How does America benefit from being allies with Israel?

How does America benefit from being allies with Israel?

serving the chosen ones is a befit all in itself fampie

It's either Israel, or have no ally in the Middle East.

Saudi, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan are all US allies

The only reason we don't have any allies in the ME is BECAUSE of israel. They have been the cause of all the problems.

Certain people make money

But are they a Democracy that has hot chicks serving in the army like Israel does, Goyim?

The jews in the gubmint are the ones that force it on all the citizens. No one I've ever met cares about the middle east.

4d chess

AIPAC, basically a division of the Mossad. Probably has dirt on every politician in the US to make them sway their way.

>“And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Genesis 12:2-3 KJV

There are no benefits.
>Murders american sailors in a failed bid to draw their 'ally' into a war with egypt.
>Steals technology from your 'ally', proceed to sell to their rival for shekels.
>Murders your 'ally's' citizens by false flag bombing embassies to draw them into some shit war.
>Murders your 'ally's' citizens by blowing up skyscrapers, killing thousands in the process. In a successful bid to draw them into a shit war.
>Use 5th column inside of 'ally's' borders to undermine their society, and rob them blind.

Of all the countries on the face of this earth, not one of them is more deserving of nuclear fire than Israel.

Because it's dual citizens get to double dip and control government through lobbying and insertion.

Oh wait, you said America; not US Interests. IDK, senpai.

"But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near." Luke 21:20

Dodging bullets

>But are they a democracy
who the fuck cares

Do you really think they're the chosen ones?

Khazar are usurpers. Playing the language relativity game age after age.

Israel is the only solid US ally in the ME because it us the only country that is ideologically and culturally compatible with the US. That means that USA can expand its influence through an Israeli proxy if needed, if all other allues fail. Saudi Arabia is just an ally out of pure common interest of trading with oil and sperging together against Iran. Turkey is too independent-minded and out of US influence to be considered a stable ally and it also has its own interests divergent from the US ones, mainly getting more independence and own influence in the ME and the Balkans and also not pissing off Russia too much. Pakistan and Afghanistan as allies is just a meme. They contribute nothing to USA as they are simply places infected with anti-American towelheads. The only significance they hold is that they are just expendable pawns to be exchanged in a geopolitical chess match with Russia and to get some of that sweet drug moneyz.
So yeah, no wonder US supports Israel this much. All power to them. West bank will soon become true Israeli clay and the intifada towelheads can do jack shit about it.
Jerusalem = Israel

I dunno but I’m tired of people bitching about it. England did it. It’s not going anywhere so why not deal with it as constructively as possible instead of complaining forever?

That's the thing, they aren't even a flaky ally, let alone a solid one. They have a long history of stabbing us in the back, and just blatantly murdering our service members in false flags.