BASED AUTIST MILLER DESTROYS TAPPER'S ANUS

Definitely our guy....

youtube.com/watch?v=vU7v5A5P8BM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WayneDupreeShow/status/950049659258589184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump to fight the shills.

bump

This was far from his best performance. I don't know why he kept going back to the same story instead of smashing him using different tools.

It's Jake Tapper he doesn't need to bring out the big guns.

It was honestly infuriating that Jake Tapper would cut him off after 2-3 seconds while Miller was responding. Fucking scumbag wouldn't even let him finish any idea he wanted to say.

miller looks like a drunk retard

I have said this for a long time now: Miller is one of Trump’s greatest assets. He is smart, non-emotional, and trained at debate. This guy is a sword.

is he slurring his words a bit?
i think he might be drunk

Your propaganda makes no sense. Begone, shill.

No it's the CNN studio, wouldn't doubt if these people fucking sprayed him with some shit. These commies are making shows on Netflix about how to POISON TRUMP SUPPORTERS FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER. It is no longer a joke, you can learn what the deep state is, or get executed alongside it.

I've never really caught on to him before....unassuming, but attacks like a jackhammer.

Hello newfag.

Not as good as when he eviscerated Jim Acosta on the Statue of Liberty, but good nonetheless.

"Stephen Miller dominated interview with Jake Tapper on Sunday morning. Reports are Tapper is still throwing things in his office, according to a senior CNN "anonymous' source with knowledge of Jake’s behavior

Film at 11"

twitter.com/WayneDupreeShow/status/950049659258589184

>Supporting kikes
My God we've gone down hill. This is the rat that pushes for attacking Iran to Trump every other day

>Best part
Tapper says something like your talking to like one viewer out there. Basically admitting that no one that is pro trump is watching anyway so fuck you. KEK!

>CNN IS A CULT

Ok I haven't seen it yet I'm gonna give an honest opnion after I do. Watching now.

That's Kushner.

I'd have laughed my ass off at the end when he cuts the interview if a coffecup flew out of frame into Tapper's fucking forehead.

Any time they end an interview early they do it to cut losses.

I've never posted on reddit, nor do I have an account.

No it's this piece of Shit too. He wrote Trump's anti UN Iran speech.

He was referring to Trump himself

Miller = Winning.

your guy looks like wormtongue

what do you look like user?

>YES BUT WELL ACTUALLY THE SUN SHINES OUT OF TRUMPS ASS
so no pro Trump voice will ever be on CNN again. I'd say you blew it, but honestly this was probably the most you could get out of CNN. I would agree Miller wins but he wins a contest of shit flinging which helps no one.

I don't know why the fuck you have to support someone fully to enjoy them making an ass out of a liberal. DESU I would even enjoy watching fucking Ben Shapiro, if he was destroying a lefty

Someone should edit that interview with side by side cameras

Miller us a thoroughbred jew, with a brain that can compute talmudic equations at near quantum speed.

Miller is way too smart for these journos. why would they even invite him on in the first place?

Miller's voice and mannerisms project weakness and fragility.

/OurGuy/

I'm waiting for the day a Trump team member goes on CNN and pulls out a folder of CNN fake news and runs through the examples in front of the camera before telling the audience to check out cnniffakenews.com where they'll find thousands of examples

Nice projection soyboy

>too smart
>literally only yelling "ACSHULY HES A GENIUS"
the absolute state of the shining city on a hill

He just nasally and obnoxiously reiterated his talking points. There wasn't any discussion he only looks like he won because apparently tapper is a fucking sperg. It should be an embarrassment to both but I don't think Miller knows what shame is.

bump

to be fair basically every single republican is pushing for that to happen. the jews have a stranglehold over american politics.

Miller didn't "destroy" anyone. He sounds like he's on drugs and couldn't give a direct, non-shilling response to any of Tapper's questions. He basically came off as a male kellyanne conway who had just smoked a blunt before the segment.

Tapper won this exchange and it's obvious from the various 4D chess theories ITT that it's the case. There's a fucking poster in here suggesting Miller was sprayed with a substance and that's the reason he was slurring his words, kek.

Miller came off as desperate and shrill while Tapper kept his cool and only interrupted when he started repeating himself or going into monologues while avoiding answering questions. If you have to dance around answering simple yes or no questions and start using hyperbole about how Trump is the greatest human being to ever exist, you've already lost. Tapper could have done better, but he's a brainlet unfortunately.

Of course the left will say Miller got destroyed and the right will say Tapper got BTFO.

>Quick roll out the shill!!!
>THE SHILLLLLL!!!!!!!!
>Oh hello, Adam Schiff. Give me some Russia hysteria.

He was there to call out CNN on their bullshit, he did. Who cares about the questions all you have to do is win the viewers heart. People have a short attention span, all they'll remember is Jake being a pussy and cutting the interview like he was a child, essentially censoring Miller.

Miller will ferociously hammer home the point he wants to make, while the media shill tries to change the subject and "move on". Miller is like a pitbull, once he locks on, he doesn't stop.

