Greatest Story Never Told?

> Be Baltic German nobleman descended from Teutonic crusaders
> Gain reputation for kamikaze charges during two wars and being a general badass
> See Estonian peasants burn down your family estate, confirming your fanatic devotion to absolute hierarchy of superiors over inferiors, and your commitment to Tsardom even if the tsar is dead.
> Form division made up of some the greatest warriors to ever live, from adventurer Poles, Cossack officers, Mongol cavalry, and samurai mercenaries.
> Literally take over Mongolia with a few thousand men, convincing the Chinese you have magical powers.
> Combining apocalyptic Orthodox mysticism with Buddhist mythology to begin your own land empire and plunge the entire world back into the Middle Ages.
> Remove Jews

Sup Forums, is this the greatest man who ever lived, cut down by Jewish communists before his time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNUq7IUU300
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a wild one. But he wasn't the greatest, he got defeated by the Soviet

he was also insane, very insane

alas, true. though in his execution, a bullet richoced off his talismans and hit a soldier in the head

Really? That's one hellofa way to die.

> checks flag

yeah, because letting your women get gang raped by Somalis and having compulsory 'dress like a girl' days at preschool is totally sane

Saner than your nation.

It's propaganda
If it was anything to the truth it wouldn't be allowed to be seen on jewtube nor promoted

I'm not swedish

Case in point

are we all just supposed to know who tf ur talking about?

>born in Graz

Roman von Ungern Sternberg

Was liegt bei euch in der Luft, Restjugoslawien Nord?

Yes, but did grow in Estonia and that is where the family was from.

I am sad Hitler lost

I am pretty much sad anyone lost against the forces of the modern age

>that is where the family was from.
>Austro-German family

>was an affilate of Bogd Khan
>Bogd

>Was liegt bei euch in der Luft, Restjugoslawien Nord?

Das europäische equivalent des Mandat des Himmels

I mean they were Baltic Germans. i.e - they had been in Estonia since the crusades.

It is odd they way he was 100% right but so misjudged the actual situation that he basically helped strengthen the reds for decades.

Had he remained in Mongolia longer to gather strength, and gotten the direct support of the Japanese for a later campaign against Soviet Siberia, he probably would have fared better. He actually had the support of a prominent Chinese warlord already

>During the same period Ungern-Sternberg had become obsessed with the occult and was especially interested in Buddhism. His cousin Count Hermann von Keyserling, who knew him well later, wrote that the baron was very curious from his teenage years onward with "Tibetan and Hindu philosophy" and often spoke of the mystical powers possessed by "geometrical symbols".

I know there are plenty of people around here who could probably dig deeper and find some more occult stuff about him.

>having compulsory 'dress like a girl' days at preschool

The Great War channel did a nice mini documentary on him recently

youtube.com/watch?v=bNUq7IUU300

ask /x/

You can see the disappointment in their eyes and face.
They were expecting to meet Sven and Ursula

I haven't been there in years, and as far as I remember they were already filled with nothing but tulpa faggots and palm reading threads.7

This is blowing my mind; this man seems like a personification of my masculine spirit/ideal.

He also ate his cross of st. George after capture, so the Soviets could never take it from him.

For the talisman?