Reminder that women-loving-women WILL be allowed to kiss in the ethnostate and there is nothing you can do about it

reminder that women-loving-women WILL be allowed to kiss in the ethnostate and there is nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self bump, since there's already tons of threads shitting up the board and this one could be fun

bump for gifs

It will only be allowed if my chad cock can fill your wombs in order to procreate white children.

Bump.

here's your (You)

post cock or gtfo

im okay with this

Sounds great. I love kissing women.

Don't forget about the boys too, sexist.

it's only allowed if you're also a woman

gayboys get enough fascist screentime as it is

I am, don't worry.

Yuri a shit. Hang yourselves

ok cool, and same, there's something really calming about it

>disgruntled male detected
sorry but this flag is the future

It's really just better in every way

yesss. a few months back i kind of started experimenting and realized how great it was. and there wasn't even any sex, just cuddling and hanging out and stuff

I'd say autism, but I don't think autism could lead to this. Only utter retardation and larping as a woman.

There's a board for that

/lgbt/ sucks, it's nothing but trannies and libfems who don't get it. and no it's not autism, actually honestly just meant to taunt dudes here who constantly rail on women. 90% will never have a gf

can i bring my gf(male)?

as long as it doesn't encroach on female-only spaces sure

>Implying you aren't exactly either of them
>Implying the dudes give a shit if they're already skeptical of women in the first place

This is the utterly stupid thing. Men aren't considering women in a positive light because of shitty behaviour. Repeating that behaviour and doing more stuoid shit builds the foundation of women hating thought. Only a deadass dumb motherfucker seriously thinks that being more of a retard changes anyone mind.

>muh whites
"shut up you nigger"
>muh joo
"omg you're so redpilled"

aids

>womens' shitty behavior
yeah, it's all our fault and males have never ever done anything wrong. bye bitch

try harder

Gay marriage isn't the hill I want to die on. If the white race survives I don't care if girls kiss girls.

fair point, but marriage wasnt ever stipulated, just some nice natural fun that basically we all take part in

Well there you go. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Lack of accountability of behaving shittly and pushing it on men to pick up your bullshit.

Here's a tip. You mabye stop acting repulsive and turning off men, you won't have men who are dismissive of you. That's it. It's so goddamned simple. And yes, shitty female behavior is inherently female. Just as male shitty behaviour is. Men are already cleaning after themselves, don't need to clean up a mess the size of a sheboons ass.

>men are already cleaning after themselves
looking at this board, all the evidence is against you. maybe you should accept that we're all fucking nihilists at this point and try to be more understanding. until then, fuck the male race

W I G G E R

True white people don't have such low iq's that they can't from a proper rebuttal from a stated truth. To me you're just as niggerish, and just as fit for "cleaning up" as every other nigger before you can refute my point.

shill KYS

your "rebuttal" of my OP was a tired, bare minimum meme itself, so your own point is futile. anyway, you're
1) never going to clean up anything
2) never going to "kill the degenerates" and
3) never going to come into power.
only people who matter get to do anything substantial and you'll never matter, let alone get a girlfriend because you SUCK

instead of posting in my thread why don't you go waste your breath on an actual shill thread like the millions of amerimutt ones or the trump is a kike spam

Not really. There was a literal self improvement general and most of the user base of this board are outdoorsman or k and o types. Likely to have handy self improving skills. You've misconstrued criticism against shitty people as projection. Which isn't particularly surprising.

>no u
this is what a nigger rebuttal looks like everyone...

then fine, take your 10% as if it were the majority and keep to your hugbox of maleness and exclusion

saying nigger all the time unironically is going to get you nowhere
it's only funny when, like, people spam it in a voice chat spontaneously

back on topic here's a classic pic

Nice numbero unos. It's one of those idiots who think liberal intragroup shaming tactics work on right wingers.

I'm just calling you out for what you are, a degenerate fucking nigger

but... you guys literally do the same thing with your idpol mobthink. and you can't get out of that mindset, ever, because even with "muh IQ" on your side, you're still just insecure animals who can't get beyond their little world of abstractions

>it's the tranny leaf again

>degenerate
>nigger
thanks for shitting up my thread, you made your point, go away now

pic related is trad

Yes, and I think that's practically all what's left of Sup Forums. Meaning it's time for a fucking cleanup.

wrong (i'll drop memeflag for this post), just a gadfly here to fuck you losers into seeing beyond your petulant narrative

explain how this "clean up" will work. stop living in fantasy land. god damn i wish there was actually a way to fuck you over irl

No, pic related is degenerate, and nobody agrees with making an exception in an already retarded ideology only for suiting your degeneracy. I mean, I know this is a psyop, but still, you're the one having to try harder.