Well my metric for Miller winning is that he got to say what he wanted and basically throw a wrench in the nonstop anti-Trump coverage on CNN. Even if only for 10 minutes, the consensus they tried to construct was completely disrupted. Had Miller been more cordial, CNN would have been able to smooth over any narrative disruption and it wouldn't have been half as notable. Notice how many other outlets are covering this now, how many interviews get that type of meta-coverage? There's a reason Tapper is butthurt.

Pretty much every Trump supporter who watched that was cheering Miller on for saying what they'd like to say to that trickle down media whore. You seem like a sperg who doesn't understand what game these people are playing "HE COULD HAVE JUST ANSWERED FACTUALLY. WAT A RETARD!"

>4D chess
basically proving my point. Cut through all the bullshit and you're just another user making up fan-theories on why everything stupid this administration does is 88D backgammon. No better than delusional frothing leftists you chide. inb4 "MUH HORSHOO" "SHABADOO"

No one who isn't already a Trumptard watched this interview and thought Tapper was in the wrong. Tapper called out exactly what Miller was doing. He wasn't there to interview. He was pandering to Trump and filibustering.

Or maybe you're a retard who paints any explanation of behavior you don't like as 4D chess.

I gave you a straightforward explanation. What's 4D about wanting to call out CNN for its unfair coverage and taking the opportunity to turn it into a big shitshow?

Who cares, Miller completely disrupted Tapper, thus winning debate.

>pandering to Trump
This was one of Tapper's more bizarre claims. As if Trump is the only person who hates the media's dishonest coverage of him and wants to see them called out for it.

Protip: half the country voted for Trump. leave your bubble faggot.

Miller looks like a damn fool, pisses me off.

If you think CNN is just non-stop anti-Trump coverage it's because you don't watch CNN (something I'm sure you'll proudly admit, not realizing it makes your opinion on CNN worthless). CNN is probably the biggest purveyor of the "both sides are the same" myth, which is a large part of the reason why liberals don't like CNN much either. A large portion of CNN programming consists of allowing Trump supporters and anti-Trump to go back and forth with one another.

Miller wasn't enlightening anyone who already watches CNN. He wasn't changing the minds of anyone who is already anti-Trump either. All he did was make a fool out of himself by behaving like a Trump sycophant.

I love Miller but he could have handled this better by addressing jew to jew questions better.

He's /ourjew/, dont get me wrong.

anti-Trump idiots think this explanation is "4D chess" apparently:
They literally can't conceive of a world where Trump and his advisors are competent and intelligent enough to do things with a purpose behind them. I guess it works out for us in the end, but it's funny to see their bizarre mental blind spot in action.

this. Even fucking inforwars has been saying Trump could of handled this book's statements/release better.

Butt-hurt libfaggot detected.

He has the speech and mannerisms of somebody who smokes weed erryday.

Nice try CNN but we still are not going to watch your shit network.

I would say it looks more like xanax, but he seriously does appear to be calmed by a substance.

If you think it's bizarre it's because you haven't been paying attention. Fellating Trump on national television isn't something you do to please Trump supporters. It's something you do to stroke Trump's ego and gain more access to him. This is something people in the Trump camp have been doing since the campaign. It's why Trump and Manafort even had their original falling out.

>Protip: half the country voted for Trump. leave your bubble faggot.
*Less than half the country voted for Trump., and less people voted for Trump than they did Hillary Clinton

There's an easy way to prove you wrong: which narratives are dominating? Is the pro-Trump narrative being spread and propagated by outlets like CNN? Do you think having a single Trump supporter (as a guest, invariably) once in a while to function as a foil somehow proves that the network itself isn't biased against Trump?

Do you actually think a headline like "Trump defends his sanity amid questions about his mental state" is balanced and not pushing a specific narrative? If you think letting the occasional Trump apologist guest on their network balances their coverage, you're ridiculously naive.

That was beautiful. He had Acosta wriggling like a worm on a hook. It was fucking hilarious.

Miller could have wiped the floor with Tapper and it wouldn't matter. It doesn't stop the vile lying media from blasting their version all over. They control the fucking story. They'll talk over you and cut you off. The insult you and cut you off. Then they'll explain it away like they won. I fucking hate the media and news orgs. They're so full of shit. Don't believe your lying eyes, we'll tell you what you saw, what you heard and what you think.

Honest trump supporters are ITT refuting you though. Everyone agrees CNN is shit, so what? Do you actually think we needed Miller to go embarrass himself on their program to prove that? This is your last (You) btw brainlet, for double quoting me.

We do recognize a purpose, and it's hardly evidence of high intelligence or subtle. It's something a 3 year old can do: distraction. That is the extent of the "purpose" behind any outrageous shit the Trump camp publicly does. Thinking they are playing some kind of political chess here just makes you look like a fool.

>Any time they end an interview early they do it to cut losses.
Yup. One senses there was a guy with a large nose screaming into Tapper's earpiece to get Miller off the air as quickly as possible.

