#CRAPPUCINO COFFIASCO

GET IN HERE
>black woman does pic related because she hates white people
>Sup Forums finds out
3520 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA

Bump

this is the kind of woman that will claim the system is racist when she's arrested for malicious transmission of potentially infectious substances.

ya'll need to drop this. why can't you handle a black woman being successful?

pathetic

>successful
>putting blood and spit and shit in peoples food
kill yourself

There are 3 threads up trying to destroy this random person.

They are doxxing her. This is a trap guys. The people pushing this have to be shills.

>implying she doesn't deserve to be destroyed

You know the original from the FB group is a 2 year old pic? You're hunting someone who hasn't worked there in 2 years. She now owns a nail salon.

Nice try, rabbi

there shouldn't be a statute of limitations on putting your own fucking blood in someone's food for lulz. I hope when she goes bankrupt from the lawsuit she's forced to sell her nail salon for pennies on the dollar.

Deserve?

A. You don't know if she's telling the truth or not
B. Just reporting this to the authorities and her employer is enough.
C. You're posting her FUCKING ADDRESS.

There is more to these threads than meets the eye and I believe this is a trap by shills. This isn't organic.

Good eye.

There's also a thread about about a "school raid" right now. I'm pretty sure someone's up to something.

if she's stupid enough to post this shit on social media to be honest she deserves everything that happens to her. she could have been an evil cunt in secret but she had to brag to the world about her depraved activities. she should be in jail and never work with food again.

typical wytpipl
can't stand to see us strong, independent queens standing up for their rights
we wit you, Rosa Parks gurl

>dining at a place employing niggers
>ever

must be hard living in Goymerica

>if she's stupid enough to post this shit on social media to be honest she deserves everything that happens to her

There's no proof. It's a facebook post. This is the most blatant attempt to honeypot and bait the users into doing something stupid I've ever seen

It's not her address, it's the address of the Starbucks.

>posting her FUCKING ADDRESS
because she only deserves immolation for her crimes.
grow up, kid.

Link to it?

>because she only deserves immolation for her crimes.
grow up, kid.

OKAY THIS IS DEFINITELY A HONEYPOT SHILL THREAD. NOBODY SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS

>be american
>wake up
>get my morning coffee with shit
>get shot

>3520 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA
time to leaflet dump it's ok to be white by the thousands on that location

Every were I go EVERY fucking time black people never give me all my change back.

>nobody says shit like this
how fucking new are you? where the fuck do you think you are? go back to tumblr you faggot.

I only eat at Mexican places if I go out. They don't hire niggers. Even the Asians have started hiding them in the kitchens. Also, any prepared food will be made by niggers in a factory someplace. Its a painful existance in 56% land

I hate you and I hope your mother dies

I second this

Hi Shanell Rivers

>working at starbucks
>successful
wow, what a low bar

>success
>spitting in customers food while working at Starbucks for life.

She's black so I guess it checks out.

When I see a black person working somewhere involving food/drinks, I just turn around and leave. Can't trust those boons. Highly unprofessional and overly emotional.

shutup nigger

kek, good one

>When I see a black person working somewhere involving food/drinks, I just turn around and leave.
same same

It got nuked almost the moment I posted that.

holy shit man. I'd be 24/7 paranoid. Hats off to white americans to tell you the truth, must be a living hell keeping the vermin out of your food (and your pocket)

I assume factory niggers are well educated when it comes to hygene so I guess processed food is somewhat safe.

>everything posted on facebook is true!1!!!!!11!!!
>wait, what is a fake account?

I am so glad I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere where everyone is white and has jobs.

you do realize nobody on earth gives a shit about your opinion right?

>I am a newfag and get butthurt when people post addresses
I bet you're the type of faggot who blocks out names when he posts his Reddit screenshots

>They are doxxing her. This is a trap guys. The people pushing this have to be shills.
Mother fucker. This Sup Forums. Consequences will never be the same.

>here everyone is white and has jobs
sounds like heaven, user

>literally carrying shit with you
What the fuck

>marshmellow sprinkles!
xD

Whatever. It was just some white people. It's not a fucking patch what we have done to black people.

And no I'm not trying to meme

He was coming right at him. He had no choice, we all saw it.

it's paradise. you can even buy unniggered American luxury cars for about 1/3 of what they go for in the city.