>Hugbox
>Assumptions of percentages

>fucking bigots having their own hobbies and interests and forming in one place! How dare you be a primarily male dsmographic! Why aren't we talking about gossip girl?

What? I wouldn't even consider myself aligned to Sup Forums beyond my dismissal of leftism. I see utter retardation coming from any side of humanism be it right or left. Big differencr is that the right tends to vote for a mote anti state libertarianism so that's more appealing.

>Criticizes people for abstract thinking
>Literally toting liberal tennants and skeletal arguments without any actual criticism of what I'm saying

Please, LGBT. Just run likely a sissy back to your board,

What makes you think that after the jews we won't exterminate women, you stupid dyke?
With AI waifus and artificial insemination women will become a completelly obsolete and overcomed bad dream.

Now GTFO evil cunt!

As long as they're both my property and both making me white babies and keeping my home clean, I don't care what they do in their spare time.

degeneracy is no longer a byword among the people, you're utterly fucked in the head if you think you can turn the clock backward to a point where what was formerly considered dangerous has been revealed to be harmless. there is definitely a set of dangerous behaviors that are now trying to be normalized but those will always be held contemptible by the majority of people (i.e. pedophilia). anyway, you keep talking about how i don't respond meaningfully to your boring ass posts but here you are spouting off your Sup Forums approved buzzwords and saying nothing at all

no no, i don't mean hugbox in the sense of you saying bigoted things. i mean, you've basically alienated yourself to the point of becoming your opposition in terms of structure. the only difference is content

ok gayboy, just remember that sex robots are making MEN obsolete, and that like 50% of VR chat males are larping as anime girls. men are done for

thank you for getting it, except for the "property" part. women aren't chattel. they're your sisters

>god damn i wish there was actually a way to fuck you over irl

oh look another nigger on this board, come at me retard wigger

The cleanup is fucking simple, state facts that can't be refuted and therefore won't be refuted. The thing that will destroy Sup Forums most is it's antisemitism as it's exactly the same pathetic victimhood ideology as the antiwhite culture niggers seem to like to be part of. As this can't be refuted and truth wins over retards, it's whats going to make Sup Forums great again.

You're fucking retarded, when are you actually going to refute the first point I made in this thread? Oh you aren't because you can't.

honestly i will agree there, that narrow antisemitism is a victim ideology fit for weak, morality-driven masses. guess you've read nietzsche or arrived at the same conclusion on your own. i'll concede that to you. still don't get why you have to keep saying nigger over and over; in america usually only actual niggers or teen white guys say it this much

>your petulant narrative
There you go again, perpetuating the idea that Sup Forums is one person
>i wish there was actually a way to fuck you over irl
You wanted to be an agent of chaos or something?

Also you're still a leftist gay woman shill larping as a nazi, I mean how retarded can you get?

I say nigger because it hurts those who think they aren't but actually are.

Gee. Fucking really? Who the fuck cares about alienation. Conservative tennants don't just teach people to run like cowards because people oppose it. Same shit with tibetan monks against the PRC. God you're an idiot

because that "first point" was irrelevant. but sure, let's tackle it together user-kun, who i truly adore
1) you think i'm excusing white "degeneracy"
2) you think i'm one of those narrow antisemites who would say only jews are bad
because neither of these apply to me how should i answer them?
i don't see degeneracy, i see acts that are depraved. we are at this point beyond good and evil and something noble has to be cultivated. lesbianism can totally be noble, i'm sorry you can't see how. it's also extremely nice and something males will never get to experience. maybe that's why you're so butthurt over it

no, i just wish people like that could actually get a taste of their own medicine irl sometimes. for all the talk of cleaning up and MUH RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS im sure they're easily beaten to a pulp, even by a frail woman

not a shill larp. there's only an aesthetic, sexual and behavioral gap between fascism and the far-end of sex negative feminism. i'm just so different than anyone you've ever seen :^)

ok NIGGER

alienation matters because you cannot have actual power in the world by separating yourself out. abstinence plain and simple has no productive power. it only exists as a negative example for the unwashed to follow, but once the power structures sustaining that negativity falls, it too crashes into pieces

this thread is basically just Sup Forumsfags staying mad at the glo-up

>just remember that sex robots are making MEN obsolete
>citing an article by a fat dyke with zero knowledge of mechatronics engineering or its industry
Who do you think are making the robots in an almost 100% male industry you stupid roastie
>like 50% of VR chat males are larping as anime girls
more proof that there is no purpose in keeping women at all

>lesbianism can totally be noble, i'm sorry you can't see how. it's also extremely nice and something males will never get to experience. maybe that's why you're so butthurt over it

If this was your goal, this thread is just a obvious slide. I won't say I completely disagree with your theory, just the fact that it doesn't align with reality, and that is where my butthurt arrives. A theory isn't "good' or "true" when it does not align with reality, just like a movie is bad when it can't be interpreted to become a version or representation of reality. And I think you understand that being so far from nature can't really coexist within nature itself permanently, of course the duration of existence depends on the intensity of the phenomenon. In other words, you're just gay because we can afford it right now, but "right now" is kind of a special place in history.

