Almost a year later, what's your view on Trump's Syria strike?

Almost a year later, what's your view on Trump's Syria strike?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/144827980/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144827980/
youtube.com/watch?v=gjk4BWyjn4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Almost a year later, what's your view on Trump's Syria strike?

/ourguy/

Easily the worst decision of his presidency so far, although no one cares or remembers so.

I have no opinion on it.

What exactly did it do that triggered you autists so much? Le based Assad is still in power.

Irrelevant appeal to neocohens

Almost started WW3, wasted 59 tomahawk missiles, made the president look inept and controlled by his stupid fucking daughter, in general made us look bad

Kike puppet. But that was expected.

Trump did nothing wrong. Praise Kek.

In all seriousness, the strike didn't have much of an effect on anyone. People get killed in syria all the time, and no one would have noticed anyways if he didn't brag about it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/144827980/

There's a reason why Bannon was kicked off the NSC.

There's a reason why Bannon's stooge e-celebs all said they were off the Trump train after it.

>Let's say, in an alternate universe, Netanyahu used chemical weapons on Palestinian civilians on April 4th, 2017. A few days later, Trump announces that he will launch 59 Tomahawk missiles toward an Israeli air base. How big would the ass hurt from Congress and baby boomers in general be? Would key e-celebs stop supporting him? What would Sup Forums have thought?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144827980/

That was Trump's version of the virtue signal.
It served its purpose, in that the NeoCons backed off a bit after he did that.
Trump was on very dangerous ground at that time, he has since solidified power and is in a much better position, though still dangerous.
It was the right move at that time.
Sometimes you have to make small sacrifices to end up in a better position later on in the game.
Stop freaking out about everything Trump says and does at this point, we're still in the first quarter of this game. (Jerusalem, saying he wants DACA, etc...)
They're small sacrifices in comparison to what he's trying to accomplish.

Since that Is thus far the worst thing to its going okay

My Mexican cab driver literally said today “well it’s been a year and things are okay so far”

This is just like Reagan his first couple of years were also conetentious due to the insane left

>Almost started WW3
How? By that logic, how was it any different than his daily banter with North Korea?

Pretty much just sucking off Israel.

Mossad/CIA set up an obvious false flag with that gas attack but he was not in a position to NOT take the bait. He responded by putting a few holes in concrete on a Syrian runway with minimal damage despite a big show of force. He responded to a false flag with a false flag. Pretty smart when you think about it.

Because he actually launched munitions into syria/russian airbase? Which actually killed humans. If he would've have just called assad little barrel boy I would've been fine with it.

Assad isn't a dictator with an itching trigger finger pointed towards America. And, how did he "almost" start WW3? What would have been considered crossing the red line in that situation?

Reminds me of Clinton's "totally not a distraction from the Lewiskiny story"-bombing of a Iraqi chemical factory.

I can't wait for more normies to start thinking like this. You can shovel bullshit on the news all day but eventually they even notice that nothing has changed. Then they start questioning the people who've been shoveling crap for the past year.

He warned the Russians who would have warned the syrians, so they moved most things off the base then had to rebuild. If it wasn't for the warning then I would agree with you, but the fact that he gave them a heads up negates your point

I would have assumed that dumping missiles into a countries airbase would have crossed a red like but I guess I don't know. Apparently as Americans, we can just do what ever we want to any country and there are no consequences. The world is lucky we're so merciful

Alright well I made several points, I'll retract my WW3 issue, although before we knew he warned them I was worried about it.

>Kike puppet. But that was expected.
this

It was a bluff. A show of power, so to speak. Nothing ever came of it, which is what I expected, unlike some of the sperged out retards on here. I'm sure Trump and Co were privy to some information that made it seem like a good move at the time.

it was to get the world's attention and get his feet wet. not a big deal, really.

Bingo! Same thing happens under Reagan which is why his famous “morning in America” campaign was for 1984 because the left was just as bullshit in 1981 and 1982

“Reagan’s insane and evil and he hates Blacks and is going to nuke Russia” and then in 1983,84 the average person was walking around aging: hey everything is actually great!

And so the world turned and Reagan is loved but it was not so when he was elected

Shows he's a pussy who will not stand up for facts. Pushed the murder button over an obvious false flag. Got shown how Tomahawks are suspiciously vulnerable to electronic warfare. Shows he's a coward. Shows he's incompetent. Nikki Haley should superglue her mouth shut and Trump needs to grow the fuck up fast.

Did he really bomb poppi fields or was that fake news?

I view it as Trump resisting the establishment as much as possible. Instead of funding ISIS in Syria and by extension human slavery, the will of our entire ZOG infiltrated satanist government could only make him drop a bunker buster in a parking lot.

A major betrayal. He's just proved himself more and more to be a ZOG puppet as time goes on.

Epic shitpost bro, keep it up

These are the right answers

He has been scheduled to have that doc meeting since last year you retard. They use these sensationalist click bait titles and you retards give it to them lol.

It still pisses me off....that I keep encountering faggots on this board who use "bombed syria!" as a reason to dislike Trump.

Never forget all the faggot e-celebs who turned on Trump because they got overly emotional and retarded and acted like Trump was starting a war.

The Syria bombing literally had zero negative impact. It didn't lead to further war, it didn't result in any retaliation.

Pro tip: anyone who bitches about it is a never-trumper. They are trying to find reasons for Trump supporters to lower their support

>almost started ww3
Retarded. KYS faggot

>wasted some missiles
Didn't he use missiles that were about to "expire" ?

>made the president look weak
Dropping bombs makes you look weak...please explain

>puppet of Ivanka
It was the media and IC pressuring him to do something. If he did nothing they were going to run a full-on campaign of "Trump is working with the Russians and refuses to do anything that would upset Putin".

He dropped some bombs on a specific location that did no harm. Much better than bombing an aspirin factory or walking into a full-on trap by media/IC

This.

It had no consequences other than getting faggots to back off, and head off another attempt at undermining the president.

It accomplished what it needed to accomplish with no unpleasant after effects.

Also it outed the e-celebs as complete bullshit faggots

>everything I don't like could start ww3
Please, please, please just KYS

Faggot

It's exactly how it works.

Worst mistake he made. Nobody gives a shit tho.

That MOAB he dropped is still one sweetest moments of 2017.

Meh, at least he doesn't have a nobel peace prize while he's bombing them

This. At the time, I was on high betrayal alert, but it was a pragmatic move to appease warhawks and stifle muh Russian stooge narrative. Time and withdrawal from the theater and not funding the FSA have proven his true intent, namely to fuck off out of the S"C"W.

showed everyone he is a MIC kike
>youtube.com/watch?v=gjk4BWyjn4k

At the time, I was mad about it. Thought it was the first step in a bigger intervention. But it proved to be limited, accomplished what was intended, and shamed Obama over his fake red line talk.
So I'm alright with it in retrospect.

Should have hit Jerusalem instead.