Is this the worst season in recent history? I know people say this about every season...

Is this the worst season in recent history? I know people say this about every season, but I earnestly think this is the worst one in at least 5 years. Is there a single well-produced show worth watching besides Sakura Quest? Everything this season is generic kuso-tier tripe by and large.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

When you live in ignorance, the truth is blasphemous.

You guys wasting your bandwidth on another low-budget magical school battle-harem based on an LN written by a 17 year old?

Kill yourself.

Fucking die to death until you're deceased you faggot.

>Is this the worst season in recent history?
People say this every single time.

this is actually a pretty decent season
not the best but definitely not the worst

You need to go back.

Kado and Baha are all I need.

pretty much.
the last 2 were actually bad but this one is decent. op is just being a cunt

What's funny is that I'm actually enjoying the "shitty" battle harems this season more than zzzakura quest.

But usually they're wrong. Last season had tons of stuff, even crap like Kemono Friends ended up being a hidden gem that evidently have a big legacy.

This season has basically nothing. It's like a filler season for most studios. Look at all the low budget crap like the Tsugumomo adaption.

The stuff that isn't, are either continuations or more generic shit.

What was the worst season in memory?

Calling KF a hidden gem is a ridiculous overstatement. It's blatantly kitsch, even more so than most anime, and that is really the only standout value.

It looked like absolute crap and was released unannounced, a complete folly, but ended up generating insane enthusiasm and a massive following.

I meant hidden gem in that the initial impression was completely misplaced.

What about Shingeki no Kyojin

dude boruto

I wouldn't know, I'm playing video games this season.

I'm actually watching more this season than last season. We'll see what gets dropped mid season. But even Boruto first ep was interesting. Try harder OP.

>boruto
You're as bad as OP.
Fuck off.

Are we not counting sequels? Cause this season has a lot of good ones

P.A Works themselves are putting more effort into Uchouten Kazoku over Sakura Quest.

kill yourself

I'm not counting sequels.

There's nothing that particularly stands out this season, but there's still a few shows I'm enjoying. It could be worse.