You really don't know shit do you? Conservative and traditionalist values are a set of values based on keeping learner behaviours which are beneficial to growth of people. Tends to flow down via family or personal growth which is why you see young liberals turn to conservatives past thirty. Alienation wouldn't matter for an viewpoint which self propagates through barriers

but soon like half of you will be begging to be fitted with female bodies once it becomes possible, so you haven't changed anything lol

how is desire unnatural? and sure, when you "can't afford" it anymore, one can still be bisexual. it's almost universally recognized that women are bisexual organically. the last point you made is good, because the timing and existence of the thing does determine its character and potential expressions. what i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't try to theoretically eliminate something you consider degenerate when it has actual, natural correlates.

pic related is also very relevant for this thread

there are multiple instances of traditionalist "values" being harmful to the growth of people. catholic abstinence robbed your european masterrace of many of good stock for some of the dumbest possible reasons, yet a lot of you would consider this something noble and holy. alienation such as this cannot possibly propagate itself; a lot your values, which are insular and self-destructive, tend to the negation of all you stand for

You strongly hint that women relationships are complemented by jealousy/frustration/despair/outrage from men. You get off by provoking we whom you believe to be impotent whiners when we explain that you're the fucky one

naw, it's not jealousy or outrage. it's just... y'all need to improve yourselves. seriously. see the pic from , i really really want to date a nazi guy, but none of them that i've EVER met have been adequate. i'm just too educated for them, and they always act brutish, uncouth, animalistic. it's rather annoying. girls are soft and nice, it's a temporary escape from the harsh disappointment that males bring

oh wait i misread that first part, sorry. i am trying to provoke you in this thread. but really, the ideal would be women getting to kiss each other in front of guys they liked

>Thinking religious fundmentalism is the only form of traditionalism
>Has been assumptive as to what I was talking about instead of asking me explain my viewpoints and tennants
>A fuckload of projective behaviour and rhetoric in place of an actual argument

You're a sad case. You'd fit in with the hons.

Oh. You're concern trolling. Makes sense now.

Also
Are you seriously arguing against abstinence? Only reason we aren't completely nigger tier is because of our intentional principles which stop negative forms of growth. Only a fucking liberal can be this braindead. I sure hope you aren't because damn this would had been a waste of time.

reminder no one gives a fuck what you think.

Aaw yiss I can‘t wait for the butch fräuleins in uniform.

That's not concern trolling, that's just the philosophical equivalent of pic related

>hons
what
also no, that's not the only traditionalism i'm referring to. let's take the old norse tradition of altruistic giving, which honestly you already are probably aware of as a continuing problem into our time.
nice pic tho, colbert is insufferable

i am against the typical notion of abstinence in favor of sex-negative, self-controlled mastery of the realm of desire. it's a nietzschean thing. check out his critique of the christian denial of the sexual/earthly, but also his positive notion of the self-mastery of desire which eclipses both the old abstinence and modern nihilistic sex-positivity.

>butch
some, not all. wish we had spoilers but i'm definitely a lipstick case

why'd you post then

Kiss this

No Trump
No KKK
No fascist USA

No commies
No gay
No sharia USA

no thanks, not into doughface

what did he mean by this

pic related is nationalist girls. triggered, libs?

Traps are awful as a majority.

Oh god. You think you're enlightened because you've read the most entry tier level of nihilistic literature and have based your thought around it. Even as someone who isn't very read in terms of philosophy, this is basically the equivalent of using communist manifesto as your basis for understanding economics

tfw no lesbian harem yet
putting your dick inside a girl while she's kissing another girl while another girl is sucking her nipple is heaven tier

Also, the nigger killed himself being kissless. He's not the best advocate for behaviour.

Hijack leftist sayings like for example:

My body, my choice ---> My borders, my choice

No Trump
No KKK
No fascist USA

|
v

No commies
No gay
No Sharia USA

at least you recognize the trap problem. however, your understanding of nietzsche is pathetic. NIETZSCHE WAS NOT A NIHILIST. nietzsche was the positing of nihilism as the movement of the day and its SELF-OVERCOMING in a positive, imperialistic, european revitalization (just like you fags!). i think his masculine bent is repulsive, but his criticisms of the past which led to the nihilistic failures of his present, those are all great.
your "not very read in terms of philosophy" is certainly showing. i've read nearly 300 difficult texts over the past few years, more than you'll ever achieve in your lifetime. this is what i mean by the quality of men that i can't stand

how about my body and borders are my choice, these aren't mutually exclusive you know

but are you white though

Agreed. Daddy-daughter incest too

sounds pretty oppressive user
>france
are you a sandnigger

nietzsche was a nihilist. it's just the 'nihilism' doesnt mean 'absurdism' which is the embracing of a universe with no intrinsic meaning. nietzsche's nihilism was an obsession with overcoming anomie and meaninglessness in a world where religion had failed at it

But Sharia means No gay USA

Okay? If you're so well read why are you using his thought as a basis for arguments? As you highlighted, his criticism on part could be appealing but why take into consideration a failure who has a brain stroke.

