Sup Forums is fucking disturbing

So I just discovered Sup Forums, and realized just what Sup Forums is...

Complete Anonimity
Political Discussion
The Internet

These three things combined have made the most disturbing, lose-your-faith-in-humanity, awful website I have EVER seen.

What is seriously WRONG with you people!?

UnIronically defending Hitler, casually calling people niggers, being quicker to mindlessly insult one another rather than use any form of compassion...

I am never going here again..

This site is full of monsters, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I am not some worried mother, or buisnessman who's never seen anything disturbing, I HAVE SEEN disturbing things... I am normal,
and this? this... 'site' is absolutely ABHORRENT.

I am not religious, but regardless..

God save you all.

wat

eat shit faggot

weak bait

>having faith-in-humanity in current year

this sounds like a larp

>I am never going here again

Wrong.

Lurk moar

Back to Plebbit with ye faggot larper

How did you find this site?

>UnIronically defending Hitler
He's actually an admirable individual, even JFK thought so.
>casually calling people niggers
And BLACKED threads get posted, white guys get called soyboys, etc. Everyone gets shit on.
>being quicker to mindlessly insult one another rather than use any form of compassion
what a faggot
>I am never going here again
See you tomorrow
>This site is full of monsters, and it makes me sick to my stomach.
There are villains and heroes in every population, if you care about truth you should listen to both to figure out how to discern between the two.

Don't recommend us to anyone faggot

Sage

>3/10 bait, you could do better

>Political discussion
What discussion? there's only edgelord olympics here.

nigger.

Op is faggy nigger

nigger

>disturbing
You haven't heard about disturbing stuff, faggot.

back to reddiit you fucking faggot

>I am normal
that exactly what an autist will say

>What is seriously WRONG with you people!?

See you tomorrow.

Your hear for ever.

You're on your first steps to taking the red pill.

You'll be back. The curse gets us all.

That man is a very stable genius. Unironically. He is superb.

Don't leave, you can be our pet nigger that adds a little humanity to this wonderful reich of ours. You'll be the flower growing in our wasteland, the sunlight slipping into our abyss.

If you don't stay I will forever hate you with every fiber of my being, and you, the person who could potentially be that guiding light, our salvation, should you abandon us, may simply leave us to grow, to grow and grow. For all you know, you could be the poster that tells an user that you care, that there is light at the end of the tunnel which could then spread and turn us into model goys to do our kike overlords bidding, you could save us all.

But you probably won't, because you're just another drop in our wonderful ocean. You're as wortgless as the rest of us, like the niggers we are, the only worth you have is to be slave labour to them, to make them more money until you eventually die. Why wait, OP. What will you do otherwise? Go on fucking reddit. Waste more of yoir time on that echo chamber of faggotry? Why not open your mind like the rest of us, face reality honestly, drop the act of pretending to care. Join us you useless sack of fuck