The 24 most grotesque lines from Jake Tapper's Stephen Miller interview

Holy shit these kikes are salty. Read this if you need a good laugh, I'll post an archive - archive.is/IXmtA

Here are some highlights:

>2. "I also will say that the author is a garbage author of a garbage book."
>Garbage author! Garbage book!

>7. "Your network's been going 24/7 with all the salacious coverage. ... I know that it brings a lot of you guys a lot of joy to trying to stick the knife in."
>Nope! CNN covered the book just like every other serious media organization: Detail the allegations made by Wolff, fact-check them and then analyze them. For all of Miller's misdirection -- "salacious" -- those are the facts.

>9. "One of the other tragedies of this grotesque work of fiction is its portrayal of the President."
>Not. A. Tragedy.

>12. "You know, Jake, you can be -- no, no, you can condescending."
>Ruh roh. This is where the interview starts to go sideways on Miller.

>17. "Why don't you just give me three minutes to tell you the truth of the Donald Trump."
>I'll translate this for you: "Why don't you let me say whatever I want -- facts be damned -- without challenging me or correcting the record." And the reason is because that's not journalism. The end.

>19. "He would be able to come up with material in the blink of an eye."
>If you missed this point: Miller thinks Trump is a super-genius. Like, Professor Charles Xavier smart.

>22. "The President's tweets absolutely reaffirm the plainspoken truth."
>Very. Stable. Genius.

>23. "Don't -- no, don't be condescending. Jake, Jake, Jake ..."
>I can't put my finger on why, but this is my favorite Miller line in the interview. "Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4cXq-8oNGM
youtube.com/watch?v=vU7v5A5P8BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Miller is based I'm not even a big Trump guy. He always makes the media look like fools and he's redpilled on immigration, plus he's basically a Goebbels LARPer.

I'm torn between wanting to check your digits and wanting to pour gasoline all over you and flip a match because flag

>those are the facts

How many retractions now?

>He makes the media look like fools
Yeah because screaming FAKE NEWS at a CNN anchor is totally based, amirite fellow pedes?
>meme flag
/ptg/ was a mistake

>correcting a misleading news article
At least they actually TRY to get the news out there. How many stories has Fox retracted?
>meme flag
You have to go back, pede

They mad. Remember you always get the most flack when you are directly over the target.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4cXq-8oNGM

Why do lefties always go after Fox news like anyone here actually cares about fox news besides Tucker

Pointless faggotry in subs like this, FFS you manlets, slide & saged.

>“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”
>“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” Sater wrote.
Lmao "nothingburger"

They literally believe everyone on the right is the same, so they use bush-era neocon stereotypes as their baseline. Sad!

Miller got btfo in the interview

>nobody cares about Fox
Trump watches Fox and Friends every morning and constantly shills for them via twitter

YESTERDAY
>Bannon "attacks" Trump, calls attention to a book about him
>Trump calls Bannon "insane", calls bad attention to book
>CNN is fangirling Bannon on the side, stroking the "''"'"fire""''"''
>CNN immediately begins pushing out stories, ENTIRELY UNVETTED claims from book, as "insider sources"
>Author claiming to be in West Wing turns out to be another lie, admits to forging parts of book, and says "I wrote most of it from memory" LOL

TODAY:
>Bannon apologizes, says book is not credible
>CNN continues to push book, seeing Bannon as "backpedaling
>Little do they realize that Bannon just left them naked on air with a false book that the author admits to "filling in with educated guesses"
>Miller calls them fake news and insults Tapper for being part of a network involved in repeated LIES and FRAUDULENT INVESTIGATIONS

CNN IS ENTIRELY FUCKED, stupid shill

Yeah, eating human brains, making fun of cancer patients, telling little girls that they're intolerant for not wanting to see a penis in the girl's room -- IT'S FUCKING NEWS!

>Bush era neocons
>implying Trump is anything other than a neocon
You got played, kid

Bump for real news...

youtube.com/watch?v=vU7v5A5P8BM

Oh look, another babbling string of incoherent thoughts authored by a MAGApede

What the fuck are you arguing

>Neocons
>Destroying entire reputations of decades-old neocon rats, tells everyone to literally kill neo-anythings by starving them of resources and attention
>Neocon

Well if "con" doesn't mean conservative here, I guess you're right! He did con the neos.

A host spazzing and stopping the interview because he doesn't like the answers isn't btfo anyone but their own reputability for being unbiased and ethical news

t. Trapper

And Hannity. That’s it though, Hannity and Tucker

He said nobody on here. Trump is playing to the boomers when he mentions Fox

How long do you think Hannity and Tucker will last before they get pushed out by "reasonable people" in Fox news

>he can't even use critical thinking
Tiny brain, many such cases. Sad!

>incoherent

>babbling

I wasn't talking about Trump. Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

I don’t know but I think it will be more like eventually they will make mistakes that leftist mobs will be able to exploit and get their advertisers to pull out

>Miller got btfo in the interview
I think, perhaps not. Tapper ragequit, that's not good. He even had to resort to "this is MY show". Pretty pathetic. I agree that Miller didn't exactly sparkle, but Tapper made a fool of himself.

>It's NEWS, la-la-la-la I CAN"T HEAR YOU

>MAGApede
Calling anyone you don't agree with a MAGApede is as bad as them calling anyone they don't agree with a "Shareblue shill", the level of discussion on this board has gone down the toilet.