>You don't do the same thing as me, therefore you are a lesser quality

No fucking wonder you've only ran into neonazis. Such a narcissistic behaviour intertwined with projective arguments could only attract the worse.

And hey, atleast I admit my faults. All you've done is blame men.

does it really matter if I'm white or not? I'll be fucking chinks anyway.

>oppressive

you mean pure loving

Yes, I know you can still agree with someone who you on most part disagree with, but if you've read more into philosophy you'd likely had dismissed his critique for more appropiate lectures. Which leads me to believe, you haven't delved very far into philosophy.

This.

Top kek.
OP is a mentally ill faggot larping as a lesbian.

he was not nihilistic holy shit, read The Will to Power, here is a fucking quotation:
>What does "underprivileged" mean? Above all, physiologically--no longer politically. The unhealthiest kind of man in Europe (in all classes) furnishes the soil for this nihilism: they will experience the belief in the eternal recurrence as a curse, struck by which one no longer shrinks from any action; not to be extinguished passively but to extinguish everything that is so aim- and meaningless, although this is a mere convulsion, a blind rage at the insight that everything has been for eternities- even this moment of nihilism and lust for destruction. It is the value of such a crisis that it purifies, that it pushes together related elements to perish of each other, that it assigns common tasks to men who have opposite ways of thinking- and it also brings to light the weaker and less secure among them and thus promotes an order of rank according to strength, from the point of view of health: those who command are recognized as those who command, those who obey as those who obey. Of course, outside every existing social order.
nihilism is yet a reaction on behalf of the botched and bungled and is part of a self-overcoming that progresses into nietzsche's positive, hierarchical system of eternal recurrence

maybe he went insane because he was not fit for this time. he could not avoid his fate because he was not, as he says, strong as the devil.
>only attract the worst
well, i mean, point me in the direction of those who actually have the strength to tie down someone like me and i'll gladly submit
men suck, end of

good for you

you're fucking stupid, read what i have stated in this post. i hate you losers with a passion. you're so vain and despicable, thinking you can level out anyone who utterly transcends you with your petulant board culture, with your insufferable mobthink that only serves to aggrandize you

Thank godness out hero has arrived.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc

you're the mentally ill faggot, larping as an edgy political genius bent on changing the world with your gayass memes. it's so delicious to see you come here to get blown the fuck out

it could only be possibly pure between siblings but we aren't getting into this here

Lesbians don't exist though,

>kekistan
opinion officially discarded

You've just criticized me for self aggrandizing yet you are quite litetally congratulating yourself and calling yourself superior. For all the philosophy you've read, it seems you've only done it to look smart, rather then actually understand what you're reading. A what a joke, I don't have to call you pathetic because you're already a walking beacon of it. Projection, narcissism, lack of self accountability, lack of responsibility, pushing the blame, intellectual dishonesty... want me to go on? I have plenty more for you larper.

well your delivery here is exactly the same as the media treatment of trump's own style, lol. anyway, i actually quote nietzsche and blow up your flawed perception, and your only response is to get mad about supposed lack of responsibility, PROJECTION (lol), dishonesty... what's dishonest in what i said? what is LARPing about actually having read a lot more than you ever will? i'm not going to namedrop authors, i just want you to know what you're up against here.
philosophy isn't some sort of moralism that leads one to humility, unless you're stuck in the christian mode of self-debasement for the sake of appearances. germanic genius is the dark angel that at buffets the worthless underclass of europe; all you people do here is paint grey on grey
anyway let's get back to some wholesome girl posting, which you've temporarily distracted me from. maybe this should also be a no men allowed thread

This.
Fuck off, lesbians are the most bitter cunts alive, especially the ones that don't off themselves by the age of 40.
Enjoy your 25 cats as you die alone and full of regrets. Inb4 you're a tranny or a larper.
Also:
>>>>lgbt

W-would you be interested in someone transitioning to female? I-I'll be the submissive one.

But how can they kiss when they are tied up?

niccce

already stated i'm bisexual. your opinion also discarded

i hate trannies, but fuck it, i could channel it into making you feel like more of a subhuman than you already are

like this

lol. Transbians? You guys aren't well liked. Just be a damn femboy instead.

Did you larp as an asian chick recently?