You regret laughing at his jokes in the past?

Most of you were not Redpill in those CC days. But now you see his true colors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=260mj1dmJhU
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
youtube.com/watch?v=V-KO8bRYkvY&t=1270s
youtube.com/watch?v=gjk4BWyjn4k
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's so much of the same nowadays. Used to be about more than just american politics/trump jokes in these shows. I really liked john olivers thing on the Fifa for instance.

I'm going to be honest, I never found him funny. I don't understand how people watch this stuff

If you watched that shit more than twice, you're fucking lost to all mankind.

The only time he was likeable was when he was pretending to be someone he hated.

Colbert was funny on Comedy Central because he was doing satire during the neocon Bush days. Then he dickrode Obama until Trump became elected, and now it's just "LE DRUMPF XD TWO SCOOPS REEE"

Sad!

There's worst things than an hypocrite.

John did nothing wrong.

Never did
Daily Show was equally trash
Strangers with Candy was the last good thing he was in

This.

Yup.
Dad tried to redpill me but I wouldn't listen until mid-way through college (2014-ish)

He plays a fucking hilarious conservative. I really don't give a fuck for his normal persona.

this.

Not really. Colbert and Stewart were funny enough and by opposing the Iraq war they were on the right side of history, even from a modern perspective. Of course the comedy is simplistic and demonizing conservatives no matter what they do is fucked up, but they were right about the war. Now i can't stand watch his shit for more than 5 seconds.

Yes. I admit it. I liked the character Steven Colbert on CC, but I hate the person Steven Colbert.

They are TWO very different SCOOPS.

yup

>LE DRUMPF XD TWO SCOOPS REEE

it wasnt as bad then, it was more light hearted.

as i became more red pilled, i remember the first days where i was thinking i would vote for Trump over Hillary. I saw Colbert make some drawing of a swastika during a Trump reference and I was like "this is comedy?". That was like a year before the election. Even the audience was cringing.

Reminder that he has made an entire cartoon about Trump that's being released next month

youtube.com/watch?v=260mj1dmJhU

No shame in laughing at Bushes and neocons. He deserves the gallows for what he is doing now

>a liberal is only likable when pretends to be something he is not
Really fires the synapses

Not really.

He was never funny dumbass; you were just thirteen at the time and did not have a developed sense of humor. He was /always/ the guy for people who thought the Daily Show was 'too subtle and cerebral'.

It was all fun and games for these assholes when we were killing Iraqis under false pretenses.

This. The tonal shift was some time after 2012. Before that, the impression was one of laughing with me and not at me. Colbert and Stewart at least kept up an appearance of fairness. There would be right wing guest that they would actually treat well. I knew the word had come down that it was no longer acceptable to do so when everyone piled on that one late night host for treating Trump like any other guest.

>Colbert
>ever funny

Wat :/ ¿

he is the son of wealthy blue blood northeasterners, think, yachts and shit like the kennedys

Nah man I love Colbert, it's just a shame his whole routine is just Trump Jokes now. Once he chills his autism he can go back to making me chuckle.
He always gets a pass because of Harvey Birdman

Shitty burger humor was never funny

I only saw him one time, when my cucked friends were watching the daily jew and didn't crack a smile once

>it was just le harmless satire
Please....just stop. Almost all of us fell for the propaganda and there's no shame in admitting it. Don't continue to make excuses for these scumbags. The fact that Bush deserved ridicule does not mean that Colbert wasn't always just a willing propagandist.

>pic somewhat related (his butt-buddy)
>vid somewhat related (his butt-buddy again)
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

>original idea, do not steal

Fuck off you sandnigger

>exec producer
Yeah no, I hate the guy but being an exec producer just means you're getting a shoutout.

Anyone on the left has their colours clearly visible post Trump/Brexit.

whatever they did the same for bush and theyll do it again for whatever next non liberal president is elected in the future, regardless of who they are or their politics.

meanwhile more and more people cut the cord and tune out hollywood and television.

if it was a business then there would be lots of products to appeal to the other 50%, but its not, so there isnt.

>You regret laughing at his jokes in the past?
Yes.

Honestly, he's a really funny guy and does a great summary of the latest Trump news. It also helps to have someone channeling all that Trump laughter that's necessary atm. You've got to admit that Trump is a massively retarded and also scary idiot.

Back when Colbert and Stewart had their shows I was still liberal lite and enjoyed watching. I assumed that they were just raging against whatever power hungry group happened to be in power at the time, and ripping into them for hypocrisy / whatever shitty thing they were trying to pull off.
Once Obama became pres they did rip into him and some of his policies a bit, but not with nearly as much fervor as they did with the conservatives. Then came the night Obama or his wife actually did one of their shows and it was just a dick riding marathon. Haven't watched since.
Still vaguely remember The Daily Show with Craig Kilborn, but I was too young to really have a political opinion. Don't even think the show was that political going that far back.

I actually never found him funny. He was always just loud and I was happy to see him leave the Daily Show.

I regret laughing at Jon Stewart, but I was young and didn't know any better.

>>(OP)
Yeah kinda
ultimately a waste of time

leave Sup Forums and don't come back you're a pussy and a fatherless failure fedorafag gayflag

What Jokes?

