What's Sargon's IQ?

What is his IQ?

Solid 87.

Those 3 points above the average black, must be what little white's left in him.

59-65

Is his chin really so small?

His beard hiding technique is exelent

unironically this

110. I can tell because he has a notably lower IQ than myself.

The more important question is what is his JQ.

Slide thread. Sage this.

higher than spencer or styx. vee has the highest

Probably around 135

Literally who.

Fuck off with your eceleb nonsense soyboys

>s-sargon of acuck, a-amirite?

Explain to me how Sargon didn't BTFO that homo ethnostate man?

Non-replies = automatic BTFO of brainlets

Id like to know the IQ OF PEOPLE WHO KEEP POSTING SHIT ABOUT THIS FAG, who cares

Nah i say 115

Don't know if we're trolling or not?

But, I'd honestly put him around 130... Give or take a little.

Honest guess is between 110-115

What is IQ?
How does I and Q come together to make IQ? Your argument makes no sense.
I have never heard of IQ in my life.
You just spent 2 minutes rambling without telling me what IQ is.

not as high as he thinks

>130 for a guy who can barely make an argument
Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Sargon is the absolute worst face for reasonable politics there is.

Cenk Uygur is what you're looking for if you want a REAL moderate between the real conservative and real liberal positions on things.

I say this without a shred of irony. That's how far things have been skewed in our discourse.

A moderate like Cenk is condisered Far, Far Left and is memed at every opportunity.

Over 9K

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

peterson's IQ exceeds 150 easily, and he's against racial nationalism, too.

slightly above average. not a thought leader, not particularly bright.
smart enough to articulate a particular position, not smart enough to come up with one on his own and not terribly interesting. capable of popularizing and opinion, and being an effective advocate that translates a message to the common man from the intellectual elite, but not their peer.
rather, he is the intellectual equal of people like anita sarkesee-whatever and other such advocates and popularizers.

he is punching far above his weightclass right now and it is a little silly. even if he were 100% right he still wouldnt be able to win an argument or have a really productive discussion with people like spencer. this is beyond him.

Faggots here also take a complete faggot bitch like PewDiePie seriously and call him /ourguy/ so nothing surprises me.

His name is sargon of akkad and he's really just a fat man that comments on politics and world events of youtube, twitter and facebook
And now other online places since i think he got ban from twitter. But thats who he is you can find him on youtube he's really a nobody

The mean is 100
Teachers around 110 (2ndary school) and Doctors (medical) around 120
He has critical thinking so over 115.
Could he BTFO the average medical doctor on an unrelated subject (research from 0 over a one month period)? probably.
So under 120 but over 110, unless you use one of those online "testers", in which case 140+ cos they drop 130 as an average.

Most likely. He is intelligent, just dishonest and a cuck as well.

Not as high as he thinks it is.

>cuck
he has 2 biological children and an extremely credible source has called my office and told me that that's 2 more than the average alt-rightard. go figure...

Close to a thousand.

105. No higher, no lower. Enough to read and exploit your enemies, enough to embarrass the fuck out of yourself against someone everyone already disagrees with.

I'd say around 110/120 desu

Oi Kokoda, leave the shitposting to the round eyes.

Definitely not 14 or 88.

>Oi Kokoda
kek

>Is his chin really so small?
zoom in, you can see his chin ends right at the beard hairline. that beard's at least 3" long. also, he's got classic octaroon syndrome, just like alexandre dumas

>he has 2 biological children
his WIFE has two children, neither of which are his. he's just raising them for the REAL father.

Half his weight in kilos

Exactly 1 above the second highest IQ at any given time

Look out fags. Smart guy checking in

About 85 at the highest.

who is he even
a noob?

Enough to be a political librarian that puts people into neat little rows of differing political views.

He is a classical liberal you know, but not in the american sense of the term!

Having scored 108 earlier on I routinely find myself thinking exactly along the lines this fucking moron does as well (just in a different direction), so, speaking from experience he's probably 100-110-ish, definitely nothing more.

Holy fuck is that literally Sargon's ancestor? look at the eyes

Couldn't graduate college so below 110s

>Sargon's ancestor
no, he just has octaroon syndrome like dumas. no chin, elongated eyes and wide apple shaped head. sargon is a literal octaroon.

Define IQ, Richaaaad.

He's the Steven Hawkins of the skeptic community

>What is his IQ?

he's whiter than (((spencer)))

spencer is jewish

130 kilos

less than spencer's is the only real answer

slightly below average

I would place him between 115 and 125

Some user who claimed to do a lot of IQ testing, said it was between 105 and 115.

Can we start calling it "The Skeptic Tank"?

Who is this again

Sargon IQ 150

What's his I.Q.?

I don’t know but he talks like a fag and his shits all retarded.

~110

too thicccc

My IQ is 95. I think Sargon is slightly smarter than me, but I could see myself creating similar content and performing similarly in a debate if I were in his shoes. I think he's most likely between 100-105.

My thoughts as well. He's perfectly mid-witted. Smarter than the dumb kids and thinks that makes him brilliant.

I think he also is low on the social food chain and has emotional issues because of it the keep him from being a good thinker. His performance was very sad.

between 100 and 120. good enough to spot obvious bullshit, not good enough to think for yourself.

Yeah but he's a born-and-raised Canadian - nice guy to the core. Also, nationalism to him means concentration camps and ovens. As long as we avoid them we're good, imo. He's spoken about the natural basis of xenophobia, so he's not a complete cuck.

115-120
above average but nothing special

Mike Enoch - 145
David Duke - 135
JF - 155
Destiny - 115
Warsky - 95
Pewdiepie - 125
Richard Spencer - 135
Eric Striker - 140
Andrew Angling - 130

Go to bed, Benjamin.

Holy shit. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from Richard Spencer destroying Sargon of Akkad. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Alt Right. I want a multi racial future. I want Sargon to destroy Spencer and kill White Nationalism for good. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were winning the argument???? This is so fucked. sdrater yeknom reggin era tidder.

It's true, though. If you're attentive enough you can tell the IQ of a person from just listening to them speak and comparing them to yourself. You can tell that Jordan Peterson for example has a very high IQ from his speaking style alone. You can also tell that Amazing Atheist is below average and is quite dumb. If you can't do this it means you're either dumb yourself or don't try.

Sargon is probally 5 I.Q. points above the average black dindu.

>Mike Enoch - 145
>Andrew Angling - 130
What?

>this list
hahahaha

115-130ish probably. 140 would surprise me

Mike Enoch is really smart and well-read. He always can come up with good arguments and narratives.
Andrew Anglin is quick-minded, though I can tell he has done drugs.

105-110

Smart enough to grow up thinking that he's a genius surrounded by morons, but stupid enough that once he actually attempts to flex his intelligence publicly he embarrasses himself and is made to look like a fool by actually intelligent people.

He is a cuck

From cuckistan ironically

I would say like 108

>Andrew Anglin is quick-minded, though I can tell he has done drugs.

how?

Likely this.

I wouldn't expect him to be much higher than 110.

He misses connections between historical and contemporary events and he can't contextualise things properly that don't fit in his world view. He has severe trouble understanding another view completely.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A
WHHHATT THE FUUUUCK1!

this post made my day.but if it’s know for so long how come we didn’t start memeing this earlier?

He went on an interminable and inconclusive rant about consciousness and reality on TRS where he sounded sleepy the whole time, like he had just taken depressants.

>I wouldn't expect him to be much higher than 110.

Agreed. He's also not so smart that he has trouble interacting with ordinary people.

56%

At which figures would you say that someone starts to have trouble interacting?

Over 9000

He's smart enough not too rape you.