This is your arch wizard for today

This is your arch wizard for today.

Meh, Aqua is better

So beautiful.

I fucking hate Megumeme spammers

I fucking hate anti-Megumeme spammers. Eat shit.

Gross, can I trade her in for an arch wizard that isn't a flat skeleton?

She is not flat, and has healthy thighs

I'm literally going to kill myself to meet her.
Good bye, Sup Forums. Hello, tractor-kun.

Make sure to save one crimson demon for me, user.

you know that's not gonna work right

There is no shortage of cute and lewd images out there, let's post some cool Megumemes instead.

Is this the new Konosuba thread?

The hero always arrives at the last moment.

No, this is Megumin thread. Make one.

I don't know what a "cool Megumin" is. Does this qualify?
Why not?

tfw too lazy to make a new one

Megumin wants to touch you but she can't get past the screen. What do?

>This is your arch wizard for today.
I have no need for such garbage mage. Or for the piece of shit priest. Or dog feces gobbler crusader.

I'd use the rogue though. Seems useful and competent.

Masturbate to the imminent vore

Always so many nice anons in Megumin threads.

Sorry, I don't speak heart. Can I get another?

Truly my favorite threads.

How does this protect her from the cold?

Fufufu...

Can`t know if you don`t try, can you user-kun?

Kazuma isn't a rogue though.

Who needs protection from the cold? She's already smoking hot.

Reminder that Megumin is only acting cute to gain followers. Once she has enough followers to dwarf the Eris and Demon King combined, she will become the God of Destruction. She will consume our mana to create an explosion mighty enough to return heaven, hell, and mortal world all to the cosmic dust from whence it came.

Oh cool! My team needed a healer.

>Kazuma isn't a rogue though.
He's got stealth, stealing and trap detecting abilities, he's lightly armed and uses a short sword and short bow. Enough a rogue for me despite his magical abilities.

>I have no need for such garbage mage
She killed 4 Demon King generals, though. Seems fairly useful to me.

Does the girls ever had decent interaction between them? It feels like they treat each other as some kind of friend of a friend.

On the class triangle, he is like 70% Rogue, 20% Mage, 10% Fighter. I think "Spell Thief" is a pretty good description.

Thank you for the new wallpaper.

You forgot chef, craftmaster, blacksmith.

Megumin makes my heart go doki doki. My only dream is to marry her, but I know that's impossible so I just wallow in despair.
Not even the Konosuba threads can appease me now that they're full of haters.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Crafter classes aren't taken into account in combat.

He's a jack of all trades, but his luck make his build lean more toward Rogue class.

Are you feeding your Megumin properly, user?

2 full meals a day.

No breakfast because it's an unnecessary meal pushes by modern society, because it benefits corporations like Kelloggs.

You need to watch Rambo.

The OVA better be 5 episodes of crimson village (which should have been the first half of s3).

She has the higher intellect, so I let her handle everything related to our nutrition.

However, I'd make Kazuma train a bit in fistfighting and make him a Ninja. I'd trade Aqua, Megumin and Lalatina for a White Mage, Black Mage and Paladin anytime. I'd throw in a Warrior too just to play it safe.

nah, Cringe Village doesn't deserve more than 3 episodes but Kazuma's raid deserve a fucking movie.

Hestia v. Megumin

Which anime girl meme would win?

>Hestia
Who?

I want to kiss this archwizard.

So what happens after Megumin confesses? Does Kazuma not talk about or reference it in the next volume?

Hestia is a seasonal waifu
Megumin is not

Megumin wins

Worst fucking girl, holy shit

S3 better happen.

>Hestia
>Litteraly who?

But sleeping burns calories, and you need the energy to fuel your body when you wake up.

Other cute scenes between the two that don't really lead to anything. Like, Kazuma could have kissed her but he fucked it up.
This blueballing really tires me.

Kazuma you shithead beta ass faggot, go for it instead of spilling spaghetti constantly.

Megumin's slutty bare shoulders

I dont get what her appeal is to people who havent read the LN. She's by far my most favorite character of that series but thats only because of future events. Why the hell does the average redditor/user even like her? Neither read the books.

This.

Just read the 3rd volume at a bookstore and was surprised there actually was a "the crew goes to Japan" chapter. Really cute to see Megumin being treated like a cosplay chuuni.

Good, Kazuma knows that you should never stick it in crazy pyromaniacs

Because she's petite, has dark hair, and red eyes. Hits my strike zones.

List from last thread, Ill just copy paste this.

