Lefty Sup Forums assemble

Trump obviously has dementia.
He was a moron before he was elected and he was a piece of rapist. But I think it’s important to gauge our criticisms against the back drop of the consequences of this fact.

He probably honestly doesn’t remember most of the things he’s done or said, which will make it hard to prove intent.

We are dealing with a confused old man here in the twilight of his life. Any court proceedings or congressional hearings he’s involved in will just be ramblings and musings.

We have to go after his mental fitness for office and things with a paper trail. But I think we really need to start taking pity on him and tone down the rhetoric because we are only dealing with the shell of a man who really isn’t capable of doing anything anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=fpkmGITuLWA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ya82bH-Wwe8
mobile.twitter.com/barackobama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is honestly true. He's obviously not well. In the book it even says things like he doesn't remember half the shit he says and Bannon had to remind him.

>Trump obviously has dementia.

Daily reminder that Islam is the most feminist religion.

>This is honestly true.

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE SHILLER!!! REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED SHAREBLUE ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERRT REPORT THEM ALL FOR WRONGTHINK

He didn’t recognize old friends at Mar A Lago and keeps repeating stories every 10 minutes.

If he was 20 years younger he would deserve all the shit he’s getting, but he’s just scared and lost in a crazy world.
It’s his supporters who elected him after all, they are the incompetent losers

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

hhello

>Drumpf is finished this time.

Better post that to Trumps Twitter so he can get the inside scoop!

>moron
>rapist
>confused old man
Stop using meanless buzz words, all of which are false.

Trump is such a creep, he’s got more accusers than Bill Clinton!

>doing the bidding of the people you're supposed to hate
What for?

JAKERS!

>It’s his supporters who elected him after all, they are the incompetent losers

Because dementia fucking sucks, it’s impossible to make rational decisions at any time duty calls in that state. We’re torturing him by making him president, can’t you see that?
He’s not happy, he doesn’t enjoy the work. He’s built up a lot of bad karma over the years and it’s all flying at him at his most vulnerable. You will see a broken man during the state of the union

>TDUMBD ID DZICK

>be the one guy who actually had a neo geo as a kid
This picture makes me weep for my childhood

he didn't use to talk this way. it's one thing to read articles about how aphasia isn't necessarily correlated with mental impairment, but it's another to retain your faith in such articles when the aphasic dude in question is the POTUS

>lefty Sup Forums assemble
You HAVE to go back

>one guy
i had one too, fagboi

Fuck Trump, and Fuck White People

The Left won the Presidency twice in a row recently. The Right hated the man that was elected and for good reason. BUT they did not tear up the streets. They didn't throw eggs on women wearing Obama shirts. They didn't block highways, block entrances to buildings, didn't try to silence progressives when they spoke on college campuses. They didn't buy commercials on TV whining about impeachment. They didn't assault people for wearing a hat. They didn't daily push fake stories backed by anonymous sources dividing the country. They didn't cry for a year and blame the loss on an outside force. They didn't blame the loss on racism or misogyny or homophobia or xenophobia or blah blah blah and constantly scream that day in day out for months on end. They didn't call the other side collectively stupid for thinking differently than they do. They didn't hold up a mock severed head of Obama. They didn't joke about assassination like you see everywhere now. They didn't say that any woman who voted for Obama was a traitor to women. They didn't assign a degrading label to everyone. They didn't try to take over the media and turn journalism into Rightist editorialism.
Nope, they waited patiently. Now, here we are with a Republican elected and look at you people. You're truly insufferable. You've been spoiled in your echo chamber of insanity. Your actions display this to the fullest. You are everything you claim the other side to be.

Lol, says the Communist.

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY ALPHA MALE FIGHTING LE HORDES OF SOYBOY CUC.KS AND LE JOOS CONTROLLING LE FEMINISTS AND FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND PUTTING LE ESTROGEN IN LE AIDS FLUORIDE WATER AND LE TURNING LE FROGS GAY!!!! I'M LE SAVING LE GLORIOUS WHITE CISHET MALE JOB CREATORS FROM LE USEFUL IDIOTS WHO WILL PUT US ALL IN GULAGS!!!! XDDD!!!! LE SO LE REDPILLED XDDD LE PRAISE LE KEK HELICOPTER RIDES FOR FREE GOMMUNIST MUSLIM GAY NIGGERS XDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Anyone has that webmb where he ignores netanyahu like an old senile retard

>lefty
>knows anything about dementia

youtube.com/watch?v=fpkmGITuLWA

Are you kidding me?

Obama is popular for a reason, you can’t just elect a guy on a war path for everything we care about and not expect us to get pissed.

You guys were completely unfair to Obama as well.
You voted for this shit. You’re the one who doesn’t take this seriously. Don’t make peoples problems a joke, you made our flag and everything it represents a joke.

If you don’t want to be called an idiot, don’t vote for fucking this guy:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ya82bH-Wwe8

And then tell me this guy was a shit president:
mobile.twitter.com/barackobama

Sorry some windows got broken

Stupid leftards

My wife has early onset dementia and several other acquired disabilities, so I can speak with some authority on this.

1) Making a public claim that someone has dementia, and it's not authorized in writing by the patient, falls under libel laws if unsubstantiated. If it is substantiated (via documentation), and you still do not have written authority from the patient to make that diagnosis public, that violates HIPAA laws and could result in prison time and fines.

2) Memory loss is the only thing someone with dementia suffers from. See pic.

3) The White House physician must diagnose dementia through either a MOcA test (basic exam) or a neuropsychological exam (specific, complex exam) to determine if he has it. If he does, the physician is required to report this to Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence. I'm sure a second physician will be called in for a second opinion. The Executive Branch will take appropriate steps as is regulations.

Unless you leftards have Trump's medical records with release forms signed, I cannot believe a word of what you're saying.

Leftists think he has dementia, but they were all willing to elect Bernie Sanders who has a couple of years on Trump? Duh?

The second one is supposed to read "...not the only thing...". Phone posting sucks.