cbs46.com/category/240795/send-us-your-news-tips
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

GIVE ME THE REAL NUMBER!

>1 post by this ID.

First.

fpbp

This

Good job. Get that sheeboon back to the zoo.

I guess you can say...
Justice has been SERVED...

TOP FUCKING KEK I LIKE THIS

Anyone ever contact Ogelthorpe University?

you lose nigger

WE WUZ FIRST

Bumping because niggers are scum

Grande or Verde

I will be laughing my ass of when you inevitably fail and humiliate yourself for everyone to see.

>tfw when Sup Forums can't do anything about a single feral negress

NIGGER REPLY
IGNORE AND REPORT

(you)
There is nothing wrong with reporting health code violations.

When faggots like this get the thread removed take in to infinite so someone with actual balls can get her ass fired and blacklisted from employment forever

This isn't a dox thread, all her info has been made publicly available by the person in question.
This is no more a dox thread than a thread saying Trump lives at the white house and he's the president.

I called the number and they said she didn't even work there! Are they lying to me?

nigs on suicide watch

Not a dox thread.
This is force feeding a niggress her deserved karma

ok I reported your post for being spam now what

Perhaps, but i have nothing better to do.

At worst I wasted a day doing this instead of jacking off and playing vidya.

I can’t take credit. I stole it

No, more like this.

And hello. I'm the pixel art guy from I'm going to help keep this bumped because a nice man with a nazi flag asked me to.

POST REVIEWS

das rite nigga dont b spittin up in da food ya heard das nasty dum bitch feel me 100 real talk im diggin up in dat ass i catch sumone fuckin wit mines ya heard dis bitch tho needs 2 b fyred she could get it tho she thixcc

YALL HAVE ALL BEEN TROLLED.
THIS PIC IS 2 YEARS OLD.. CHECK THE OP'S IMAGES THEY DONT HAVE ANY DATES ON EM ONLY SAY 15hours ago..

OP IS AN LE MASTER TROLLE AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO MANY PEOPLE TOOK THE BAIT XDXD

YASSS

BUMP

>MFW a chimp gets fucked

what?
sauce?

While you are trolling I think it would be nice if others can verify it because all we are going by now is one user's word and everyone spreading that.

fuck that my g she b fuckin wit da food n shyt

Bump

>not understanding what doxing is.

>meme flag
>reddit tier reply

Checks out.

Not true. Shannel's account posted current profile pic only a month ago. Kys niggershill

Sent it to Tommy Sotomayor. Lol

Class action lawsuit

link pls

Yeah probably. Starbucks will refuse to comply with health safety regulations, target their public perception instead.

I would. I'm not proud, Sup Forums. But I would.

she only joined group in november.

#TerdeCapuccino

>save Starbucks

What a bunch of corporate boot lickers lol. Starbucks is destroying America way more than a nigress will ever do.

I can handle a nigger doing that but god damn JUST BLATANTLY ANNOUNCING IT LIKE THAT?

WHAT IN GOD"S DICK YOU FUCKING AMAEWRICNA BASTRES WHY HGAVET YU EXTERMINATED THEM :ALL?

Fuck off nigger. This isn’t dox, she’s committed a number of felonies.

it's you!

you said you'd be here

Post image on twitter, tag tucker carlson and sean hannity and starbucks

Please follow/retweet my meme twitter twitter.com/muhlibertas

GET TO THE AFFILIATES

wsbtv.com/submit-a-tip-to-channel-2

fox5atlanta.com/aboutus

11alive.com/contact-us

cbs46.com/category/240795/send-us-your-news-tips

Literally google shanell rivers facebook, its the first result

Too many people called already. They definitely know by now

Shut up queer.

nigger on suicide watch

Who cares? If we can get starbucks to lose sales all the better, not matter the current year.

DAMAGE CONTROL.

THIS IS RIGHT-WING SAFETY SQUADRON SHIT.

ALWAYS IN THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC!

I love you user.

>Recently joined the group
>Facebook page looks like a fake
Possible witch hunt?

>because i know i'm more prone to going to places where i know my food is being adulterated

If the don't investigate all the video footage of the store to prove her crimes and pass it the police I'm printing out her post and putting it up outside every starbucks in my town

You have 24 hours starbucks PR person

People who go to Starbucks deserve to be treated like niggers.

This bitch needs a long prison sentence. This will be perfect and hit her hard right as she's trying to finish the last semester. She'll be off to bigger things alright.

So many shills outing themselves here

How many are really out there? Crazy

the suspense is killing me. Here's my snapchat
@Wookiesonacid
Please someone message me when she gets fired, I've got to head to work.

Stupid niggeer shill

Unlikely. Her pics are legit. If you do a google image search for them, nothing comes up which implies she actually took them herself.

I don't like to disappoint. I sadly don't have much of a dog in this fight, but i'll bump all the same. It'll pass the time until /cpd/ opens up tonight. Forgive me if i'm a little slower, thread is fast and i'm trying to play grandius...

>Group was Created about 2 months ago
also this

THIS

Bit better one. Printable on a4 and has logo in it.

I read the post the first time I saw this thread without knowing the context as:
>Get a nigger friend part 3
And I didn't understand.

If there is a 4th thread, don't capitalize everything first of all. It makes people not be able to read correctly as was the case with me.

Secondmore, give the backstory and details so people know what the fuck is going on.

y aint dis bitch fired yet

THIS

I´d be good to get this go viral to inflict a good payback, some redpilling and lulz. So what hashtag should be used? Here´s a few propositions from last thread

#Crapuccino
#DumpkinSpicedLatte
#Worldstarbucks

Memetard btfo

I work in atlanta and around this area all the time. Should go report myself

This.
I'm sure that 99.9% of her clients were libtards.

Shut up faggot

#WorldstarBucks

GUYS THIS COULD GET HUGE!

we could cost starbucks a fortune! hit up the story with the local news outlets, maybe get enough social media attention for a legal suit. demand starbucks pay for AIDS, HIV, Hepatitis, any number of disease testing for ALL PEOPLE WHO VISITED ANY OF THE STARBUCKS LOCATIONS IN THE AREA

we could cost them millions if we just try and work a little! lets do it!!!!!

oh, it's coming. hopefully along with a firing some felony charges as well.

>last year of college graduate in june

Has anyone reached out to her university about her actions?
are we to believe that these actions represent the university?

i think in this case, their lack of action would be considered a approval.

OSHA

More likely that a nigress was just stupid enough to post on Facebook for anyone to see about her committing crimes than it is this is just some elaborate ruse a person has been cooking up for months.

2 pictures only, 400+ friends only 1 like between the 2 slutty like fishing pictures.

>lick the bread
What's the chance the coon infected those people with herpes, Sup Forums?

how petty are you 'master race' ?? bitch just squawkin and talkin with friends and you are the ones 'chimping out'

like any of you never said shit to try to be hard in front of your boys, y'all pieces of shit everyone knows you only doin this cuz of her skin color if she was an alt right nerd doing it against blacks you would be laughing and talking about how blacks are btfo or whatever

sad

cpd huh? sounds like fun

I'd rather have caffeine addicted retards drink spat in bean water than defend Starbucks.

I'm telling the mods
see you in the pokey faggots

54k members
> 54k members

#Crapuccino gets my vote.

>never heard of privacy settings

Nice try, rabbi