>ever watching any of these hackjob comedians
I want normalfags to leave.

>extra-memey flag
>1 post
>defending colbert
wew lad, here's that (you) you've been working so hard for

Trump is inherently very amusing, yes, but Colbert kills the comedy of it with his blatant partisanship and his dislike (to say the least) of Trump.

All his jokes about Trump aren't jokes at all, they're political attacks cowardly presented as "late night jokes, hehe"

The 1 post by this ID only applies to OP. You can't really shit on someone for joining a thread 40 replies in. The meme-flag and defending Colbert points are valid though.

>1 post
Make that two!
I've seen his show in person a few times and I think he's a really great performer. I love his professionalism. The real star of the show, though, is Jon Batiste. His musical skills are phenomenal and he's got a wonderfully infectious enthusiasm. Check this out for proof. It's so fun!
youtube.com/watch?v=V-KO8bRYkvY&t=1270s

Strangers With Candy was funny, I thought, but other than that I always found him annoying and I hate the soymouth smile he does. Also the fact that he's from the South and yet he's completely betrayed the white working class is really low in my opinion. If he had been born in LA, that would be one thing, but he's from South Carolina which has pockets of wealth but is otherwise poor as fuck.

Did Colbert even actually do a TWO SCOOPS routine? I thought it was completely made up.

Truth

I do not regret laughter. I get very little of it both back then and now. I find it a shame I'm not the type that can enjoy someone's entertainment even if they're my opposite politics wise but. it is what it is.

How does making fun of Trump betray the white working class?

by shilling for Hillary he was pushing policies like open boarders that would have decimated the white working class

so......

>How does making fun of Trump betray the white working class?
He's just another holier than thou talking head on TV that shits on anyone that even remotely supports Trump or conservative things.
Also, Trump is just another example of him doing that. He's been a betrayer much longer than Trump has been a thing.

guy you're replying to never claimed that making fun of Trump betrays the white working class (he never even mentioned Trump). You should feel bad.

I never thought that guy was funny.
Hats off to Jon Stewart, he redpilled me on America.
Bill Maher redpilled me on liberals.
MSM redpilled me on the establishment.
Sup Forums redpilled me on the Jews.

Hes a fucking jew.

>Joke of a President gets made fun of a lot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The superb owl still kinda gives me chuckles. I miss Pre-Trump Colbert.

Agree, I used to enjoy the colbert report on comedy central when I was a libertarian.
It was obviously satire, but I found it funny none the less. I won't watch his new drivel. I have seen enough clips of it to know it is full-blown AIDS.

all of them are commie shitheads who deserve lynchings Pat Buchanan inclussive.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gjk4BWyjn4k

Maybe he's just pretending now?

Having lived through the Bush admin this is a lot like Keith Olbermann for me. Someone who I thought had a set of core values that at least in part aligned with mine. But as soon as the DNC took charge they abandoned everything they stood for.

Once the RNC was back in power it was "game on" again.

This taught me much about how things are really working. Not all, but it opened a lot of other doors for how things should be working. Which means almost no political punditry should ever be trusted.

>grab a 4 second audio clip of someone conservative saying something that would sound strange with no context

>play it with no context

>BAHAHAHA CONSERVATIVES ARE SO DUMMMM!!!!

Can't stand him for more than 10 seconds anymore. As bad as he was, Liebowitz was a thousand times worse.

Go play with your Nintendo Switch Soyim

TWO SCOOPS?!?!?

It became a crutch for "comedians" several months ago.

This is true, I’ve repented. I thought they were just jokes. I take long walks and think about how I was so naive; were there any signs. Why couldn’t I see past the jokes. They made me chuckle a little. Nowadays I just think about why did I do that.... should I just end it all?

Jewish Elf ?

>meme flag
>1 post

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

back when i would watch tv i did laugh at his antics on comedy central until the day he had tom hanks on the show removing puppies from a card board box saying voting for obama was the right thing to do in the 2008 election cycle

yea at that point it became clear this level of faggotry would only be the beginning and i walked away. i can take a joke even if i dont agree with the punch line but that was like low level bullshit to try to use generic shit people like to get support and even if thats the message and they were hillary supporters its sort of the worst way to do it and just say obama wasnt a good pick because sarcasm and larping creates real support sometimes

people thought it was funny to pretend the 80s shit was cool again now look at what they did. nonbianary faggots demanding every one use their pronouns are winning legal cases against people who simply said he/him/guys/girls/she/her

(((elves)))

Why would anyone regret laughing?
Y so serious

Same

I regret laughing at:
>Stephen Colbert
>(((Jon "Stewart" Leibowitz)))
>(((Sacha Baron Cohen)))
>(((Bill Maher)))
>(((Louis CK)))
And many more.

Back when his show character was a Right-wing presenter he would sometimes play it straight and make jabs at the Left

He was actually subtle in his parodying of neocons back in CC days. The election ruined him.

I haven't watched it. I assume it's just him prancing around in a tux going "trump da drump drumpity doo drumpff drumpfalump a roo"

He makes a living out of demonizing the part of the White Race that's wants to survive while conning the other part to accept their own eradication. Fuck Colbert. He works for the Jew's agenda.