Just know the Miller is jewing the jews right now. Nothing wrong with that.

>Magapede

>What the fuck are you arguing

>19. "He would be able to come up with material in the blink of an eye."
>If you missed this point: Miller thinks Trump is a super-genius. Like, Professor Charles Xavier smart.
>Charles GOD DAMNED Xavier
Can these people only think in terms of pop fucking culture? Do they know ANYTHING of fucking reality? Fuck, choose someone real for a comparison for once. Even if it was fucking Stephen Hawking or Einstein I would be less pissed and that's basic fucking shit. Constant Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Star Wars, and superhero reference and not a hint of reality in anything they ever fucking say.

Editor, Editor, Editor?

Miller is legitimately /ourjew/

Glad his Jew intelligence is on our side

Exactly. They’re 30 year old milenials still trapped in the Bush years who can’t get their viewpoints and lulz from the daily show anymore.

Lol love their fantasy. The fantasy that the Russians are so sublimely competent.

And how many people spent money on this?
>Americans keep proving they are the dumbest population on the planet.
>and your politicians are con artists.

His name was HanAssholeSolo and he was guilty of making a gif.

No, CNN went apeshit, because he also tweeted this fine image, hombre. They didn't care first with the gif, but then they just had to SHUT IT DOWN

have you considered suicide you faggot

Oy vey!

I legitimately think that most conservative Jews and Many Israelis ARE on our side. Just look at the bullshit they have to put up with when it comes the Wailing Wall “controversy.” While I think it can be good to have an enemy to hate, we as a movement are going to eventually have to come to terms that Jews can be our allies IF they stop supporting the left - in ALL facets! Preparing now for the charges of being JDIF or shill.

I wouldn't call those answers.

he didnt answer the questions though, he literally strawmanned

turn in your leaf shill

>trying this hard to fit in
>cnn is credible
You fucks are so transparent

The Israel-first neocon Jews are definitely not allies, but the ones who support nationalism for America are. They're pretty rare, though. Miller is one, as are people like Michael Savage and Paul Gottfried.

Say cuck.

Let's get drunk, it's serious news after all.

Now thats a whole new level of salt ! lol

confirmed

Was the whole "Bannon is a traitor" thing entirely orchestrated?

Quads confirm. Milller is our guy.

Lmao this fucking butthurt

you know wants to be fucked by black bulls, right?
don't be so hard on him.

Miller is like the bizzaro jewish Joseph Goebbels.

Hawkings is garbage and Einstein told us to build the bomb. Those dudes are about as smart as my left nut.

Maybe so but at least they're real fucking people to be compared to.

>invite member of trump administration for interview
>act shocked when he defends the trump administration

Honestly what do these retards expect?

all zionist kike supremacists should be removed from federal government and executed haha

>At least they actually TRY to get the news out there.

Nope, they're propaganda. You're no different than a right winger who only trusts Fox.

Remember when Brazile gave Hillary debate questions? Should be all you need, but you're going to ignore it because it doesn't reaffirm your worldview, just like a Fox news viewer.

>A VERY STABLE GENIUS
A VERY STABLE GENIUS

>A VERY STABLE GENIUS
A VERY STABLE GENIUS

>A VERY STABLE GENIUS
A VERY STABLE GENIUS

>A VERY STABLE GENIUS
A VERY STABLE GENIUS

>A VERY STABLE GENIUS
A VERY STABLE GENIUS

>A VERY STABLE GENIUS
A VERY STABLE GENIUS

Tucker is only 1377. He needs to go 1488.

Does trump order all his staff to talk him up and call him a genius? What a nut. Also noticed the increase of trumpfags on this site. I thought Miller did a terrible job.

She's a perfect fucking match for her constituency, right on their level.

Whether Miller did well or poorly, pretending that CNN is a serious news outlet is just laughable.

Because they're retarded liberals stuck in the early 2000's

>today in politics

Jews all over TV like always

He did poorly.

Lol you dumb fucking leaf. Shoot your family then drown yourself in the toilet.

>Trump is playing to the boomers when he mentions Fox

playing to? He IS a boomer!

Like Bannon has never been drunk on stage or in interviews, right?

No one here watches fox or CNN you fucktard, unplug the electric Jew

David Brock is a pedophile

this can't be real

That's the job of every administration official who shows up to do these retarded "news" shows, to lie, bullshit, deflect, and obfuscate. Have you never watched these things before?

I think what you meant was an increase of "shareblue shills," shill

So are you

>tax and spend
>big military
>pro big business
>ran on emotional issues like abortion and bathrooms
How is he not a neocon again?

>being this mad
Thanks for the (You)s, fellow pede!

>implying Trump doesn't watch Fox every fucking day

Bush league

>CNN IS ENTIRELY FUCKED, stupid shill
AND the book is now available on TPB, audio version too.

This.

I feel like Bannon is truly Punished Bannon, its' all an inside plot between Bannon and Trump, Bannon is playing the sacrificial pawn.

The bannon bait is too powerful to resist, for he is a powerful traitor to Trump, so surely, surely his traitorous value is too high...

Except Bannon remains loyal. Bannon is ever-based and accepting his own blood being spilled as the price of driving the sword ever deeper into the side of the beast that is CNN and the kike narrative

Or he's hoping to distance himself as charges come down.

can you die please faggot
day of the rake when?