Someone send this to Tommy Sotomayor

Black people are disgusting animals, more news at 4

NEVER RELAX
E
V
E
R

R
E
L
A
X

She's black, user.
So nobody's going to do anything about that ?

>not archiving
Why is Reddit so retarded

bump

im not white, but i've never ate or will eat food made by black people sorry :/

>y'all
>successful
kys degenerate nigger

you forgot the
>stub toe
>see hospital bills
>have heartattack from seeing hospital bills
>wake up to smiling doctor showing you new hospital bills
>go bankrupt

part in the middel

How do you put pit bull shit into a coffee? How do you bring it to Starbucks and put it in a drink without it smelling? I'm calling bullshit, she's just baiting altrighter tards like you.

currently on ep 12, seems a bit, you know, gimmicky and random.

nawman cheeeelman datniggadunman ohhhhhshiiiet

OH NO, WHERE WILL I BUY MY BRANDED COFFEE NOW????

HOW WILL PEOPLE FIND OUT THAT I'M COOL AND SOPHISTICATED IF I CAN'T BE SEEN DRINKING STARKEKS????

nigger

Hello newfriend.

fuel o n fire

>CANT A SUCCESSFULL NEGRESS WORKING AT STARBUCKS BRAG ABOUT DISCRIMINATING AND COMMITTING FELLONIES AGAINST WHITES INCLUDING CHILDREN ON FACEBOOK IN PEACE YOU FUCKING RACIST SHITLORDS?

No and go back sucking dick on leftypol

This isn't even bait, just a little irony. Nevertheless low IQ underage faggots respond in an inappropriate manner. The absolute state of pol. Sad!

Stuff like this infuriates me. If this is real, I hope she gets swatted and shot.

what the fuck is wrong with Americans holy shit

that was a good read, if a little depressing. just proves most of the Berkeley BLM supporting white kids have no idea what "real" black people are like in the ghettos

Someone link me to facefuck thread so I can archive it.

I'm not gunnq do anything, but if I see something about this in the news, I will be pleasantly surprised.

i found the jew

>Americans
They're called niggers, friend

>be me
>be nigress
>carry dog shit in pocket to work
>make 8.50 hr
>successful

>implying liberals will hate the idea of eating nigger spit and blood

Atlantafag here,
if dubz i will make "sanitation warning" signs and post them at the Starbucks.

good we will destroy her nail salon

fix it ... polarize it ... make it personal

she wont just lose her shitty minimum wage job, she will have her businesss destroyed, and be unemployable

search "shanell rivers" on FB. You need an account to see people's posts.

>why can't you handle a black woman being successful?
>successful

Nice bait now go and prepare for the day of Hellfire you infidel; this woman is the essence of HARAM and she has transgressed greatly, Alhamidullah.

ITT a bunch of tumblr niggers try to stop us from delivering justice to a bio-terrorist.

Nobody who belongs here would EVER tell anyone to leave a nigger alone, especially for the shit she's doing to people's food.

Niggers need to be put in their place.

do it anyway faggot

>Reroll
because I want an excuse to do this

thank god. NOW GET TO IT.

>implying the patrons of Starbucks are "people"

Nothing but liberal soyboys and feminist whales.

Fuck yeah boys

YAAAWWNNN

Aren't you guys getting sleepy? Let's all sleep and discuss this thing in the morning.

kek
you forgot BLM meme flag for this bait

Pretty sure if she was white none us would care.

I think we should just forget about this prank and focus on stuff that really do matter like Trump working with Russians.

This is a waste of time that girl aint even do anything accept she joke about stuff online when she aint even really work there.

I feel like we should report these dox thread and move on.

Glad I am not the only one. Niggers literally do this kind of shit for "fun", not even to get back at whypippo.

lurk moar newfag

>posting signs
rolling

Nice quote.

Quick reminder for triggered pussies here
Why would you ever go to Starbucks or give two (((shits))) about it?
Who fucking cares about one lil nigglette?
If you wanna weaponize Sup Forums or any part of the internet why not focus against the Jew and not waste time on one of their brainless slave tools

Can white people join the group?

>155910972

You are a nigger and a shill and you should hang yourself.

probably just spend the entire time defending yourself

Pls post vocaroo of call to her boss