

what did he play?

They institute fines for incorrect pronouns, enforce tax payer funded SRS/HRT, and indoctrinate the youth. Give an inch and they'll take it to a mile.

How do you do this to your voice without coughing up blood?