Hard to differentiate between either
>bathing together ln3
>hand holding ln5
>guess the letters she wrote to her parents that imply intimate relationship between the two ln5
>sleeping together ln5
>offering him to redistribute all her points to be more useful/versatile ln5
>confession ln9
>coming to his room at night and them cuddling under the blanket of his bed and them almost kissing ln9
>saying shed prefer a ring over a cookie ln10
>teasing him about sex/kissing with him dropping spaghetti hard ln spinoff4
>telling Eris to fuck off because hes hers ln spinoff4
>telling him to take her along if he goes on a raid again and calls him kazuma-sama ln spinoff4
>blue balling every now and then in various lns

Thats just from the top of my head. Not sure if anything specific happened in LN6-8 since those had a stronger focus on other characters. There might be some stuff in LN7 that is kinda related to him buying back Darkness but I dont really remember because holy shit was the volume bad.

To add to this: Kazuma constantly drops spaghetti because hes not used to receiving a girl affection. Hes really damn insecure.

you pedo

I fell in love with her on her first appearance, in S1. She's just so fun and lovable.

He mostly ignores her in Vol 10 because it was an Iris volume, but when fake-Megumin wanted to sleep in his room to fuck, he didn't hesitate for a second and let her in.

He spilled spaghetti in Spinoff vol 4 by telling her if she wanted to fuck.

Stop saying he's a beta generic LN MC.

>Kazuma knows that you should never stick it in crazy pyromaniacs
He actually doesn't since he offered her sex in Continued Explosions.

>one spell only
>arch wizard
It is like calling United Airlines the friendliest airline

Aqua is pretty capable as healer, Darkness is maybe the best tank in Australia (she can't hit for shit but at least can keep the agro.) so I think I can build a good party with them. the only thing I need is a good DPS or a class with CCs and we will be unstoppables.

How can you not be attracted to ?

Also as the other user said, her personality is great too. I love her energy and quirkiness.

Moreover, he went for a kiss twice in Vol 9. It's Megumin who always cockblock herself, blame her instead of Kazuma

Both are seasonal. Megumin was forgotten right after her show ended and Rem reigned for the rest of last year. Rem and Zero were far bigger phenomenons than Konosuba and Megumin's fad and sold more, too.
You say otherwise because you're in a little circlejerk echo chamber trying to keep her relevant but outside of it you'll see people have moved on. It's a new season fuckboy, time to wake up. S3 is never coming to save her or you.

I want like 17 seasons of Konosuba, this show is so comfy

>It is like calling United Airlines the friendliest airline
What is?

Did someone save that 'get' in a Megumin thread a while ago of post with EXPLOOOSIUN. in the text?

>because you're in a little circlejerk echo chamber trying to keep her relevant but outside of it you'll see people have moved on
How stupidly ironic.

Megumin isn't forgotten, she just went to Afghanistan where she cast a VERY SATISFYING explosion and got carried home.

>most popular Konosuba character
>wins Sup Forums winter 2017 best girl
>21st most popular character on pixiv in 2017
I don't know, maybe you're the one who should get out of your circlejerk.

Remember love

Will we finally get a kiss in volume 11?

suck a dick, faggot.

>Megumin isn't fit for childbirth, they said
>Megumin will never be a good mother, they said
>Now they call her the "Mother Of All Bombs"

This.

>being so buttblasted about a fanbase that you feel the need to shitpost in their threads
Go the fuck back to the Konosuba threads, and keep shitposting about the author "selling out". As if anyone takes your sorry ass seriously.

There is some steamy deep kissing on the WN so it's about time

Really?

Both are great, but I'd choose Megumin now.

Yes.

With Megumin?

Ye

My expections for volume 11 just skyrocketed.

True that Aqua is good in what she does. But she has control over one element. A White Mage uses three.
Darkness, I disagree. She can't keep aggro for shit if the enemy hasn't a sliver of interest in her. She's just unbreakable and strong as shit despite that soft body of hers, but that has to be played for comedy, cuz her own fetishes would kill her if she wasn't like that.
Megumin, not so sure. She'd be good as a tactical nuke but there's no use for her other than that. Sometimes you need more than fire on a battlefield, and you need that something more than once a day. If Megumin's autism allowed her to use another type of magic, like ice, she'd be one hell more useful.

Certain recent events makes her happy

Megumin isn't generally useful, but she becomes the most useful when the party is against a limited number of enemies. She defeated the biggest amount of bosses, and her performance in the fight against Wolbach was stellar.

Hope the translation of volume 11 wont take long.