>what ever idea is least popular must be true.

Yes, Pro-trump narrative is being spread by outlets like CNN.

You don't understand because you're blinded by your own Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Maybe if I put it in media shill terms, you'll understand:
>Miller BLASTS Tapper for network's anti-Trump bias
>A defiant Miller eviscerates CNN host, who then cuts interview
>THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE: Miller speaks for the MAGA movement against the Fake News Media

>*Less than half the country voted for Trump., and less people voted for Trump than they did Hillary Clinton
lol you faggot nerd, see how mad you are? correcting little inaccuracies to assuage your butthurt. this is why you don't understand what Miller was doing. this is why Trump keeps winning. stay ignorant. please. I'm not tired of winning yet.

Uh, no.
Miller limped out of that room with his asshole bleeding. He's a stupid Nazi fuck, and just more evidence that Trump picks the worst person for any given job.

>Miller: I'd like to discuss the truth for at least 3 minutes
>Tapper: I don't want to talk about that

>Nazi
>He is Jewish

The work has lost all meaning

Yeah let's debate on issues.

The word has lost all meaning

And he knows how to compromise and get along with all parties in the White House as well as Congress.

You have to be a real team player in government, Bannon would have been smart to learn that first.

Same shit Hannity does.

What a snot.

>Honest trump supporters are ITT refuting you though.
Then they're wrong too. Just like you.

>Thinking they are playing some kind of political chess here just makes you look like a fool.
I don't think that though, I'm actually arguing against that idea. And your distraction explanation makes no sense, because this calls a lot of attention to something that's already getting shitloads of media coverage (the Fire and Fury book).

lol what? take your pills

This is the worst thing about the left. Everything is literally hitler. Can't blame them though. Any social program is literally communism.

>*Less than half the country voted for Trump
Hey fucking retard, never in America's entire history has even half the total population voted for any president. So guess what that line of bullshit buys you: NOTHING.
>less people voted for Trump than they did Hillary
Sorry both you and Hillary are too fucking stupid to know that's not how presidents are elected. Maybe the retarded whore could have won if she'd known that basic fact about our electoral process.
Better luck next time, you little whiney bitch.

nah he was talking about the entire CNN viewerbase

Yeah, don't think I'm a Hannity fan. The MSM is cancer. I bet the producers are literally screaming in the hosts ear to steer the conversation into a favorable direction instead of it being natural.

>ver in America's entire history has even half the total population
what are you advocating children, felons, and illegal immigrants get to vote?

Hannity is relentlessly loyal and loves the country, there are much worse people in the MSM.

>are you advocating children, felons, and illegal immigrants get to vote?
Absolutely not! He's just pretending it matters that less than half of all Americans voted for Trump. Less than half of Americans voted for George Washington and Teddy Roosevelt. Lots of Americans don't bother voting.

>You know who I care about Jake? Jake, you know who I care about? You know I care about, Jake? Jake? You know who I care about?

Don't get me wrong, It's not like I have negative opinions towards Hannity himself I'm just saying that the way that these news shows operate isn't conducive to finding substantial substance in the things people talk about. There's constraints on time, on subject, on depth, and there's producers in a hidden room shouting into the hosts ear.

Can you even imagine? It must be like working for Satan. I would never, ever want that job in a million years.

>POISON TRUMP SUPPORTERS FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER
Wat? What do I search for more info?

Miller has a long way to fall if he wants to be as bad as King Nigger without his loyal teleprompters.

I didn't say that CNN isn't biased against Trump (most compassionate people are). CNN is still a money-making organization, though, and they make money by taking advantage of political division. You seem to think CNN is set up like the anti-Trump version of Fox News, where all coverage is based on being as pro-Trump as possible while maintaining plausible deniability that you are state TV. No, CNN is more like the ESPN version of political television, where blue and red are treated as sports teams. CNN may lean a certain way, but they still make their dough from people rooting for both sides.

Also, your metric for determining "bias" is precisely everything wrong with Trump supporters. You think the fact of Trump being a mentally-and-morally stunted simpleton who panders to bigotry in this country is just a "narrative," and not something plain as day from watching Trump's words and actions. You live in an alternative reality in which things are true because you are told they are true (which is why you cling to conservative news sources that you treat the same way you treat your bible.)

>let's pretend something happened when the exact opposite happened

Why are Trumpkins such snowflakes?

Yea, I've noticed the same thing about /our gal/ Hillary Clinton. Once someone asks her about the Clinton Foundation, she's like a pitbull. The MSM expects her to talk about the phony pay to play allegations, but she plays them like the fools they are. She locks in on all the good the foundation has done and pills the MSM's entire audience.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! HE IS GOEBBELS REINCARNATED HES A NAZI!!

>My pussy hurts!
We can tell, faggot. We can tell.

Jake, is that you? You know who I care about, Jake?

>I just want to give you 3 minutes of the truth
>No. This is my show and I don't want to do that.
Ooooh. You may want to put some ice on that.

You're projecting, snowflake. Go to your safe space!